Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Put your pet on passive and manually attack the boss with him. (Make sure you do not have any spells macro'ed with /petattack) Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    thats a stupid argument, did YOU even tried it on 10man? u have a lot more options, in 10man if some1 is failing to soak u dont have much more options. in 25 u have alot more. really and u dont need the stupid spider webs.
    As I said before, I did it in both: 10 and 25. So I have comparison, you don't

And "stupid spider webs" are these options. It's not mandatory, it's an option. I'm not forcing anyone to use them only suggests that they can be used. Chill out

Keep pet on bosses is solution for topic creator. EOT.
    Last edited by dzidek; 2013-01-30 at 03:45 PM.

Must be nice when someone asks about a H-10 man fight and a 25 man raider derails it with LOL THIS FIGHT IS EASY ON 10.

Anyways, all the first 25 man kills involved mass RoF CC with Gorefiend rotations, and every 25 man I know currently can have a hunter double CC with wyvern and scatter/trap, since they need the binding shots less than 10 mans do, or a poly, or a hex, or a myriad of other shit. Hell, RoF nerf only limited the number to 5, so technically a couple mages can CC an entire wave and you can burn 8 together. Real hard stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    As I said before, I did it in both: 10 and 25. So I have comparison, you don't

And "stupid spider webs" are these options. It's not mandatory, it's an option. I'm not forcing anyone to use them only suggests that they can be used. Chill out

Keep pet on bosses is solution for topic creator. EOT.
    Didn't u said its not the best solution when i suggested it? suffering from multiple personality disorder?

Wasn't this thread about the OP's pet dying and how to fix it.... lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Wasn't this thread about the OP's pet dying and how to fix it.... lol
    There is no fix to it except sticking it on the boss.
    His raid probably only has 1melee for the strength or has all melee on the strength so when a rage gets rooted he attacks and kills the pet in 2 attacks thanks to how Blizzard decided our ferocity pets don't deserve damage mitigation or selfheals in MoP anymore.

Meng the demented and echo of Zorlok also say hi.

I knew about the stick your pet on passive and stick it on the boss before I wrote this. Its not as annoying as with Survival where pet damage isn't a huge deal. I may play BM as due to not having entrapment I didn't seem to have the same issue or just do the passive, stick it on the boss thing. I'll experiment to see what fits best our raid.

If you're BM you might need your pet DPS to burn rages, but then you also shouldn't get random pet deaths to rages unless people are using roots like Earthgrab totem, shadow tendrils, and frost nova, etc (and those break fairly quickly). If they are using them - ask them not to. Slows/stuns should be more than enough. Even if it's only your trap. If you're having serious trouble, glyph ice trap for even bigger traps. If you have a lock, have them Exhaustion them, 70% slows are OP.