Will it get better.?

hello guys i just got my old lock back. Im currently lvl 87 and having a hard time in bgs, seems like i need to works twice as hard as the other classes to land a kill.
    I am playing affliction, and its the only spec i wanna play.
    So my question is will aff spec be closer to other classes? How well does affliction scale with gear? Mmostly i wanna do rbg and some 2v2 with a holy pally. This is when i hit lvl 90

10+ Year Old Account
    Games balanced around level cap ,get there and test the waters.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by 06icb View Post
    hello guys i just got my old lock back. Im currently lvl 87 and having a hard time in bgs, seems like i need to works twice as hard as the other classes to land a kill.
    I am playing affliction, and its the only spec i wanna play.
    So my question is will aff spec be closer to other classes? How well does affliction scale with gear? Mmostly i wanna do rbg and some 2v2 with a holy pally. This is when i hit lvl 90
    Be prepared for some very long arena matches then, you're team will lack pressure. You'll just get trained while the other team concentrate on on CC'ing your pally. Unsure on afflictions ability in RBGs, I know they used to be essential for dispel protection (and 5.2 goes a little in the way to make afflic more desirable) but I think destros burst is more desired atm.

Edit: Wait until you're 89, get the best available gear, go destro and have fun two shotting anyone under lvl 88