Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jang rose up, finally rid of the pesky bats that swarmed his body. He had bleeding wounds all over his body, but they all began to close up shortly. Bleeding stopped and a light vapour emaneted from his body, as the snow and his blood began to vaporize from his skin. He was so furious that he let out a deafening roar. "Petty.. Magicss.." he shouted as he flexed his arms, then he threw himself between three of the dreadlords. "If dem be raised each otha.. Den kill 'em all!" he roared as he whirled his dual axes in a 360 degree strike. Three heads dropped to the ground, much to his liking. He squashed one of the heads of the dreadlords with his feet, covering the white snow beneath with demonic ichor. He let out a manical laughter at the sight. A furious dreadlord charged him with his razor-sharp claws, intent on shredding him to pieces. He blocked a few attacks but he tripped on something while steping backwards and his huge body collapsed on his back. "You will die troll!" shouted the dreadlord as he landed on Jang'fon and began slashing him with his claws. Pain covered his entire mind as Jang'fon suffered some deep wounds. He could not move his axes at this distance, so he let his right hand axe go, and grabbed the dreadlord with his own clawing hand from the throat. He rose up with an agile move and raised the dreadlord high, as blood dripped from his head to the front of his eyes. He roared ferociously at the dreadlord up-close, then he smashed him to the ground, without letting it go. He rose it up again and smashed to the otherside, and again, and again.. Untill the desperate shrieking from the dreadlord was silenced. A few of its friends tried to help it, but Jang just smashed the lifeless body to the other dreadlords who came close. Jang'fon let his rage overwhelm him, and he roared as he teared the dreadlord's wings apart. He cackled as he threw the beaten and broken body in front of the others in a challenging manner, and he said "Let's see how ya raise 'im now, mon.". He grabbed his axe from ground, but he felt a terrible pain in his stomach as he bowed down. He was pushing himself to the limits, and pain was taking its toll. Putting his faith in his revered Loa and his regeneration, he took on a berserker's fighting stance, raising his axes in an all-out attack pose.

(( Welcome back guys, it was getting lonely here ))
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-05-21 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Infernals rained from the sky as the last two dreadlords idled in the snow. They raised their hands towards the sky, which has become black with smoke and ash. Comets of yellow and orange landed throughout the snowy landscape and the nazareim finally had what they needed to achieve their goal; an army. After a moment, the infernals rose to meet Aldoss and Jang'fon who were both tired and battered. The lead nazareim, adorned in blue robes laughed, "Your petty friend Mograine is finished. May darkness consume this world!" He and his infernals charged forward, aiming for the death knight commander that sat on a hill overlooking the corpse of a skeletal wyrm.

Oltal'r cye conpreanaleais rathicu'ne. Cristok Darced... The death knight was in a trance like state and spoke a strange language. His eyes rolled as he attempted to usher Darced's spirit from the void. Keep- going! Mograine was close and continued his chant. He was moments away from summoning the Damncaller back into this world. He held Darced's skull in his hands and would soon thrust it into the pit and watch as Darced claimed yet another form. One more suited for his inheritance, unlike what was planned earlier. He would have made a fine Galakrond.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( We seem to lack an awful amount of people ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I guess the rp got boring. I dunno, I'll just wait and see if people come back. If not, well I may have to put this on hold for awhile.))

((Far from boring. I've just been really, really busy during the day, then at the end I'm like, "Oh, gotta remember to check/post in MMO!" then I end up forgetting because I'm so tired. I'm still here! ;o))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((That's fine. I'll be checking too, maybe just go solo for a bit. Im trying to make an rts video game so Im pretty busy too :P

Oh, and here's a little something for you guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91DlUvNqEo my favorite section is 21:00-45:00, great stuff! 2:25:00 is ok too :P))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-05-30 at 08:15 PM.

((Sorry guys been really busy with upgrade and work and fixing problems that crop up from it))

Gimain got up and stuck the demon in the throat with his axe. Gimain stood in shock as he watched the troll take down the nazareims Lucky he's on our team, wouldn't like to be facing him. Suddenly the sky darkened and and watched as yellow and orange rocks fell from the skies and watched as they turned into infernals. " By the maker, when is this going to end, and how can we fight these things without getting burned.

Gimain saw the lead nazareim in a blue robes with the troll and mage on the ground tired from all the fighting. Hmmm how should I approach this, I can just charge in and hope for the best or I can try jump him from behind but that's if no one alerts him."think I'll go for the charge in, will buy the others some time." So Gimain charged the nazareim slamming his shield into him hoping to daze him but to his shock it did nothing. "Hope u didn't expect that to hurt me Dwarf, you are going to have to try harder than that if you want to kill me" he instantly kicked the Dwarf sending him flying back, slamming onto the ground. " you're going to have to be better than that demon" he got up again and just stared at him. hmm need to find a way around him and expose a weak spot but how?

10+ Year Old Account
    The demon brushed off the blow and faced Aldoss, "Now, you will die." He and the others raised their clawed hands and began to emit yellowish glows. Their hands thrust backwards as the glowing orbs of power shot from them. The undead braced himself for impact, Here I come Cheveyos...

He opened his eyes, surprised that he felt no pain. Instead he had a feeling of dread overcome his remaining his senses. He knew the feeling, it was a presence of which he had loathed for many years. Before Aldoss and the other adventurers in the circle stood Sylvanas, the Banshee Queen. The majority of the Dreadlords fell to the ground with arrows protruding from their skulls. Sylvanas peered over here shoulder to Aldoss you had kneeled in the snow. "Never give up. You are Forsaken and we face death to exist." Aldoss nodded, "Yes, milady. I'm sorry that I despaired." She turned back towards the demon's leader, who now had infernals rallying around him. He pulled an arrow from his throat, seemingly as though unhurt. "Yet, the death you face now, will erase all existence. Prepare yourselves, for my master beckons and he demands your blood!" The infernals charged toward the surrounded adventurers.

Sylvanas smirked, "As always Dreadlord, you underestimate us."

10+ Year Old Account
    As the the infernals rushed in, a torrent of green energy shot outward and engulfed the ravagers. The dreadlord was driven back, forced to conceal his eyes from behind his wing. After a moment, he peered from his tattered robes and witnessed his soldiers melt into the now dry and cracked ground. The adventurers remained unscathed, but around them was a large plot of scorched land. Sounds of machines could be heard from above and the dreadlord watched as a Forsaken zeppelin hovered overhead.
    "Erggghhh!!!! You think some ounce of potions will save you???!" He raised his hands once more, calling for more infernals. An arrow suddenly struck into the dreadlord's thorat, causing him to gasp. Sylvanas' bowstring settled and she stood motionless. "A single barrel of plague is more than enough for your precious elementals. You forget demon, that we are your enemies and we are not to be trifled with."
    Another arrow was set loose and there was silence. Aldoss stood and motioned for the adventurers to rally. He recovered his spear and follow the Banshee Queen towards Mograine who has nearly completed the ritual.

"We are close now, soon we will have the answers we seek."

((UGH! So much stuff. I'll have a lot of my work cleaned up here soon, then I can really get back in to this... I miss RPing! ;-( ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((We be bruddahs in arms mon. All we role-players anxiously await Darced and his epic RPs. Second only to his amazing home-made pies. Dat be good pie mon.))

10+ Year Old Account
    "Soldiers!" The Forsaken troopers stand at attention within the confines of the airship. Lights flicker as meteors of green streak past the fleet. "We stand now, at the end of the world! A site of absolute horror and despair, of uncertainty and death!" The commander walks forward past his troops, lined in rows along the zeppelin's interior. This platoon was high in the sky and awaited the call to drop unto the battle below. They wore goggles and masks, accompanied by bright green canisters on their backs and large guns. The commander continued, "This war, we've seen many times over... In Lordaeron, at Hyjal, in Icecrown not too far from here! We are Forsaken, masters of apocolypse! Are you afraid of the legion??"

"NOOOO!!! FOR SYLVANAS, FOR THE FORSAKEN!!!"

The troopers open the side doors and project themselves into the arctic winds. They are joined by their Grey brothers and sisters, alive and dead. They descend with parachutes and scream as explosions surround them in mid-air. Some are blasted by fel magic, but most make it to the lines. Soon, more soldiers, and the rest of the fleet would join the battle. The sounds of battle were deafening, but a single cry resonated greatest among the stabs, screams and cheers. "FOR AZEROTH!"

"Raaaggghhhh!" Slashes of Light ripped through the Infernals as Tirion Fordring made his way towards the black demon that the world has come to meet in battle. Sargeras has begun to summon one of Azeroth's greatest nightmares, Galakrond, a giant protodrake that could devour nations at will. He was accompanied by the Greys led by Aldean and Arinite, faithful warriors of the Alliance and the Light. The paladin was always confident in his charge, but he saw thousands around him, demon and man looking onward as they fought, to see how the battle would conclude. Tirion hacked through the last Infernal in his way and screamed, "DEMON!!!"

The dark creature turned as he continued to channel his spell. It's red eyes pierced into Fordring's soul and met an impenetrable will. The demon knew this, and for a moment felt concern. A champion of the Light. I haven't faced one with such power since Argus... The spell ceased and Sargeras slowly turned towards the paladin. "It is done Fordring... Soon, my beast will rise... Soon, your armies will fall.... Soon, your world will burn..." He lifted his hammer, still surrounded by dread lighting the color of blood. "I trust you humans can fight?" The Greys screamed, "FOR THE GREYS!!!"

The cheers stopped in an instant as Tirion Fordring lifted his hand in a halting pose. He peered over his shoulders and faced his allies. "The Light is with me, I will face this demon alone..." Arinite grasped his arm, "You can't!" Fordring nodded, "Perhaps, but he is prepared for us all. Let me try Grey, let me try to avenge those lost in this war..."
    Aldean came forward, "What do you have to prove? If we all attack him..." He was faced with the paladin's armor that glinted amongst the ignited skies, "I was deprived of a chance to stop this war in the beginning, but I know what I need to do now. This battle was foretold to me..." "By who? Darced?! You can't trust the only chance we may have to him!" Arinite yelled. Tirion smirked, "He spoke on behalf on those who would save us. He saw what the Light was blinded to. I must trust him for I believe the Light guided his actions. Though drastic and dire, his intentions were true. I go now to honor this world that bore so many heroes and if I could save one from damnation by taking their place I will do so! I am a paladin and I will face the darkness with pride in my heart and bravery as my sword!" He unsheathed his weapon and approached the demon.

"Touching speech, but words alone will not kill me..." Tirion faced the dark lord of the legion, unafraid and confident. "No, but I know what can..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Slowly a blood elf paladin also known as Velshin the crimson knight long straight haired blood elf with a huge two handed sword carved with crimson sin'dorei language ready in his right hand and wearing a dark crimson plate armor almost covering his entire body save for his fel glowing green eyes and his long silver hair. He approaches Tirion from behind with a graceful strides. "You cannot defeat him alone Tirion." Putting his hand toward Tirion's right shoulder. "Let us work together...so we can avenge our fallen brothers and sisters."

Velshin killed so many demons in this war yet there is something inside him makes him feel uneasy as if a calamity soon approaches Azeroth. The crimson knight just throws that feeling at the back corner of his mind so he can focus on the current task of helping Tirion and the Greys against these vile demons who seek nothing but the destruction of Azeroth.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-07-03 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as the paladin was about to respond loud cracks appeared and bolts of black lightning streaked in a circle around Fordring and the demon. A sphere enveloped around the two and cracked with fierce sounds and screams. The crowds were forced back from the barrier and more sounds filled the air. Now red comets impacted the Grey lines and infernals rose from the craters. They screamed and engaged the closest mortals they could find. Arinite of the Grey screamed, "Go go go! Secure the area!" Warriors developed phalanxes around the sphere and consequently the new lich king who still was struggling to compete with the Dark Titan's magic.

A very large comet splashed into one of the phalanxes and sent their lifeless corpses into the air. A giant infernal rose and screeched at the defenders. It charged and Aldean of the Grey rushed forward, "Arinite! Slow him down!" She casts frostbolts toward the infernal's feet and Aldean thrusts his hammer into it, to little effect. We need someone who can cut into this thing! "Blood elf! You wanted to help? Get over here!"

10+ Year Old Account
    As the infernals rose from the craters and more comets impacted to the grounds the sky slowly turning dark even darker than any moonless night.

Velshin took one step back to take two seconds to observe the situation then he saw the mage and Aldean struggling to take that giant infernal down. Their efforts will not be in vain. Swiftly he charged the giant infernal holding his huge two handed sword. "Light give me strength."

The blood elf eyes glow even brighter than before and his palms start glowing a color between gold and white. With a complete focus and determination he slashed the giant infernal's feet the same feet that been slowed down by the mage's frostbolt and Aldean hammer. It wasn't enough to take the giant infernal down but the blood knight noticed that the feet is starting to crack.

With a booming commanding voice he shouted "Focus your attacks on that feet it's weakning !"

Gimain stood and watched in shock as more infernals started raining down from the sky"by my beard when will they stop".
    He watched the mage trying to slow one of the infernals down but wasn't doing much, he saw a paladin in crimson armor going forward to attack the infernal.
    Gimain quickly rushed over to help them, he heard a booming voice telling them to go for the feet, Gimain started hacking at the other foot opposite to the paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean struck the feet as well and soon large cracking sounds were heard. The infernal raised it's head as if in pain, but then stopped. A blast of green energy burst from the creature and thrust the heroes back. It laughed as it broke free from Arinite's frost magic and walked towards the three. Aldean got up and watched as the corrupted elemental's leg seemed to have been cauterized and back good as new. "Shit! We need to take it down in one strike!" He looked for a weak spot hoping there was a way to counter the advancing demon. Arinite shouted, "Look! On it's sides, there's a glow!" Aldean nodded, it appeared that the beast had a weak spot, but it was in it's back. "Alright guys, I'll keep him busy, you get around him and exploit that weak spot!" He rushed forward and yelled at the hulking mass of otherworldly rock, "COME GET ME!!"

((Oh, Velshin I saw your private message and I regret to inform you my character "Wishdoctor" the troll, is dead. he died a noble death atop the Wyrmrest temple earlier in the rp. But your entrance was great as it was so don't worry about it :P))

10+ Year Old Account
    After being thrusted back by the demonic creature the paladin starting to hold his huge two handed sword in a defensive stance observing his opponent slowly and carefully.

Velshin fought in many wars such as against the forest trolls in Quel'thalas, the scourge, and the Alliance but none of them compare to the current nightmare they are facing at the moment.

His eyes is focus on the glowing spot in the side which it seems the only clue for them to defeat this giant demon.

"I will do it while you distract him hammer boy." He didn't mean to mock the warrior when he calls him that but not only he doesn't know his name but that nickname was the first thing came in his mind.

He swiftly charged the demon but he noticed the moment the heroes start focusing on that glowing part the more cautious the demon became. Which gave Velshin the idea that this spot is indeed it's weak point.

Velshin was ready to thrust his giant blade toward that spot but the demon quickly smashed his gigantic fist toward the paladin it was a devastating powerful attack but was not fast enough to catch the elf.

Velshin gracefully dodged the attack using his footwork skills and quickly jumped toward the glowing spot preparing to destroy the thing with one strong swift sweep of his sword. Unfortunately to his surprise the giant demon unleashed another green energy burst blast there was no way to dodge such attack Velshin had no choice but to parry the attack by using the size and the weight of his huge sword which gave him the advantege to diminish the damage of that attack. However, even after parrying and blocking the attack it was still powerful enough to push the paladin back to the walls.

He sighed and said: "This is not good."

He knows that his armor and huge sword will not be able to withstand such attack like the previous one so the paladin have to make sure he doesn't get hit again.

(A noble death indeed my friend may he rest in peace. Hehe thanks a lot I'm so bad when it comes to RPing but I'm doing my best :P)
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-07-10 at 02:09 AM.

As Gimain got knocked back, he stood and watched as he started advancing. "what kinda monster is this thing?"
    With that he heard the mage tell him to attack the glowing part on his side while he distracts him. But then the elf said he will do it.
    Gimain charged in and started to attack the demons foot again, but to no success as the demon attacked the elf. Mage help me attack his feet so he will have us to worry about so the elf can finish this.