Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ...
41
49
50
51
52
53
61
... LastLast
  1. #1001
    Pandaren Monk Banzhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I'm sorry i believe it's called the new black panther party now.
    And here I thought they were known as Al Qaeda

    Racism is a disease the world can't get rid off to soon!

  2. #1002
    Is that a serious question? People can be racist to anyone.

  3. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This whole "everyone's a little racist" line makes no sense to me, as I am not.
    You sure fooled me.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The reports come from reliable academic sources who have access to the papers but cannot write up questions - this is for very obvious legal reasons.

    You're asking for me to try and break the law, which is strongly frowned upon by the forum. Academic malfeasance is disgraceful.
    But you couldn't give even an example?
    “Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.” - Noam Chomsky

  4. #1004
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    But you couldn't give even an example?
    Examples are what makes it illegal...
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  5. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Examples are what makes it illegal...
    You can't just make your own example up? Thats against the law? And if it were, you think the government is monitoring MMO, and will trace your IP?
    “Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.” - Noam Chomsky

  6. #1006
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You can't just make your own example up? Thats against the law? And if it were, you think the government is monitoring MMO, and will trace your IP?
    What would be the point of me making one up? That's just bizarre. I'm not under suspicion (as far as I am aware) of being accused and having evidence of racial bias.

    And once again, no, I refuse to put my career and my freedom on the line by finding legitimate questions and posting them here. I have not reported you because you're only asking out of genuine interest but the board is very clear on never encouraging people to break the law. Thanks!
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  7. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Is it possible? Yes!
    Is it a problem? No, not really!
    Basically this.

    I want to know who truly thinks that there isn't such a thing as racism towards white people.

    "Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid". That's apparently not a racist stereotype that people have for us over here, according to some people .-.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  8. #1008
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Basically this.

    I want to know who truly thinks that there isn't such a thing as racism towards white people.

    "Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid". That's apparently not a racist stereotype that people have for us over here, according to some people .-.
    Americans aren't considered a race though. There are black Americans, white Americans, hispanic Americans etc.

    Race is pretty much solely based on skin colour in the anglo-American world, I'm pretty sure that's what we're discussing here.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  9. #1009
    I personally think that making different color people into different "races" is racism. I don't count black people or yellow people or any other color or shape any other race. We're all the same except we have different looks, so if someone calls me racist for something, I call them racist for not accepting me as the same race as his. People that have problems against other people from other countries aren't racist on my book, they are just stupid, ignorant and have been abused or anything similar while growing up, and that needs to stop.

  10. #1010
    Absolutely possible. I've personally seen this while playing D1 college football. White people are automatically considered less athletic.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

  11. #1011
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    I personally think that making different color people into different "races" is racism. I don't count black people or yellow people or any other color or shape any other race. We're all the same except we have different looks, so if someone calls me racist for something, I call them racist for not accepting me as the same race as his. People that have problems against other people from other countries aren't racist on my book, they are just stupid, ignorant and have been abused or anything similar while growing up, and that needs to stop.
    Well technically they're not. There's no genuine physical, moral, intellectual or mental reason to assume skin colour automatically shapes or forms a person or what they can do. The problem with racism is that people think that way about certain groups and have created subcultures surrounding it, encouraging different (but not inherent) ways of thinking and acting.

    And like any culture, anyone born and raised into it will adapt to it.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  12. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    What would be the point of me making one up? That's just bizarre. I'm not under suspicion (as far as I am aware) of being accused and having evidence of racial bias.

    And once again, no, I refuse to put my career and my freedom on the line by finding legitimate questions and posting them here. I have not reported you because you're only asking out of genuine interest but the board is very clear on never encouraging people to break the law. Thanks!
    I was just asking if that would be illegal, sorry.
    “Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.” - Noam Chomsky

  13. #1013
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I was just asking if that would be illegal, sorry.
    I know, no worries mate. Like I said, you have every right to ask for those types of questions, I am just not legally allowed to give them to you. I was just covering my butt (and yours) if that path kept getting tread. My post came across a bit more aggressive than I meant it to
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  14. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The reports come from reliable academic sources who have access to the papers but cannot write up questions - this is for very obvious legal reasons.

    You're asking for me to try and break the law, which is strongly frowned upon by the forum. Academic malfeasance is disgraceful.
    you have no evidence or what so ever apart from "reports" which draw no definite conclusions, not to mention your source where where the author claimed he needed no evidence. You have continued to hide behind excuses such as trust me im a teacher, trust i cannot share that information.
    All you are doing is running your mouth about a fictitious racist system out to get white people educated and better grades, grow the fuck up

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    What would be the point of me making one up? That's just bizarre. I'm not under suspicion (as far as I am aware) of being accused and having evidence of racial bias.

    And once again, no, I refuse to put my career and my freedom on the line by finding legitimate questions and posting them here. I have not reported you because you're only asking out of genuine interest but the board is very clear on never encouraging people to break the law. Thanks!
    More bullshit, it is not illegal to make up a question on a forum because you are a teacher, it can be about anything, you just cannot prove your point

    It is not hard to type two questions you make up
    Last edited by TheBeardedOne; 2013-02-02 at 07:25 AM.

  15. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    And yet, that doesn't prove that those who benefit from AA are automatically unskilled. Which was my statement. Try to keep up.
    I never said it automatically did. We are saying it creates and unjust enviorment and that in some cases more qualified whites/asians are turned down to fill quotas,fear of looking racist and from lawsuits.

  16. #1016
    i got called white bread the other day
    I QQ at QQers who QQ about people QQing

  17. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Well technically they're not. There's no genuine physical, moral, intellectual or mental reason to assume skin colour automatically shapes or forms a person or what they can do. The problem with racism is that people think that way about certain groups and have created subcultures surrounding it, encouraging different (but not inherent) ways of thinking and acting.
    You mean the way You, Booshman and the pony think white people are provileged and don't deserve a fair access to education/the work market?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I know, no worries mate. Like I said, you have every right to ask for those types of questions, I am just not legally allowed to give them to you. I was just covering my butt (and yours) if that path kept getting tread. My post came across a bit more aggressive than I meant it to
    Dont give a SAT qurstion then.

    "Billy has 5 apples and Tommy has 3, if Billy eats 3 apples and Tommy 1 how many apples will they have?"

    How would a question like that be Black/White/Asian?
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-02-02 at 07:45 AM.

  18. #1018
    Racism is Racism no matter what ethic background the preacher is from. Racism is a disgusting, ignorant and inexcusable expression of ones beliefs whatever context it is used in, in my opinion.

  19. #1019
    this topic is so friggin old, even the dinosaurs must be getting sick of it :>

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Anumi View Post
    Racism is Racism no matter what ethic background the preacher is from. Racism is a disgusting, ignorant and inexcusable expression of ones beliefs whatever context it is used in, in my opinion.
    racism is human, its not any more disgusting than hating sushi or hating on the new honda-series...
    people dislike and like things, maybe you should start accepting that and not judge everybody for it ~~

  20. #1020
    if you think it's impossible you simply consider the white race better and therefore 'immunue' to racism...
    ofc it;s possible
    The constructive troll!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •