Better / Best Horde realms EU?

Seeing my current realms is pretty much braindead, we're looking to transfer to a new realm.
    Been doing some research but I'm not quite getting there.
    Would be nice if people could point us in the right direction

We're looking for a more pve than pvp realm, really well populated and an as much as possible healthy economy.
    Which are the best realms EU for horde side?

Many thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCeSe View Post
    Seeing my current realms is pretty much braindead, we're looking to transfer to a new realm.
    Been doing some research but I'm not quite getting there.
    Would be nice if people could point us in the right direction

We're looking for a more pve than pvp realm, really well populated and an as much as possible healthy economy.
    Which are the best realms EU for horde side?

Many thanks
    Pretty much got the same problem as you. We moved to Kazzak EU last year with my guild. It is the most populated server EU. Ratio Horde 1.00 / Alliance 0.00 Lots of pugs going on PVP/PVE wise. But not sure if transfers to our server are not stopped for the moment.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll say what I always say with these threads.

Kazzak - a PvP server that has very high average raid progression.
    Draenor - a Normal server that has a high raid progression.
    Stromscale - a PvP realm that has highly rated arena players.

So it sounds like out of the three you'd be most interested in Draenor. But Kazzak may also work if you don't mind playing on a PvP server where you can be ganked.

Deleted
    PvE: Draenor

PvP: Kazzak

Kazzak, Twisting Nether, Draenor, Al'Akir, Stormreaver, Drak'thul, Sunstrider, Shattered Hand, Frostwhisper, Tarren Mill are all great Horde realms. Out of these only Draenor is a PvE realm though. Although all of these realms, especially Twisting Nether and Kazzak, have very, very small Alliance population, so ganking shouldn't be that much of a problem. From what I experienced Kazzak has the best economy.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2013-01-29 at 09:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Do kazzak and dreanor have english as their main language cause ive seen some high pop realms pretty much taken over by swe or other non english languages

10+ Year Old Account
    Do kazzak and dreanor have english as their main language cause ive seen some high pop realms pretty much taken over by swe or other non english languages
    Kazzak is english ofc.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    As with every English server there are Scandinavians on them. I can't say though that I've ever felt like they have been taken over at all.
    If you want to see for yourself create an alt on those realms and go to Orgrimmar during peak times. Personally I've found them both fine, as I've played on both those servers (I migrated away from Kazzak to Draenor as I wanted to not be ganked).

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Draenor - a Normal server that has a high raid progression.

So it sounds like out of the three you'd be most interested in Draenor. But Kazzak may also work if you don't mind playing on a PvP server where you can be ganked.
    I moved to Draenor more then 2 years ago and i am really glad i did. There are loads of raiding guilds and a decent raid progression, not as great as the top realms, but still good considering they are PvP.

Are there still issues with queues? Like having to wait 2 hours to login etc?
    On either kazzak or dreanor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there still issues with queues? Like having to wait 2 hours to login etc?
    On either kazzak or dreanor?
    Only at peak times on patch days like every other High/Full Pop server (Except Outland), even then queue's are about 15 mins on those new content days. On your average day peak time there's no issue.
    As I've mentioned though, try and create a character at peak times and have a look around. You have our mark of approval for quality and quantity of the players.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-01-29 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    I switched to Horde and went to Shattered Hand. There is soooooooo many swedish players. Alot of rant on swedish in chat when I leveled through mop.

Thought it could be worth mentioning since the server was brought up here.

One tip for future readers and OP;

Go the the AH, click search and scroll down. Then you will see the number off all auctions inn total on the AH. A decent way to see population. I know my realm witch is high-pop (alliance) has around 40k items up on the AH, while last time I checked on Kazzak it had around 80k items.

Besides that you can check worldofprogress, but I find my own method for checking population pretty OK; http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/draenor
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Ok I will do thanks for your helps

o/