Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gimain stopped as he heard a woman laughing shortly followed by a scream of pain What the bloody hell was that? it didn't sound good.
    Gimain slowly walking forward careful not to trip over anything, looking up and saw an image of the mage, he slowly trailed behind the image, hoping it will lead back to the rest of the group, he didn't like been cut off and surrounded by thick mist that limited vision.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian waiting for the shotgun blast, signalling the attack. All the time probing around the mist looking for the Kael'Dorei. All the while adjusting his grip on the axe he had acquired. He had trained with an axe before, but any weapon other than his katana felt out of place at this point. He felt Tichrom pain, and smelt the blood almost sending him on a blood rage of his own but he sated his thirst for destruction for the greater good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof moved forwards towards the cloud of yellow energy. He looked back twice and saw the group getting dimmer and dimmer. "Why the hell do they wait?" he thought angrily. He focused again, but could no longer see Neyira's moving cloud. "Where the hell did she go?" he murmured at a hushed tone. He was sweating all over because he was nervous of being alone in that fog. Suddenly, he heard a step very close, to his left side. He turned his shotgun in panic, and pulled the trigger. A loud blast and flash popped out, sending a devilish elekk slug out of the barrel at an unstoppable speed. He saw the shot hit the mark in that split second, and he saw the target's energy field dissipate almost immediately. "What the?!" he was surprised, then he realized that it was actually a mirror image of the mage, and he saw a shorter energy trace right behind it. "Oh shit!" he said, thinking that his shot might have hit the dwarf who was actually walking right behind the image. Luckily, his shorter size saved his life, as Ralof's shot was aimed at the heart of his target, which was higher than the dwarven warrior's head by a few inches. Ralof was relieved for a moment than realized that he had just gave a false signal to his allies, who were about to.. "Watchout!" he yelled at the dwarf as he ducked and rolled backwards..

As Gimain was following the image, suddenly he heard a shot and a flash, instinctively Gimain just dropped to the ground as the image disappeared.
    What the hell was that? that bitch playing tricks with me now. Gimain got up to see what's going on when he a man tell him to watchout, Gimain took a few steps to the left, holding his shield firmly, getting ready for what ever it was that was coming for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ugh..." A voice struggled to be heard among the mists. The creature was badly bruised and had trouble getting to his feet. A staff secured his stand and allowed him to analyze the terrace, at least the little he could see. Jul'Ghana reviewed the events that came before he was knocked unconscious. De demons be comin outta da portals and dey swarmed me. A feeling of dread overcomes him, [I]How be the othas? I hope dey're still alive!/I] The troll's head turned vigorously in all direction hoping to catch a glimpse of his companions. He found none and began to tread the mists with care. The Wishdoctor sensed evil lurked in the darkness and he had more than his fair share in it's lessons.
    A screamed penetrated the mists and Jul'Ghana glanced in the general direction. It was a night elf's voice, similar to the druid Tichrom's, whom he considered a potential friend. The shaman leaped forward towards the noise, forgetting his vulnerability. "I be comin mon!" He tread quickly through the black fog, not caring that his staff had suddenly fallen. He ran, but noticed something strange as the staff failed to hit the terrace floor. He stopped, knowing full well what he had stumbled in to. Jul'Ghana turned towards his opponent and faced the trap.
    Neyira stood before the troll, smiling wickedly and blades drawn. "Honestly, I was hoping you would just stay down." Wishdoctor's eyes narrowed as he observed the demonic creature before him. A slim night elf, with bright green veins traversing her body, near black skin and emerald green eyes. Her hair was a dark purple and she held two intricate swords; each with carved faces of horrified victims. The shaman scanned his own self and determined his condition; his armor was shattered and blood dripped from his chest. I couldn't fight her at best o times. But, now. His gaze returned to the demon who still stood, expecting this.
    "Are you thinking of running troll?" Jul'Ghana's eyes widened, almost as if he agreed. Neyira smirked, "You're no good at anything else little mortal. You stay behind warriors and watch them die. You attempt to heal them even despite they scream in agony. You may have repaired their wounds, but the pain remains. And a shaman, no less! You bind elementals to your will, even though they seek freedom like you claim to do. Have you ever thought about the implications of your role? You're a tormentor, you enjoy watching others in pain. You swore to never let your friends die, but you fail to realize that would be merciful, fair." She raises her swords, "And now, I will show you that mercy you deprived hundreds of others troll!"
    Wishdoctor grimaced in pain, but not from his physical wounds. She be right mon! What have I been doin?! He thinks back to Lordaeron, when he failed at Alterac and again at Tyr's Hand. He recalled the faces of men, Forsaken and others who have now been long gone under his watch. To the battles against the Scourge and Sargeras of when his companions were being ripped apart yet he still healed them. Was it true they still felt pain? Was it true that despite his best efforts he was making things worse? Was he a failure? Before he could come up with a reason, Neyira was inches from him and he simply ignored her blades as they approached his throat. The troll stood in shock and was determined to judge his actions even at the cost of his life.

"Nah, mon. Ya have it all wrong."

A fiery blast engulfed part of the terrace and the fog began to dissipate. Arinite and the adventurers shielded their eyes as the mists parted. After a moment, two figures became clear. A troll stood before a night elf, clutching on the swords that penetrated his chest. Arinite was in awe and horror, "No!!!"

Jul'Ghana spat blood on the blades that Neyira held within him and he looked up from his wounds. "Dey risked everyting to protect... their homes mon. Ya forget dat... we...you neva fought for justice or truth." He paused as blood began to block his throat, "We fight for love mon... and dats be what ya forgot." He placed his hand on hers and Neyira looked into his eyes in disgust. "Sargeras be forgettin dat love. Ya need ta let ya children live and let live. Da Titans neva failed, dey're experiment is jus beginning. I know..it..." The party of adventurers is suddenly blasted with an emerald mist that rejuvenates their wounds and strength. Tichrom's arms mend within seconds, complete with a return of his lost power.
    The Wishdoctor utters more as Neyira prepares to thrust him away to deal with the party before her. "May ya know peace in da end mon. Like...I... do..." The troll's sorpse is knocked to the ground before Neyira and she faces the adventurers. "One down... Now, how will you fare without your healer?"

((Don't worry, when these role-plays are over he'll be back. Everyone's favorite troll shaman will grace the stage once more! Also, sorry I'm so late with posting, very busy with school and trying to get an internship.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-03-28 at 01:29 AM.

Gar waited for the gunshot. Ralof was the only one able to see through this haze and the party had to rely on him. The plan was simple: Ralof finds the demon/death knight and fires his shotgun. The flash from the gunpowder would be where the rest of the group would attack. After a few moments of silence the spark appeared and a loud shot echoed across the terrace. That's it. Gar knocked his arrow and took quick aim at the spot. The arrow left Gar's bow less than a second later but did not hit his mark.

Impossible... I'm not perfect but nothing could have dodged that shot. He soon heard Ralof shout out and through the mist, Gar could see Gimain down on the ground covering his head. "Careful human. We need as many allies alive as possible for this mission to succeed." Then, it happened. Neyira finally showed herself and what they saw with her was even more of a surprise. The Wishdoctor stood suspended in air, twin swords protruding from his chest, blood covering the floor beneath. The night elf had an evil grin on her face as she absorbed the Shaman's blood into her runeblade. In a final act, The Wishdoctor sacrificed himself and healed all the party's injuries.

Flashbacks filled gar's mind. He could see his long time friend Jen'Bing saving Gar and Rethgor inside the Halls of Origination. The last thing Jen'Bing did on this planet was call a bolt of lightning onto himself killing him and all the enemies inside the chamber. Was this a trait common in Shaman? Were they really so noble as to sacrifice their own lives for the well-being of comrades? Or was it a trait found in many Trolls? Either way Gar knew that this Shaman's action would not be forgotten. Anger grew inside of Gar. Anger at Neyira. Anger at the inhabitants of the Halls of Origination. Mostly though, anger at himself for letting another friend die. He let loose a deep sounding scream and instantly Darkpaw howled in unison. The beast felt what Gar felt and had grown almost double in it's size, taller than Gar and twice as long.

They didn't need whistles or claps. They didn't even need to look at each other. THe two were so in sync that they may as well have been reading each other's minds. Gar began to fire a volley of arrows at Neyira and Darkpaw darted across the battlefield dodging the dark tendrils that sought him. Mixed within the volley was a binding arrow that exploded when it hit the ground. A frostweave net came forth and entangled Neyira for a short moment. Darkpaw took this moment and was instantly behind her. He dug his jaws into her side and found fel armor to be harder than any metal he had ever encountered before.

She turned around and with a single whip of a tendril, flung Darkpaw into a nearby pillar. The damage was done but in their current state, neither of the two could feel any pain and they continued their Bestial Assault.

((Sorry I've been gone for a while. I've had a TON of personal IRL stuff going on. I'll try to stay more proactive here.))
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

10+ Year Old Account
    ((It's fine, it seems we're all busy. Btw, I love Gar's reaction, I sense there's gonna be a lot of character progression in this RP.))

10+ Year Old Account
    A whizzling arrow just got past where Ralof stood mere a moment ago. Ralof expected more from the group behind him but he was also relieved to see that they have failed his expectations as he would mistakenly be their target. Sudenly the fog dissipated and dim sunlight burnt his eyes because he still had his googles on. "Argh!" he moaned as he slided his googles and his mask down on his neck. He covered his eyes at the over-bright scene, and he slowly gained back his sight.. To be shocked once more.

There she stood, demonic herald of their doom, with a troll impaled on her blades. He was shocked to see how she was cold-blooded and realization stroke him: Theirs was a fight to the death. No surrender. No prisoners. "No!" he yelled in anger, he did not know that troll before, neither did he like trolls in general, but still he thought that no one deserved such a fate. He saw the tauren hunter entering a rage and almost immediately he also went on a shooting spree. "Demon filth! You shall steal no more lives, ever!" he yelled as he fired his shotgun, and the enormous elekk slug traversed the distance between him and his target in mere moments. Yet, a slug which was so fast that it opened an air vacuum in its trail was not enough to catch Neyira, who was blessed by Sargeras himself. She eluded his slug, Ralof almost immediately flung his shotgun to his side and drawed his dual pistols, unfurling a bullet storm on her, in an unintended conjunction with Gar's volley. Binding arrow managed to pin her for a moment and Ralof was almost sure that at least one of his shots made contact. As soon as both his pistols were empty, Ralof sheated them and drawed his sword. "For Arathor!" he yelled with a fierce war cry and flunged himself towards the demonic kaldorei.
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-03-29 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira swam through the air between the projectiles. Large bullets and a storm of arrows whizzed past her, but none impacted. She smiled as confidence surged through her. It was almost as if the demon had slowed time around her and watched the ammunition as she saw fit. After what seemed like moments Neyira faced the adventurers, no longer in hiding and charging towards them, blades unsheathed. This was the end, the temple must belong to her before the Lich King came. And I have to find the Aspects, wherever they choose to hide!

Just as the agony was becoming almost unbearable, it went away. Tichrom could feel his arms returning, better, stronger than ever. But everything was not good; he could feel the pain, and the sudden loss of another life nearby. Jul'Ghana... He turned to see Neyira withdrawing her blades from his corpse.

Though he had known the troll for only a short time, it felt like they had been together a millenia with what they had been through. Grief replaced the pain he had felt but moments before. Then the grief turned to anger. The Burning Legion had taken another person from him. The demons were to blame again. Sargaeras was behind this. HE MUST PAY!

Wrath flowed through the druid, coalescing at his fingertips in the form of yellow bolts that he proceeded to hurl at the monster who had killed the Wishdoctor. She no longer deserved a name. She wasn't one of his kin any longer. With his bolts joining Ralof's and Gar's, the assault was now coming from three sides.

((God damn, where did I go lmao. /sigh All right. Let's do this.))

Lethean, his spell disrupted and his concentration lost, struggled to pierce the mists with his sharp eyesight... but with no luck. The Scourgelord strained to listen and was surprised as a blast rang around him. He dropped to a crouch and clutched Shadowfrost tightly. What the hell was that? he thought. Sounds of combat reached his ears, and the thick mists began to part. Lethean narrowed his eyes and was shocked to see Neyira step back from the troll's corpse, Icegore and Frosthowl coated in gore. Damn it! He watched as Tichrom, Ralof and Gar all began firing at her - the hunter and human with arrows and bullets, and the druid with nature magic. With Neyira distracted, Lethean searched for an advantage, then slowly rose and began to maneuver his way behind her. Perhaps if they can keep her busy long enough, I can end this once and for all and rob Sargeras of his prize minion...
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Gimain slowly stood up as he saw the mist disappear looking in the distance he saw the wishdoctor suspended in the air by her blades. " NO!!!!! not the troll you bitch!"
    He watched as the hunter and human went on a all out frenzy. " We must avenge his death!" Gimain charged right at her, but she easily just side stepped him, pushing him on his way past causing the dwarf to loose his balance, but quickly threw his axe true and hard at her, he saw the axe hit her but she didn't even flinch at it. What the? how can that be her armor is so strong, that throw should have gone right in. Hmmm guess I'm taking a souvenir back to the smith with me, if we can kill her.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Don't be afraid to cause damage to her. This is your chance to stab a character and not be reported! Yay!))

The demon launched herself into the group and began to spin. Her blades suddenly became more like a crude harvester as they flashed through the air. She wasn't worried about efficiency, that art took too much time. No, this ends now!

Arinite reacted quickly in hopes of taking advantage of Neyira's sudden folly. She's exposed herself! The mage raised her hands and fired frostbolts at the swirling form. Her hunch was right, Neyira's half-hazard attacks were leaving her open to attack; she decided to depend on the adventurers sense of shock to keep them within range. "Fall back! Give her some room and then blast the shit out of her!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "An area attack.. Really?" thought Ralof as he lauched himself back after parrying two hits from her blades. He rolled and side stepped, positioning himself behind a pillar. "She is under-estimating us too much.. That shall be her undoing!" he murmured. Clink! Two pins were removed from his last remaining cobalt granedes, which he rolled on the ground towards her. He began waiting for the blast and meanwhile he sheated his blade, and started to reload his guns for another salvo.. When suddenly a grin covered his face "I'll light this place up like Lunar Festival..".

Gimain stood back as he watched her start spinning around, he ran and took cover behind a pillar watching the party unload on her.
    "YES! could this be it her undoing and down fall"

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira screamed as the explosions ripped her body and forced her to the ground. What is happening?! Lord Sargeras! Why can they hit me?! She heard nothing, but the ringing in her ears and the crackling of stone. The terrace suffered as the battle was reaching it's conclusion; both Ralof and Arinite were firing at her, deepening the wounds. Neyira quickly got to her feet, but immeadiately felt a sharp pain in her knee. Shrapnel had lodged itself deep into the flesh and her eyes widened. Pain? Real...pain? This is... A frostbolt struck her and the demon was suddenly unable to move; she then looked up in horror as the adventurers began to see her weakness. This is... life. Neyira thought back to the troll shaman's last words, Nah, mon. You have it all wrong. Was it possible she allowed herself to truly believe the Dark Titan's words? Her heart filled with a sudden shock, What have I done??!! No sooner did she return to reality that a voice ring in her skull, Fear not night elf, this world is not yours to end. The voice struck like thunder, it was not the Lich King, Sargeras, or as she expected Lethean. The voice cracked again, That, is my destiny!!! The final blow of dread was beat into her heart, she knew who the voice belonged to, as impossible as it must have been. Bolvar Fordragon, what have you done?

I'm about to release a monster...

((Que the final blows! Lethean's chance for the dramatic revenge scene! Of course you guys can chop her up and blow her brains out. You've earned such a murderous reward!))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( After you, Mexy ))

Tichrom watched as both Arinite and Ralof exploited the monster's frenzy. With a frostbolt from Arinite, Neyira froze. Turning to Lethean, he said grimly, "I do believe this honor belongs to you."

The battle was intense and Gar had nearly extinguished all of his arrows. The combined assault against the demonic Death Knight had proven successful. She took multiple gunshot wounds and finally dropped to one knee. Gar fired a quick shot at the elf's knee and down she went again. A low whistle brought Darkpaw to his master's side and Gar sheathed his ornamented bow. Something is different about her all of a sudden.

Gar studied the elf for a few moments while Arinite froze her in place. There was a sudden change in her eyes. The murderous glare she was giving to everyone seemed to instantaneously vanish. It was as if a veil had been lifted and Gar could see sincere terror cover her face. He could feel how scared she was for the final blow to come to her. His feelings of rage and wrath left him and Darkpaw completely, and now he was filled with nothing more than pity. Pity for one who had been controlled or fell victim to the temptation brought upon by a Titan... THE Titan.

Gar could not deliver the final shot. The only time he had killed such a pitiful creature was in mercy... but maybe there was a chance for salvation for this one. Could she be redeemed? Was there hope for one such as her? If there was, could she be trusted with it? These were questions Gar did not have the answer for and did not have the willpower to decide. He would leave it to Lethean and Ian, the enigmatic Death Knights who fought valiantly against her... he would leave her fate to her own kind to decide.
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider