Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Saying I am from Kalimdor would be equal to you claiming to be from the Eastern Kingdoms; one cannot gather much of an idea about another's homeland from such a statement. I hail from the great forest of Ashenvale!" Tichrom was first puzzled, then amused as the dwarf began pacing back and forth on the deck. He had never seen a dwarf in the air before, but so far it was proving to be very entertaining.

The sound of wings filled the air; Tichrom knew the sound. Frost wyrms were approaching. Spinning around, he shifted into a mighty bear with fur that was black as night, only to see a multitude of skeletal wyrms being allowed to land on the gunship. Why was nobody attacking them? Are we working with the Scourge? Those who would have us slain, and enjoy the act? It was no ordinary Scourge either; it was a death knight, clad in the infamous armor of a Scourgelord. The situation became even more puzzling as it seemed that the captain and the death knight were previously acquainted. Returning to elven form, Tichrom listened in. There was no kindness between the two; only necessity. Still less than pleased, he went in search of a drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite walked off as the death knight resumed his duties, leaving Aldean at the helm of the ship. He continued his gaze towards the temple when he heard a conversation on the deck below. He recognized the troll, the 'Wishdoctor.' Known to be one of the running jokes of the Horde, but showed courage in Northrend by a few accounts. Not only that, he didn't hesitate to help in Lordaeron. Maybe they're not all bad. Just most of them.

"Drink please." The Grey nodded and handed Arinite a mug from the tap. Barrels of ale had been stored away for the expedition, the Grey command felt it proper to prepare for the end, or victory. The mage turned as a Night elf approached and did the same as she and a few of the Grey soldiers. "Hail night elf." She raised her mug towards the tall druid and continued to drink. "What brings you to this place? I don't remember you in Lordaeron."

Tichrom raised his mug in return to the mage.

"I was not present in Lordaeron, nor am I completely certain what occurred there. I am here because I was told of an expedition to fight Sargeras, and I would not miss such an opportunity. Sargeras and I are old enemies; long have I awaited the day where I could challenge him and destroy him. I do not believe we are acquainted; may I have your name?"
    Last edited by Tichrom; 2013-02-01 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mage nodded towards the druid, "Arinite of the Grey." So young, good to see he hasn't experienced these horrors as of yet. He has his whole life ahead of him. "You're lucky druid, Lordaeron was by far the worst hell I ever experienced. Even as a veteran of Northrend, the Cataclysm the Stormwind army, none of those happenings will ever match up to the nightmare that lich brought over." She saw the elf was puzzled and decided to muse him with a history of the events of her recent adventures; someone had to clear up the veil. "Months ago, we were sent to investigate a Forsaken presence in Northrend. My skyguard charged headlong into their ranks, but after a long battle our forces lay broken. The Forsaken under a treacherous little bastard named Darced the Damncaller had found a way for him to take on Kel'Thuzad's form. He did so and joined the Scourge. Darced captured me in a block of ice and others were driven through the Forge of Souls. The lich sent us back to warn the world of his impending invasion of Lordaeron; apparently he had a plan in mind. We did so and prepared forces to move against him should he come. He did and the Scourge ravaged the lands of Lordaeron again, forcing the Argent Crusade back into the walls of Tyr's Hand. Adventurers along with my cousins of the Grey family fought their way from Andorhal and faced down Darced's traps. They made it to Tyr's Hand and with the help of the Ebon Blade and the Forsaken we were able to bring down the lich. But he wasn't the worst threat. Sargeras in mortal guise had somehow gained entry into the world and taken many Forsaken under his wing using a relic called, the 'Greystone.' He assaulted the walls of Tyr's Hand by taking the form of our lost father Causis, once a proud paladin of our caste. The demon fought our armies, but combined with the help of the Scourge and Bronze Dragonflight we managed to fight him off. Now, we set a course for the Wyrmrest Temple to ressurect Darced."

A Grey soldier approached, "I say leave him dead." Arinite darted a glare, "You heard Anachronos, Darced is apparently some 'Mender of Eons.' A Light damn dragon, and a powerful one at that. If he had that kind of power stored away, he'd use it against the demon-lord." The Grey smirked, "Forgive me commander, but he'd kill us the chance he got." Arinite shook her head and faced the druid, "According to the Bronze Flight Darced was one of our brothers, born from the bondage of our leader Teldrion of the Grey and a dragon in human guise named Isaelstrasza. Anachronos thinks the lich had some untapped dragon form that we can use against Sargeras." She stared on uncertainly, "Apparently, the lich had the idea that evil versus evil was the way to go. It's our only shot according to the flight. I hope you can stomach a convoluted plot my friend." She sips her ale, "Because this gets as good as it gets..." Another sip, "One evil for another."

Gar had been wandering around the gunship admiring the craftsmanship of such a grand vessel. He had used the the zeplin to cross The Barrens to Orgrimmar many times and hated what the damned dragon had done to such a beautiful land. This ship was much larger though with cannons bigger than he was. The view here was of a cold wasteland. "A pity this is the only view we get to see today." As he walked around the ship, he noticed there were people of all races conversing and exchanging old 'war stories'. This... this is how it should be. There's too much bloodshed these days. He was brought back to reality at the sight of a deathknight atop a Frostwyrm board the ship and promptly leave again. He had heard tales of the Scourgelord who had commanded a vast army that ransacked Lordaeron recently. I wonder if this is him...

Gar's faithful pet Darkpaw began to growl softly at the appearance of a presumed enemy. The Tauren quieted his companion and pet him roughly. "It's hard to believe but he's on our side... at least for now." He stood back up and realized how towering he was. Standing at an impressive 7'4" he dwarfed everyone around him save the slacking troll. Gar's mix of brown, white, and black hide and fur hid his scars of previous battles against the strongest of beasts. He wore traditional hunter's garb: leather pants, one-shouldered armor, and leather armband on his left arm. His necklace was filled with the teeth of fallen beasts he had tracked and hunted and his bow had feathers on either side. Gar always kept something of a trophy of his conquests. He was not a trophy hunter though. He kept them out of respect for the the fallen animal. The Zhevra print hat he wore always drew attention and it reminded him of his late father.

Gar and Darkpaw found a human and a Nightelf sharing a drink and happily joined them. Gar had always been fond of the elves. They and the Tauren shared similar views of the world and regularly reached across the aisle to assist each other when the need was great enough, especially the druids. Humans had shown to be capable of great and terrible things alike. We're all here for the same reason. No need to be so closed off, Gar reminded himself. "Greetings friends. May the Earthmother watch over you in the coming battles. My name is Gar Plainstalker and this here is Darkpaw. Don't worry he won't bite. Barkeep... an ale please."

((Oliver is busy at the moment and will be joining later. I'm excited to see where all this goes!))
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Gimain see's the death knight but isn't fussed about it, he walks towards the bar and pulls up a stool "barkeep can I have a Dwarven stoute please, might help me with this whole been in the air thing"

Tichrom listened to the Arinite's tale, stunned by the devastation she described. "An attempt to resurrect a lich, and a lich that used to be a dragon at that." Downing his entire mug of ale before getting a refill, Tichrom chuckled. "That's not something you'll hear every day."

He raised his mug in salute to the tauren who joined them, who identified himself as Gar. Tichrom had never had any quarrels with the tauren; in fact, he had a few tauren friends. "Greetings, friend! I am Tichrom Fangmend." He reached to down to pat Darkpaw. "We are glad you could join us. We need all the help we can get."

Gar nodded at the human and clasped arms with the elf. He pulled up his stool and graciously accepted the ale he was given. "It's been a long past few days. Hopefully we can take down this monster. I was told of the battle at Lordaeron from a human. I was traveling through Hellfire Peninsula in search of a Felboar who had been causing some trouble in Thrallmar when I saw a gathering of demons over at the Legion Front. Their portal generators were working again and they were attempting to send in reinforcements to some battle which I now know was the one in Lordaeron. A large portal had suddenly closed and a smal contingent of humans were running as fast as possible away from the ensuing demons. The group was a haggardly one and many looked to be injured. They were picked apart one-by-one.

"By the time I got in range their was only one left. I shot an arrow at the cursed creature and it fell in a heap. Darkpaw and I took care of the remaining demons and we took the man to Honor Hold. I told the guards of what happened and they took him from their. Before they left though the wounded man awoke from his unconsciousness and explained all that had transpired in Lordaeron. I knew then that their was a real threat to Azeroth so I decided to join in on this adventure. Darkpaw and I will do what it takes to help save our world." Gar started petting Darkpaw thinking to himself, I'm probably rambling...

"What made you two join this expedition?" He then noticed a small dwarf enter the room as well. It was odd to see a dwarf up this high but knowing the situation, heroes from all over Azeroth would surely put aside their differences and fears to stop such a terror. Gar nodded at the dwarf in a welcoming manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Warning! This handle the War of the Greys series lore, this is simply for story and you don't need to know what this all means! I'm not suggesting you read the other RPs, but this is for those who've followed or would like to follow more closely. Just saying because we have some new members.))

Aldean watched from the helm as heroes convened on the ship's deck below. He mused his thoughts with memories of fighting the Horde, slaying trolls, tauren and orcs. The Scourge came to mind as the death knight Ian adjourned to discuss tactics with his warriors. Beings of all walks of life must stand against the coming dark. He winced at the thought of the lich being alive once again. Dragon or not, he has answering to do. He felt along one of his hammer's grips and smirked at the prospect of lopping off Darced's head. An image came to mind rather expectantly, he reminisced as Darced met him in the mists that ran across the fields before Tyr's Hand. He remembered how the lich sounded and the piercing red eyes. A Light damn contradiction that one.

"Commander, a moment if I may?" The shrill voice was instantly recognizable. "Darion Mograine." The Scourgelord nodded, as did Tirion Fordring who stood at his side. "What do I owe the pleasure?" As if the image from before came alive, the Highlord held out Darced's lifeless skull. Aldean had seen it before, when Darion announed he had killed the lich, but the head fit perfectly with Aldean's mental picture. "What of it?" Tirion spoke, "You told some of the Grey soldier under your command that Darced had tried to tell you something, what was it?" Aldean's eyes narrowed, "He said that all the races would be needed for the coming battle. He also mentioned he was a Grey in life." Tirion nodded, "Any thought as to how he knew this day was coming?" Aldean shook his head, "I suppose because he's some Mender of Eons." Darion nodded now, and his shrill voice bellowed once more, "How did Sargeras receive the Greystone. What is it's purpose?" Aldean, again shook his head, "I've never heard of the thing. Those of us that escaped Lordaeron left our past behind. We had no idea we had worshiped Sargeras once." Tirion sighed, "Perhaps your father Causis?"

The name chilled Aldean to the bone, worse that any Northrend gale. "I haven't known my father since Southshore. He could have known something, why?" Darion spoke, "We think Causis summoned Sargeras into the world." Aldean's eyes flashed with anger, "What?! He may have been one of the Banshee bitch's servants, but he was no demon worshiper!" Tirion nodded, "I agree, but perhaps he did so by mistake." A woman's voice echoed from behind the paladin, "Banshee bitch? Why is it that's what I'm known as?" Aldean's anger turned now to Sylvanas who had taken the reins of the gathering. "Honestly, don't you humans have better insults for a lady?" Aldean darted a glare, "What do you want?"

Sylvanas paused, "I had sent a Grey company to Alterac to investigate a disturbance. This was days prior to the war in Lordaeron and they appeared towards the battle's conclusion. I sent Cheveyos and Aldoss of the Grey, both of which suffered horrendous losses." She stood to the side as a large male undead approached the Grey commander. Aldean recognized the undead, he came into Lordaeron with an army of corrupted Forsaken and served Sargeras. He forced Aldoss to kill his love Cheveyos allowing Aldoss to be freed. Aldean had sympathy for the undead, "He had known him to be virtuous in life and so in death. "Greeting Aldean, it has been awhile." Aldean nodded, "You have proof of these accusations against Causis?" Aldoss shook his head, "The relic was in a sealed vault beneath the castle of Alterac. Once inside the relic activated and seduced my soldiers into Sargeras' service." Aldean smirked, "You were undone by a cube?" Aldean nodded, "Trust me, I took a lot of those demons down with me." Aldean noticed the large spear on the undead's back and experienced a slight hint of nostalgia.

"The vault had been opened recently and rumors circulated that Causis had gone to the Highlands of Arathi prior to his expedition to Northrend." Aldean became focused now, he knew where Aldoss was getting at. "The Grey Estate?" Aldoss nodded, "Deathstalkers infiltrated the ancient fort and found clues to the Greystone's original locations. Also, entered recently." Aldean nodded, "Why do you think it was Causis?" Aldean extended his hand and revealed an amulet. Aldean recognized the artifact, Causis promised him the property when Southshore was over. Aldean hadn't the heart to take it then and buried it along with his father. Aldoss opened it and a large S engraved the inside. "Sargrelle." Aldoss nodded, "Yes, Causis was aware of our ancient blood-line, he knew of the Greys once being the Sargrelle clan." Alden sighed as the realization of his father having information about the Sargrelle family all his life. "The paladin attempted to extinguish the relic. I found this amulet in the key hole to the Grey Estate's inner sanctum." Aldean paused, "So, what now? What does this do to help us?"

Tirion stepped forward, "He was virtuous in the end. His soul taken by Sargeras, but still a paladin in spirit." Aldoss handed Aldean the amulet, "A father's love may be our greatest weapon against the demon. When he see his son wearing the Pendant of the Greys, he will know his legacy lives on." Aldean nodded, "You're hoping that this will end up like Terenas Menethil's souls fighting Frostmourne when Arthas fell." Tirion nodded, "Same strategy indeed."

"But you mentioned Darced. And how he knew about the war?" Tirion nodded, "Yes, we also think Darced led our friend to the conclusion of the Greystone. The lich may have led your father astray." That Light damn bastard!

((Oh, and Sargeras had assumed the paladin Causis' body as his new avatar in the last RP. You can read his BIO for more information.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-02-01 at 03:51 PM.

Gimain takes a sip of his drink while listening to the tauren's story, looking at the tauren " Hi my name is Gimain Stonefist and u are?" The tauren asks what brings him here" while I'm looking for some adventure u see and I'm a smithy so I'm hoping I can find some weapons that I can take back with me to study and try duplicate" As Gimain takes a big slip just about finishing his drink. "So what brings u here?"

Thump.
    The sound repeated itself, as a massive frostwyrm, heavily armoured and emanating a powerful crimson aura approached the lead Horde zeppelin. The frostwyrm's rider skillfully manuevered the drake beside the zeppelin, and stood up without hesitation, jumping and landing on the deck. His plated boots thunked loudly as he bent his knees, softening his impact. Straightening, the death knight pulled his helmet off and eyed the startled crew. "I wish to speak with the Banshee Queen," was all he said, dismissing the frostwyrm with a wave of his hand. It turned and soared to the very back of the zeppelins, where over thirty more of its kin trailed the Horde ships.
    Scourgelord Lethean Darkfury let out a soft sigh and growled silently in the back of his throat. So continues this campaign.

((Sorry for being so late! Work wants to kill me. D: ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Long time no see, Partner" Ian spoke from the shadows. "My men stand ready to carry forth your will..." Ian was much stronger than their last encounter, and he intended to show Lethean at the first chance he could.Flanked by two hand picked death knights he approached Lethean and gave him a subtle nod. "There are so new faces, but most players remain the same."

"You two are dismissed, return to the vanguard, stand by for further orders." Ian called in a low almost growl, The two death knights gave a salute to Ian than to Lethean and returned to the frost wyrms. "So...what are our plans?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bronze flight! Take wing!" Anachronos screamed as his warriors flew in pursuit northwards. Aldean looked from his meeting and saw the signs of smoke in fire in the distance. Wyrmrest temple was under attack. "Warriors of Azeroth!" The large bronze dragon swooped in before the expedition force, "It seems the Dark Titan has decided to take the first move. We'll proceed ahead and aid the convening flights, meet us when you can!" Anachronos flew off towards his fellow bronze dragons, intent on stopping the Titan's plans.

Light damn it, just when things were getting peaceful. The Grey commander watched helplessly from atop a slow moving gunship, focused on the signs of battle in the distance. Arinite dashed to the top deck, taking little notice to the leaders who've been gathering before her. "Aldean! I can teleport myself and six others to the temple. We'll be there in seconds." Aldean nodded, "I'll assemble the forces and meet up with you when able." Arinite nods and thrusts herself over the helm and onto the deck below, "Defenders of Azeroth, I can get us to the temple and we'll reinforce the dragons." She prepared the portal, reminiscing on her last visit to this place, when Alexstrasza appeared at the Wrathgate. "Someone get Ian of the Black, and Lethean over here soon, I'll keep the portal open long enough for them to get through." She turns, "Tichrom, Gimain, Wishdoctor, Gar! Get your asses into the portal, Sargeras is gonna get a headache!"

((Seeing as we're all here, or most of us... I'll get the fighting underway. If there are people still wanting to join, rendezvous with the gunship and jump into the portal! Step inside and enter the lower sanctum, there you'll find dragon-kin guards holding off some felguards. Have fun!))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-02-02 at 03:12 AM.

The conversation was pleasant. Everyone there seemed in high spirits save the human. It looked as though she knew first-hand what was awaiting them at Wyrmrest Temple. Just then the sound of heavily beating wings and loud roars could be heard from outside. Something is happening... Darkpaw's hair was standing on edge and he began to growl again only more fiercely.

The woman jolted up and began shouting orders. Gar was ready for battle. He stretched out his thick arms and did a couple dry pulls on his bowstring. Darkpaw began to wag his tail in anticipation. He always did so when a good battle was approaching. The two enjoyed more of the hunt and battle over the killing part. They never faced an enemy on unequal terms. Hell, they normally gave the enemy all advantage they could out of respect. These were demons though. They had no respect for anything living save their own dark masters. They killed without concern and revelled in it. They were not worthy of respect and were not going to be shown any. Fighting demons had always let loose a darker side of Gar that he wished he never saw.

Gar readied his arrows and bow and beckoned Darkpaw to follow. "It was nice chatting with you all. Hopefully we can finish our conversation after all this..." his voice trailed off. He knew that not everyone would make it back. There was rarely a case where everyone made it back alive. His thoughts began to drift to his friend, Jen'Bing, who sacrificed his own life to save Gar's and Rethgor's. I still miss you old friend...

Gar made his way to the teleporter and hesitated for a moment. He hated teleporting and going through portals. His complete misunderstanding of magic always made him weary of using magical devices. He couldn't trust them. "Just jump in Tauren. The Flights are protecting the skies. We need you all to stop the ground forces!" The portal mage was urging him on and Gar saw the wisdom in his words. "Let's go Darkpaw. I'll see you all on the other side." Instantly he was gone and what he found on the other side almost made his stomach turn. Dragon-kin guards were fighting off felguards as they attempted to take the spire. Both sides had already suffered casualties, but the demons kept coming.

Gar took aim at a felguard and loosed an arrow. It whistled as it dug itself into the skull of the demon and it collapsed instantly on the ground. The dragon-kin nodded at him and they began their assault. Another one attacked Gar's blindspot with a razor-sharp halberd. A blur of black fur and white teeth zipped past the unaware Tauren and the demon was on the ground. Darkpaw began snapping at it's throat, the bloodcurdling scream coming from the monster was cut short by a final decisive clenching of powerful jaws. "Good boy Darkpaw! Keep up the pressure." Gar placed a freezing trap in his blindspot to prevent such a foolish mistake from happening again.

He knocked five arrows on his mighty bow and loosed them all with terrifying accuracy. They dug deep into the plate armor of a single felguard and crippled it's entire right side. The demon screamed in pain and toppled over at the loss of balance. A dragon-kin guard jumped the downed demon and with a large two-sided axe chopped it's head off. More of the demons came running down the entrance to support their fellow intruders and their numbers were quickly becoming overwhelming. "Now starts the battle..."

Tichrom was in the middle of his sixth drink (still pretty sober, mind you) when the orders came. Instantly, the peaceful scenario became a beehive of activity. The battle had begun. So long have I awaited this moment; hopefully my strength does not fail me now. He heard his name being called; a portal was being conjured to Wyrmrest Temple.

Gulping down the remainder of his drink, the elf rushed to the location of the portal. He knew demons, and he knew them well. It was time to get creative. Tichrom remembered a time when he had been hunting in the forest many, many years ago. Stalking his prey from the treetops, he had dropped down silently to execute the kill. An ambush from above, while unconventional for a druid, often provided a clean, efficient kill.

Shifting into a majestic bird, Tichrom flew through the portal with as much speed as he could muster. When he arrived on the other side, he saw that the battle had already begun to take its toll on both sides.If only we could have arrived sooner... No time to think about that now. He pulled up, and once he was flying completely vertically shifted into the ominous bear. No longer having the ability to fly, he plummeted back down, landing on and crushing two demons.

That's two.

Tichrom sighted his next target: a felguard was engaged with one of the dragonkin, and the dragonkin was losing. As the felguard raised his weapon to deliver the final blow, Tichrom charged and mauled the demon with a mighty swing of his club-like paw, caving in its skull.

Three.

And they kept coming.

Gimain heard his name been called ready for the battle, he put his mug down While it's now or never i guess he unsheathed his axe and brought his shield to his other hand, walking towards the portal seeing the mage as he jumps through the portal not knowing what to expect. While it's time to test all those years of training and see how long I survive the battle as he lands on the other side of the portal he was greeted by dragonkin, but Gimain look behind the dragonkin and saw a felguard approaching him, Gimain readied himself, as he ran head first to the felguard as it swung its weapon just missing Gimain as he got closer he strikes the felguard on the arm, causing it to let out a scream of pain as he dropped his weapon these things don't seem to be to hard to kill while at least for now Gimain looked up at the felguard and saw a gap in the Armour just below the neck, Gimain slashed it right in the gap as the fel blood started spraying everywhere and the felguard finally fell. While that's one to my tally. Gimain looks in the distance and just sees a sea of demons coming towards there location. Hopefully we can do this

10+ Year Old Account
    Wyrmrest began to rock as explosions engulfed the building above the base. "Heroes! We're to escort you into the temple, but there are too many demons between us and the wastes outside." The dragonkin nodded to his his comrades who in turn rushed the demonic forces. "Help us cut a hole in their ranks, once outside we can signal drakes to your aid!" Arinite stepped through the portal, "I have mages maintaining the portal, we'll have reinforcements coming through shortly." The dragonkin captain nodded, "We can hold the ground level, but we need to get you all up top. The aspects were convening when the attack came." Arinite nodded grimly, "Adventurers! On me!" She let loose a blast of frost-fire that charred an incoming squadron of demons. She ran forward, dragon-kin in tow, "Move soldiers!"

She continued the assault and with the help of her draconic and mortal allies managed to start a slow ascent from the cavernous underbelly of Wyrmrest. "Captain! Who's leading this attack? Is it Sargeras?" The dragon-kin shook his head as he delved into the demons, "Nay, a death knight is leading this attack." A death knight? The captain continued after slicing a felguard's stomach open. "A female death death knight under Sargeras' command is leading these forces. They intend to kill Alexstrasza, we must save the Lifebinder!" Arinite's eyes widened in shock, "Why the Dragon Queen?!" The dragon-kin captain replied, "We don't know, the night elf announced the plot." Arinite yelled as she froze felguards into place, "A night elf death knight? Did she say her name?"

"Voidcaller Neyira."

((FYI this is one of XMexyragosx's old characters, though her BIO is lost to the forums she is a dual wielding night elf death knight who served alongside Scourgelord Lethean in the Ebon Blade. I'm sure Lethean's character will fill in the blanks. I also, have a another surprise in mind for you Mex. Let's see if I can finish the cinematic in time :P))

Lethean nodded, acknowledging Ian. "Welcome back, Commander. Long time no see indeed. Glad you could make it." He paused, thinking. "As for a plan, we-"
    He was interrupted as the crew was suddenly scrambled by the order of one of the Greys, and within moments peace had turned to chaos, with every member of each ship - Horde and Alliance alike - shouting commands here and there, preparing for war. Lethean could see Wyrmrest Temple approaching fast, and it was already under attack. He put his helmet on, growling. "Nevermind. Seems like Sargeras didn't feel like waiting for us." He glanced at his second. "Ian! Call one of our frostwyrms and mobilize the vanguard. I want every one of our death knights down there, now! Thee are portals in the lower sanctum; take them there!" Without another word, the Scourgelord turned and strode towards the edge of the ship. "I'll join you shortly!"
    To Ian's amazement Lethean leapt from the deck of the zeppelin, but it was not long before the familiar beat of wings was heard as the same huge frostwyrm from before rose, Lethean mounted upon its back.

Settled down, a drink in hand and his blades not far, Alex Bloodfang sat in a chair just belowdeck of one of the Alliance gunships, sipping his ale and constantly alert for any changes amongst the ship's crew. The human, long, shaggy black hair covering half his face, dark, scarred skin protected by well-tooled leather of black and crimson hues, blinked his sharp eyes, which had a hint of an orange aura to them.
    Around seven feet tall, blades and weans all over his person - some hidden even - the rogue was an impressive sight, with powerful muscles and thick arms. For being just under seventeen years of age, Alex was trained, an expert at assassination but awkward when it came to stalking his prey - a disadvantage due to his size and past, which did not involve too much training until just after the destruction of the Greymane Wall.
    Grimacing slightly as he downed another mouthful of ale, the rogue set the mug down and stood, stretching as he did so. Can't get too relaxed, now can we? he thought to himself, pulling the hood of his cloak up to hide is scarred features. Probably best if I keep my identity a secret, for now.
    He made his way to the top of the deck, lowering his head and using the fringe of his hood to protect his face from both the eyes of the crew and the light snowfall. Nevertheless, a few soft yet bitterly cold snowflakes found their way to his bare skin, causing him to flinch. I forgot how much I hated this place, he thought, barely surpressing a growl. He was just about to seek out the ship's captain when the crew suddenly jumped into action. Narrowly avoiding the crewmembers, who bustled about with an urgency previously unseen, Alex caught wind of what was happening as orders were shouted from across the deck. Sargeras is already attacking? He looked out into the distance, and saw Wyrmrest Temple, under siege from Sargeras's forces. Instantly alert, Alex quickly observed what was happning on the deck, and saw soldiers mounting for combat. Quickly snagging the reins of a gryphon, the rogue took flight, swiftly gaining altitude to get a better look at the current situation.
    He already saw the Horde gunships, which had accompanied them, were dispensing troops. Armoured wyverns soared towards the temple, and Alex passed the gunships, tailing the riders. Looks like the fun is about to begin. Suddenly, he noticed one who stood out amongst them: a massive dragonhawk was within their ranks, its brilliant crimson scales easily visible. What surprised him the most, however, was the female blood elf mounted upon the beast.
    Oh, no... how did she get here?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    ((Just Velirra. I'll do another post with her later on. For now, she's incogito.))
    ~~~~~~~
    Lethean, just as he was flying away, overheard the words, "Night elf death knight" and "Voidcaller Neyira". He yanked on his frostwyrm's reins and pulled the drake to a halt, hovering in mid air, shocked speechless.
    Neyira?!?!
    "No..." he murmured, turning the drake back and returning to the gunship, dismounting swiftly. He hunted for Arinite and found her within seconds. He approached her swiftly, his eyes blazing crimson. "What did you just say?" he snarled, hands clenched. "Who is leading the attack on Wyrmrest, human?!"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian simply took two steps back, one to the edge of the plan and then one off. He called his vanguard and immediately a frost wyrm scooped him up out of the sky. Once he was mounted, his dragon peeled around and took point of the formation. The Vanguard now in a flying V shaped formation dive bombed down straight into the fray. Once they were close enough to the ground Ian, followed by his men, jumped off. Ian landed infront of a massive fel guard, and as soon as it saw him swung at a downward arc to take him. He side stepped then once the blade was rammed in the ground hopped on the dull side of it and ran up the blade, then the arm, and finally once he was withing blade reach of the head, a quick decapitation took place. Demon blood spewed from the neck of the massive demon, most of it cover Ian.

It was from a top the shoulder of the massive, headless demon that he saw her. "So that Kaeldori winch makes her return, under the flag of the titan..." the demon began to collapse, and Ian began his trip back to the ground. Once he was standing on solid ground again he was greeted by to felhounds that he instantly dispatched. Two of his death knights flanked him, and He took that moment to reach out to Lethean with his mind, as he had done before with the one who turned him.

"She is here...and this time...I don't intend to let her leave."

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite turned for her opponents who now were being swarmed by the dragon-kin guardsmen. "What did you say human?!" She knew the voice to be Scourgelord Lethean's and recognized the sound of pain in his shrill voice. She nodded, "Apparently Neyira has tuned to Sargeras' side." She turned once more and blasted an incoming felhound, "Help our men get to the wastes outside. Once there we can get to the top of the temple. According to our friends here she's after Alexstrasza." She paused, "But you're gonna go alone, aren't you?" Another pause as her forstbolts landed target after target, focused on securing a way for the adventurers who had come through the portal. "Up to you Scourgelord, help us and get some aid against her. Or go yourself for glory or death, it's up to you."

The portals began to close and Arinite was immeadiately forced to race back towards them. "NO!" She made it, but was now using all she had to keep the magical paths open. "What's going on out there?!" The sounds of roaring drakes echoed through the portal along with Aldean's voice. "Get them off! Kill those bastards!" Arinite screamed through, "What's going on?! Where's the magi?" The portal shuts despite Arinite's attempts. She turns back now towards the battle ensuing in the temple's under-croft. Holy Light, what's going on?! "Forward! We need to move forward! Get to the surface!!"