Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gar chuckled to himself as he watched the dwarf in the air once again. It was a sight to see and one he would keep as a story he would tell the younglings at Hunter's Rise. He looked on as a large bird flew close by. "Prepare yourself friends. I fear there will be more than just the enemy death knight up there." Gar grinned at the idea of fighting with these brave adventurers again. He had fought battle before but nothing of this scale. His companions were able to work in silent coordination and they all fought more bravely than the one before.

Gar looked up and saw the edge of the platform coming into view. He grabbed his bow and knocked an arrow with an explosive tip. Darkpaw coiled his leg muscles in anticipation awaiting his master's command. As the bronze rose above the edge, Gar found the first demonic voidwalker he could find and fired. His aim was true. The arrow imbedded itself in the demon's head and immediately it exploded taking three other voidwalkers with it. *Whistle* Darkpaw lunged off the bronze and crashed into the nearest enemy, decimating it fully.

"Thank you dragon. We can take it form here." The pair were not the first ones to arrive, but they made their presence known. The Wishdoctor laid down rejuvenating totems and the mage looked as though she were getting her strength back. Gar knocked three arrows at once and skillfully shot two voidwalkers as they were coming up on Darkpaw's blindside. The hunter and pet were a sight to see. They watched each other's back and fought in perfect sync. The only communication between the two were whistles at different pitches and Darkpaw was able to respond perfectly each time.

"Arinite, thank the Earthmother you're alive. How you were able to stand your ground this long alone is quite a feat. Let us fight together once again." She was stubborn, but there was a definite sign of relief on her face as she saw her companions coming one-by-one to her aid. Gar quickly place a few caltrop traps behind him in his blind-spot and began firing arrows into the enemy forces.
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian dismounted from his frost drake, coming down on an elemental crushing back to the darkness from which it came. He then turned his gaze to Neryira, and the dark energy around him began to soar and lash out, striking friends and foe alike. "I am going to tear you limb from limb you little bitch.." Ian opened the palm of his hand and instantly it filled with only energy "I hope this mage didn't tire you out old friend, because I am not the little acolyte you fought that day any longer" Ian let out of laugh full of insanity and rage. "GLORY TO THE SCOURGE!" Ian extended his arm out towards the other death knight and fired a massive deathcoil, that ripped through voidwalkers and elementals alike, as it soared at the kaledori.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira watched as the death knight flung his spell her way. Slightly amused that it carved through her allies with such ease, she smirked. "Is that all the Scourge has granted you?! You and that idiot Lethen don't know anything about true power!" She turned and unsheathed her twin blades, Arrogant! She charge towards Ian, teleporting between spots as she approached. She made it to him and past his spell, all the while wearing an emotionless face. "Who's the bitch now?!" She drives the blades into his shoulders and kicks his body to the ground.

Arinite's eyes widen, "She's too fast!" "Ian mon!" screams the Wishdoctor as he casts a healing surge onto him. Neyira faces the troll and the oncoming companions. "You may have a chance against me mage, but these others you've brought..." She pauses as a contingent of doomguards approach from behind her. "Are useless!" She charges the adventurers, demons in tow. "NO MERCY!"

((Careful guys, you will be hurt in this fight and Neyira is relentless. I can't kill your characters without consent, but you can be wounded. Good luck, this is gonna be a hard boss! Oh, and Pklol, don't worry, death knights can brush that off I'm sure. If you have a problem with the stabs let me know. I just felt it would heighten the urgency and mood.))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The blades ripped into Ian's shoulders, then followed swiftly be the kick. It caught Ian off guard, something that hasn't happened since the last time they fought when he was still a fresh death knight. He picked himself up off the ground, he felt the healing surge and his wounds began to heal almost instantly. Ian laughed manically, "Now there is the Kaledori winch I remember. Well then..." Ian channeled dark energy into his katana and gripped the blade with both hands, assuming a powerful yet agile stance. "Shall we pick up were we left off!". He darted at her, using augmented speed courtesy of the frenzy he was in Although he wouldn't admit it he was going to need all the help he could get, she had grown stronger since they last met.

Lethean ignored Ian, entirely focused on his target as she came into view. Neyira.
    He banked his frostwyrm as he circled the top of Wyrmrest before he stood in the saddle, braced himself and jumped. His plate boots crashed as he landed in a half-crouch, and as he rose he locked his eyes with Neyira's. He held her gaze for a moment, then reached up and pulled his helmet off, letting his black-grey hair fall free. He dropped his helm and barely even noticed it as it bounced and rolled right off the edge of the temple.
    "I'll be honest and straightforward," he said, his tone cold and remorseless. "I wasn't expecting to find you here, fighting alongside Sargeras and his little minions. Then again, I'm sure you didn't expect to find me, commanding the majority of Darced's forces." As he spoke he slowly approached her, drawing Shadowfrost in the process. "You know, it really is a gift that you are here... killing you would have been slightly more difficult were you not truly a threat against me and my army."
    Lethean knew that the bronze drakes and their mortal allies would be showing up fairly quickly, meaning he would have to finish this as soon as possible. Gripping his runeblade with both hands and taking his stance, the Scourgelord narrowed his eyes. "Let's end this petty farce, shall we?" While Neyira was once a good friend of his, his motives had changed... dramatically since then. Now...
    Now, he knew she had to die, and took neither pleasure nor pity in doing so.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Gar gazed upon the battlefield and there was a sudden confusion. I thought the death knights were on our side? Why is that one attacking us with demons at her back? The seems to have thickened. Unsure of who he could really trust in the state of things, he decided that focusing on the demons and assisting those he met on the Skybreaker were going to be the best courses of action. *Ka-chink!* One of his caltrop traps had sprung and he saw two large felguards grabbing at their feet and crying out in pain.

Two quick arrows ended their screaming for good. Gar looked around and saw Ian advancing upon the Keldorei. He reached into his quiver and fired upon a voidwalker who had been following him without his knowing. I'll let those two deal with her. They seem to know each other. The Tauren grabbed a small vial out of a pocket in his quiver filled with oil. Moving swiftly through the chaos, he was able to create a straight line through the center of the battlefield. After reaching the end of the bottle, he fired a flare onto the path of oil and a large fire erupted, effectively splitting the platform in two.

The three death knights were now alone to do battle the best way they saw fit. The Keldorei would not have anymore of her demonic reinforcements but his allies would not get his assistance either. Gar suddenly had a dark and imposing thought, If we're lucky they'll all kill each other. He knew they worked for the Scourge above all else and would eventually turn on them all. Still, the thought scared Gar. What had war done to him? He never would think this way any other time... Memories of hunting parties flashed through his mind and he suddenly longed for the hunt with Darkpaw at his side. Enough of this... If we don't stop Sargeras today, than all of Azeroth will burn.

Gar let loose a shrill whistle and instantly Darkpaw was behind the next closest Felguard biting deep into its leg muscles. Gar fired an arrow right in between it's eyes and the demon fell to the ground. "We need to stop those portals from summoning more demons. Each one should have a portal generator controlling it. Take those out... and the portals will collapse." Gar began targeting the Gan'arg engineers who were tinkering away at one of the generators. Two arrows quickly dispatched two of them when Gar saw the monstrosity in their midst. He had seen them in Netherstorm before and hoped he wouldn't have to battle another. A large Mo'arg noticed the Tauren and with his spinning saw began to charge.

((If you really don't want her separated like this then please find a way to put out the fire. I kind of wanted to see the big battle between these three play out without a lot of interference. Basically, Gar's plan is to have the rest of the allied forces shut down the demonic reinforcements and fight something that looks like this big baddie ))

The bronze drake neared the platform, Gimain slowly rising up getting ready to leap off the drake, landing on the platform but rolled as he landed.
    Gimain stood and watched in shock as the death knights were fighting each other, What the hell is happening here Gimain say a raging fire that split the battlefield in two. The death knights were isolated from everyone else and on the other side he saw the impressive gar with his companion fighting off beasts, making light work of them.

Then out of a portal Gimain saw a beast, a large Mo'arg,While this should by fun "Let the titans watch over us this day as we fight a greater evil"
    Gimain charged forward towards the beast, taking down Felguards as he makes his approach "28,29,30"
    "Ah this beasty going to be a good challenge"

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira smirked as Lethean finished his speech. "A fan of the dramatic as always Lethean. You've always had too much pride, too much weakness. You succumbed to the Scourge again, something we swore would never bind us anymore. After seeing that I realized, when I heard Sargeras speak of this world and the Titan's mistakes, I knew he spoke true. I would rather see the world burn and more worthy beings take our place. Azeroth is a husk of the the Titan's light, corrupt, degraded..." She lifts her blades, motioning for her minions to engage the adventurers. "This world is shit, and I will be the herald to it's destruction old friend, as you were to mine!" She disappears and a scream engulfs the terrace. Neyira hops from two of the bronze drakes as she slit their throats before escaping. They fall to the ground and Neyira laughs, "Even the Titan's treasured little protectors are no match for me! Show me Lethean! Show me the power of your Lich King!"

Tichrom made strafing runs across the platform, his long, sharp talons carving through voidwalkers left and right. Maneuvering quickly, he was able to maintain the assault at a brutal pace. Out of the corner of his eye, the druid spotted the kaldorei death knight make a charge. By the moon, she's fast! She has to be slowed down, or we're all dead! Wheeling around, he began to make a run in the death knight's direction.

Without warning, someone outside of Tichrom's field of vision lit a trail of flames, cutting the platform in half and separating him from his target. He had to shift to his elven form and strain himself just to stay out of the fire. Obviously, somebody has other plans for this encounter. Turning, he began to fire bolts of pure energy at the portal generators that had been pointed out by the Tauren. These demons had to be stopped before anything else could be done.
    Last edited by Tichrom; 2013-02-22 at 02:09 AM.

"My apologies druid! I was not as vocal with my plans as I would have liked." Gar threw some covering fire out for the Gimain as he charged into the fray. His arrows flew true and embedded themselves in the left flank of a Felguard who had turned his attention to the dwarf. The Mo'arg was a formidable foe, but he was slow and had little dexterity. Gimain was able to easily dodge most of the demon's attacks and with Gar distracting it from time to time, it was not able to counterattack very well.

Gar whistled and Darkpaw was behind the Mo'arg. He clenched his mighty jaws on the back of the demon's leg and it howled in pain. It violently swung about throwing the large wolf back with a chunk of it's flesh in his mouth. More demons were coming threw the portals and the water elementals were beginning to become overrun. "Gimain and I will take care of this one. Finish off that generator!" Moments later there was an explosion that rocked the platform. Fel energies fizzled into the air and disappeared. Fel steel scraps flew across the battlefield and the force of the explosion had taken out a considerable number of demons. It seems their strength in numbers is working against them. Tichrom had succeeded! One of the generators were taken out but a few more remained. Gar fired a volley of arrows forcing the Mo'arg to shield his head with his razorsaw. The chance to strike had opened.

Lethean, already worked up with unholy energy coursing through him, responded to Neyira's taunts and charged to meet her without uttering a retort. Shadowfrost sang as it flashed through the air, but instantly Icegore and Frosthowl were there to impede him. Lethean shoved against Neyira, only to find her strength had increased threefold and she had no trouble at all keeping his blade locked in position.
    "We were... unevenly matched before I say," she said through clenched teeth, pushing him off and causing the Scourgelord to stumble backwards. He swiftly caught himself just in time to block the twin runeblades that had already begun their descent.
    "I'll admit," Lethean snarled as he attempted to divert enough focus from the battle to try and taunt her, "you're not as weak as you used to be. It's... such a shame that you still could not possibly hope to... match my strength!"
    Lethean, instead of fighting back, released his hold on Neyira's blades and moved back, allowing her to stumble forward and used her own momentum to throw herself, defenseless and vulnerable, right into Shadowfrost. Almost as if she'd seen it coming, the night elf twisted to the side and managed to narrowly avoid the two-handed sword, which sang in frustration as it sliced through empty air and striking the ancient stone beneath their feet. Neyira used this to her advantage, bringing her knee up into the Scourgelord's gut. Lethean reeled as he was knocked back, Shadowfrost lost from his grip. He landed on his back and rolled ot the side before he struggled to rise, coughing.
    "Brash, arrogant, foolish," Neyira ticked off his flaws as she confidently strode forth, her runeblades just barely touching the stone. "If only you could see how pecarious your position is! If only you could see! Instead you are blinded by misguided principals, by the lies you've allowed to take hold of you! Think about it, Lethean!" He rolled onto his other side to face her, and was again struck, this time by her foot. "You're fighting a Titan! What notions has Darced placed in you, for you to attempt such a stupid move?!" Again she kicked him, and Lethean uttered a deep snarl as he quickly rolled over, lashing out with a foot and tripping her. Caught unawares Neyira slipped, banging her head on the stone as her twin blades clattered away. Shakily he rose as he kept his gaze locked on her, and reached behind his back for his dagger. As he drew it Neyira rolled to her feet, apparently unaffected by his attack. She closed her eyes for a moment as he tightened his grip around his dagger, and there was a flash of bright azure that nearly blinded him. When he opened his eyes again, both her blades were again in her grasp, and she smirked at him.
    "Still you learn nothing," she sighed, twirling Icegore. "Still you see nothing. Still you fight for nothing!"
    "You contradict yourself," Lethean retorted, pointing at her with Shadowfrost. "You speak of my "misguided" cause while you fight for little more! Tell me then, what good does your little master have in mind for Azeroth? The Scourge will purge this world of the living, which are sorely flawed! Tell me, Neyira - what does Sargeras plan for a world he's bee ntrying to obliterate for centuries? The Lich King's plans were already in motion before the corrupt bastard even began his!" They both watched as the runes along Shadowfrost's blade lit up and shimmered brightly, but instead of their hue being a light cyan, they changed to a dark crimson, as did the Scourgelord's eyes. Once again he felt the Damncaller's power surge through him and grinned.
    "Already millions have fallen beneath the Scourge, Neyira... you will not be the first, nor will you be the last!" And with that he charged, Shadowfrost leading the way.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Enough of your ramblings woman!" Ian charged her and quick drew his katana, only to be met with disappointment when his opponent dodged the uncanny quickness of his somewhat signature strike. As he glided over her, He pivoted on his right foot and attempted to deliver a back kick with his left foot. Once again, Neyira shifted to the side and dodged the kick, then preceded to brush his foot away throwing him off balance. Ian composed himself, and parried her main hand counter attack and dodge the off hand rebuke.

With a simple movement of his wrist he was back on the offensive, He rained slashes down on Neyira. Seeing throw Ian's assault Neyira swatted away the blows one after another. Looking on the exchange from an outside perspective it must of looked like a fatalistic dance, both members weaving back and forth, dodging and parrying, and retaliating one after another. Ian attempted to drive a thrust into the other death knights chest but she leaped over him with ease. An opening! As she landed Ian reached out with a death grip, and caught her by the ankle and attempted to trip her, however he was met with dismay when she simply back flipped out of it and was back on her feet. "You got any bright idea's?" Ian reached out to the death knight who turned him, in the split second he diverted what seemed to be as little as five percent of his attention, Icegore was coming in for the kill. He raised his blade up and deflected the blow, though still standing the force of the swing was enough to push him back ten feet. So this is the power of a titan...

As Gimain was charging towards the beast he heard two arrows whiz past his head as he saw it plunge into a Felguard, Gimain turned around and saw the hunter behind him. " Thank you great hunter I owe u one" just then he rolled and dodged a spinning saw.

Gimain watched as Darkpaw grabbed the demons leg holding on tight but the demon was able to shake him off. Gimain looked as he saw more and more demons pouring through the portal. Gar fired a volley of arrows at the demon, shielding it's self making it open for any attack. Gimain went and started cut into the demons leg where Darkpaw had ripped out a chuck of the flesh. If we can take out one leg we will surely cripple the demon

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira turned from Ian's direction and faced Lethean. Her blades emitted a reddish glow and she smiled, "I hope your friends weren't counting on those machines to be running the portals." More erupted through space around her and felguards began to walk through, "Are you all foolsih enough to think I wouldn't have complete control of the situation?" She raised her swords and smiled wickedly, "Fear not death knights, they won't interfere."
    As the night elf was about to charge she felt a cold presence down her spine. An unwelcome cold, and an accompanying primal fear. She looked to Lethean's chest and saw a flaming skull. It peered in her direction and smiled; Neyira instantly recognized it's shape. Damncaller. The skull simply floated along Lethean's breastplate and Neyira's confusion deepened. [I]But Mograine killed him, I saw the lifeless head![/I] The skull's eyes glew an orange light, Hello, death knight... The night elf didn't recognize the voice, it was a man's, deep and rasp. It seems you've thrown in your loyalty to Sargeras. Disappointing, Lethean has thought highly of you. Neyira attempted to speak, but was unable, she was now frozen in time. Who are you? The skull chuckled, The herald of your... death. Her eyes widened, she knew who spoke through the skull and what's worse she now realized the adventurer's true intentions. They're not here to save the dragons. They're here to ressurect the Damncaller!
    A bellowing cry leapt from her mind and Neyira was engulfed in black fire. You can't let that happen! Go my servant, destroy these fools! She nodded as the skull disappeared and she was able to move.
    Neyira disappeared and then reappeared behind Lethean, slicing into his shoulders, much like she did Ian's. "GIVE ME THE AMULET!"

((In case you don't remember Mex, Darced gave you a trinket in Lordaeron. It must be protected at all costs! As for everyone else, MOAR DEMONS YAY!))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-02-22 at 11:42 PM.

Tichrom watched and was gripped by dread as the elf tore open more demon portals. "The machines are nothing! She is the one opening the portals! Direct your attention to the demons! We must hold out long enough for the death knights to take her down!" The druid once more assumed the form of the mighty bear, and began to tear his way through the sea of demons to the rest of his companions.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Dooom!" A voice bellowed through the portals and out came dark greenish creatures. They had wings and large mouths that took up the entirety of their faces. Six came from the six portals and they screamed, "Doom!" They were disfigured doomguards and they held maces in their hands. "Lord Sargeras' portals are under our command. Relinquish your lives!"

Arinite immediately began to thrust forstbolts toward them. "They're keeping the portals open. Take them down!!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian quickly death gripped Neyira from behind Lethean, pulling her off and a little bit away. "Do not ignore me girl, for I will be your unmaking!" From Ian's flattened palm he fired multiple unholy blasts one after another. He got about four off before he lowered his arm, that was now pulsing with undeath. He funneled his hatred for the night elf back into his palm for one more blast to accompany the other four. Unholy energy crackled and pulsed in his hand and it grew slightly larger than the others "We can only have so many of us in this world Neyira, and I am afraid you are playing on the wrong team..." A shockwave pulsed as the blast took of like a rocket out of Ian's hand.

Lethean snarled in pain as Neyira stepped through the shadows to reappear behind him, her twin runeblades cutting through his plate and biting into his shoulders. He dropped to his knees, stunned as Ian intercepted the attack and pulled Neyira away from him with his magic. Gaining a few moments to recover, Lethean immediately began to draw on Shadowfrost's energy, quickly healing his wounds and yet depleting more of his resources at the same time.
    No matter, he thought, using Shadowfrost to push himself to his feet. The Scourgelord turned to face Ian and Neyira and narrowed his gaze. No matter the cost, she must not take possession of the amulet... if she does, then all of this will have been for naught. Lethean suddenly grinned and brought his left hand up to his chest, plated fingers tracing over the ancient-looking amulet that hung around his throat. "You want this?" he called, watching as both death knights froze in mid-combat. He carefully took the amulet between two fingers and lifted it slightly, his grin widening as it caught Neyira's full attention. Then he let go of it and took Shadowfrost in both hands. "Come and get it, bitch."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Finally i have some more time for more RP! Can i join? ))

Of course the portals aren't being controlled with the machines. That would be too easy. Gar watched in awe as Gimain used the opening he had opened to take out the large demon. Gar cheered at his comrade and called his attention to the disfigured Doom Guards who were under an icy assault. A slight nod was all that was needed for Darkpaw to spring into action. The jet-black wolf began snapping dangerously at one of them attempting to gain it's attention. These doom guards were much smarter though. "We have been studying your sad little group and know all of your tactics. You have no chance in defeating us. We will be your DOOM!!" Knocking away an ice lance with it's large axe, the doom guard turned towards Gar and sprinted.

Gar gritted his teeth and quickly began filing through battle strategies he had in his mind. This situation reminded him of a time in Stranglethorn Vale where a large tiger ignored Darkpaw and ran straight for him. Gar firmly squared his hooves and using immense strength in his legs bounded backwards. While in mid-air, he threw an ice trap on the ground where he was once standing. All this happened in a matter of seconds and the doom guard could not stop his forward momentum. It walked straight into the trap and was immediately frozen in place. "What trickery is this? You think this will be enough to stop me?" Gar ignored the demon's taunts and began placing caltrops all around himself. The demon slowly began breaking free of it's icy prison and in a rage chased the hunter. "I will kill you where you stand cow!"

The demon stepped right on the traps but did not slow down. Fel blood filled the demon's tracks as he made his way closer and closer to Gar. *WHISTLE* Darkpaw appeared behind the demon and bit down hard on the demon's calf muscle. "ARRGHH!! Damn hound. I'll send you to Oblivion!" The doom guard swung it's mighty axe and hit Darkpaw on the blunt side, slamming him against a pillar. The wolf instantly went unconscious. NO!!!! What have I done. I'll fix you up soon enough old friend. Gar returned his attention to the demon and began shooting a volley of arrows in it's direction. The doom guard was forced to block with it's axe momentarily blocking his field of vision. The last arrow to hit the axe-blade was tipped with explosive residue and it splattered across the whole of the felsteel weapon. "Out of arrows I see! You fool... I will drink your blood and hand your body to the Dark Titan myself."

The Doom Guard ran towards Gar again. Gar unsheathed two twin mallets he kept at his sides and began deflecting the blows. The hunter sqaured his hooves again and with the final deflection, bounded away. The last hit landed against a metal pipe and the sparks ignited the on the demon's axe and a large explosion engulfed the Doom Guard in a storming hellfire. "ARRGHHHH!!!! You damned cow. Forgive me Lord Sargeras. I have failed you and the Legion." After a few moments all that was left was a smoldering pile of ashes and one of the four portals shimmered out of existence.

Gar ran over to Darkpaw and began administering First Aid...

(( Sorry for the long post. I haven't been around lately and I may be gone for a couple more days after this. Just wanted make my presence known. Feel free to use Gar as covering fire as you see fit. Just don't get me killed ))