Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My white cat loves sleeping on anything black. If I leave any trousers around or a black coat ye its covered in white cat hair that takes ages to remove.

My black cat loves to sit on my mouse mat :/ its a ice mat as well, if he isnt on that he is on the sky TV box as it is warm and high up meaning he looks down upon the dogs (got 3 dogs 2 cats).

My dogs get old cloths to use as their bedding same with old cushions. They get washed every 2/3 days then when they are truly too tatty to use they get binned and I then find some more old clothes to give to them!

My dog loves to sleep on my clothes, even if there is like only 1 shirt on the whole free bed. She also loves sleeping in my suitcase (open, obviously :P) when I am packing to go somewhere. She does the same thing when she is at my sister's, sleeps on our clothes/in suitcases. =P As for my leopard geckos, haven't tried it yet. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    My dog doesn't, my sisters cat (when staying over) seems to do ^^

My dog seems to love my jacket, i put it on sofa before i go out and he makes it into a bed. Or steals my socks and uses as a pillow. He is pretty fond of being human tho. Goes under my cover and lays head on pillow and nods off cuddling one of his teddys.. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    He used to chew my undies
    Maybe it's some kind of fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My cats do that, but the oldest one goes even further to the point of bugging me to say that he wants to go INSIDE the damn bed. >.<
    Same. Just today my cat decided she was cold, so she came to my bed and started looking at me and at the blanket. As I didn't wake up, she put her wet nose on mine and it woke me up to raise the blanket so she can come to warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Yes. I have two cats and two large dogs. I don't own any black shirts anymore.
    You can get black cats and dogs. Then their hair won't be seen well on black shirts

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    My white cat loves sleeping on anything black. If I leave any trousers around or a black coat ye its covered in white cat hair that takes ages to remove.

My black cat loves to sit on my mouse mat :/ its a ice mat as well, if he isnt on that he is on the sky TV box as it is warm and high up meaning he looks down upon the dogs (got 3 dogs 2 cats).

My dogs get old cloths to use as their bedding same with old cushions. They get washed every 2/3 days then when they are truly too tatty to use they get binned and I then find some more old clothes to give to them!
    Put water on your hand, raise the clothing in the air and like pet the fur off. When your hand is filled with fur, wash and repeat until finished. Leave to try for a few minutes. if you did it right, the clothing item didn't even get wet and the 2-3 minutes of drying was more then enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Same. Just today my cat decided she was cold, so she came to my bed and started looking at me and at the blanket. As I didn't wake up, she put her wet nose on mine and it woke me up to raise the blanket so she can come to warmth.
    Mine starts scratching me and the blanket until he manages to get in. xd

My cats are known for sitting on clean clothes right out the dryer.

My sister's dog likes to sleep in her laundry basket. I got one of those little pet beds for my own dog, and he sleeps in that most of the time. He likes to sleep on the couch sometimes during the day when nobody's home.

My cat likes to sleep on my bed. I don't mind until he sits his butt on my pillow. When that happens, RRRAAAAAAAAAGGEEEEE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but my cat loves to sit in my desk chair. The second I get out of it, she always goes for it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Mine starts scratching me and the blanket until he manages to get in. xd
    Mine seems to have figured out how to get in on her own. If I'm awake she'll come and look at me then the blanket expectantly, and if I raise the blanket, she'll consider for about 10 seconds before she deigns to enter. If I'm asleep, she finds her way in without my help somehow.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Calling bullshit. I've left my dogs with people who feed/love on them for months while away traveling and they flip the **** out when I come back.
    My dogs do this, we go on vacation 3 weeks every year. My sister house-sits and does all the usual things for them. When we come it's like we've been gone for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my dog loves to lay on laundry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.