Any decent farming spots in MoP?

So far the best gold farming spot is still using my tailor and potion of treasure finding and doing the troggs in Deepholme. After the potion runs out I usually have b/t 500-600 embersilk and enough greens to send to my Enchanter to DE to make 3-4 embersilk bags so thats an easy 1500 gold and still leaves me with around 20 stacks of silk to either sell or craft into more items to DE. So works out to around 2k an hour for zero effort. Normally I dont farm but if I make an alt and max out his professions I need to recoup that gold fast and thats where I always go cause everyone always needs 22 slot bags. Since Blizzard trolled everyone by gimping the MoP treasure potions and with all gathering now done by bots, just bought my Scribe 250 stacks of green tea leaves @ 15 a stack today off the same guy, I see gathering about as useless as tits on a bull. Are there any decent cloth farming spots in MoP? I havent found any and its just more cost efficient to do what Im doing and buy whatever Windwool off the AH as its much cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windwool sells from 9g-30g a stack on my server. Not worth farming.

If there are any, none in the know would tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    If there are any, none in the know would tell you.

Cause the chance any of us are on the same server out of 500 total US and Euro servers are what like 1 in a few million?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Cause the chance any of us are on the same server out of 500 total US and Euro servers are what like 1 in a few million?
    Number of servers <100

Quote Originally Posted by sauron123 View Post
    Number of servers <100
    There are approximately 15-20 realms per US Battlegroup/Datacenter. There are currently 13 US battlegroups.

According to WoWProgress, there are 246 US realms and 271 EU realms

Your assertion is false.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-4 embersilk bags sell for 1500g on ur server? wtf? are u srs?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    3-4 embersilk bags sell for 1500g on ur server? wtf? are u srs?
    400-500g per bag sounds fair. They were going for 300-400g each back in Cata and Embersilk is more rare in MoP. Plus, there isn't a 'Green' rank bag from tailoring in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    400-500g per bag sounds fair. They were going for 300-400g each back in Cata and Embersilk is more rare in MoP. Plus, there isn't a 'Green' rank bag from tailoring in MoP.
    200g each on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    just bought my Scribe 250 stacks of green tea leaves @ 15 a stack today off the same guy,
    If this is true then add that guy as a friend and make arrangements with him to buy all future herbs from him just have him send them to you CoD and you buy them first thing when logging on. That way you don't ever need a farming spot. That is a 5k profit for you with minimal work.

Theres this awesome cloth farming spot, its called the Sunsong Farm in Halfhill. You grow your own mats in mop and if you have 2 characters growing cloth you will have enough cloth for 4 minutes worth of work to cover anything you may need it for. If that does not work you can always go kill groups of mantids along the Sha corrupted paths to the wall. You will need the mantid buff 'Death from above' and some serious aoe dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only viable "farming" these days is from the tillers farm, and grow cooking reagents to sell.

If you have a tailor I would recommend you use that for farming cloth, I usually get a ton of cloth from just doing my dailies.
    The sprite cave in kun'lai has decent cloth drop if you just want to farm. Plenty of mobs grouped together, low HP and fast respawn.

Can often be more people there though. Perhaps grinding mantid in dread wastes is more lucrative, children of the grave klaxxi buff is awesome for aoe grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do Motes of Harmony and craft gear from it. Dread Wastes (thanks to the buff) is the best place for farming and mining, in my opinion.

Decent cloth rates, but not as good as some of the lower level areas. Someone mentioned the sprite cave in Kun-Lai, I'll second that one.