Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't even aware the service could even start to be used if you had insufficient funds/unable to complete the transaction...

I guess that's what I gain from this thread? Otherwise, I don't know why sharing it/asking us, really matters... we're not the ones playing with you.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Yes i would honestly pay, 33euro, that's not many at all, it's for sure annoying to pay - but WoW is the only game i play, and even if i started on my old brother account on Vanilla, i bought this one on Burning Crusade and it's still a little bit old, i have everything on it, my chars, my (battlenet)friends, my mounts & pet and old titles and achievements, and many 70+ chars, ready to join my two 90 whenever i want.

The Heirloom transfer/mail issue has been a longstanding topic since the emergence of those items, even today have I seen other threads regarding that pop up- and it's understandable. It's unfortunate the way this came down, but the long story short is that if there's a chargeback on an account for whatever reason, we reserve the right to restrict access to the account until that's cleared up. Feel free to hit me up directly if you have any further questions, I'll be happy to look into the issue for you as well.

/Araxom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    One thing though, why is everybody wishing me perma bans or jail. I mean if I pay up, it will be fixed. Don't see why it is necessary to be so hateful towards me, I can always pay and fix it. Besides, my account got locked, so I got my deserved punishment.
    Not sure anyone wished you that. You must've read wrong. The point here is you did something morally wrong, broke ToS, you broke local law. If you feel the pain of the 33 EUR in your wallet it is more unlikely you will try to break the law or ToS again than when you ignore the debt (even tho you disagree with part of the debt). Whereas someone who gets away with breaking the law, and doesn't pay up when they should, is likely to do so again. If you do this IRL in the Netherlands and you don't pay your debt for 3 months you'll get registered at BKR which means you'll be unable to get a loan, mortage, credit card, etc for 10 years.

PS: And also, the "trick" you used (direct debit using IBAN) will only work once. If they get charge back they block the feature on your account.
    Last edited by mmoc41a7fbf474; 2013-01-29 at 11:52 PM.

Well somebody gotta up pay up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    The Heirloom transfer/mail issue has been a longstanding topic since the emergence of those items, even today have I seen other threads regarding that pop up- and it's understandable. It's unfortunate the way this came down, but the long story short is that if there's a chargeback on an account for whatever reason, we reserve the right to restrict access to the account until that's cleared up. Feel free to hit me up directly if you have any further questions, I'll be happy to look into the issue for you as well.

/Araxom
    Since you're an "official blue poster super user", what's Blizzard's typical policy against someone (such as the OP) who willfully tries to scam your company out of money by using a paid service with the intention of not paying for it? I think that needs to be explained to the original poster.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Since you're an "official blue poster super user", what's Blizzard's typical policy against someone (such as the OP) who willfully tries to scam your company out of money by using a paid service with the intention of not paying for it? I think that needs to be explained to the original poster.
    They will lock that account until the deal is cleared up, his post is quite clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    They will lock that account until the deal is cleared up, his post is quite clear.
    Funny...they were perma-banning diablo 3 accounts that tried a similar scam with charge backs. You'd think they'd be consistent across the board.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    I call bullshit, how do you even get the transfer without paying? I sent my DK over to Frostmourne with a faction change about a month ago, I was a few dollars short and it said that there was an error, contact billing for further information etc. etc.
    Direct Debit, it is a payment option which is available in The Netherlands. You see, they don't use credit cards a lot in that country...