Question Malevolent on use trinket nerf?

So today I have enough conquest points to get my malevolent on use strength trinket but a couple of my friends said its not worth it because it no longer gives the 5000k strength that it says it does on the tool tip. My question is can anyone tell me what it actually does give you now and if its worth even getting it?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    ...no longer gives the 5000k strength...
    5000k Strength would be a lot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So today I have enough conquest points to get my malevolent on use strength trinket but a couple of my friends said its not worth it because it no longer gives the 5000k strength that it says it does on the tool tip. My question is can anyone tell me what it actually does give you now and if its worth even getting it?
    Ofcourse its still worth getting. That extra on demand stats is very good for extra pressure when going for the kill.
    You get half of what the amount says but the cooldown is also half of what it used to be so it can be used twice as often.

Depending on how long it is until 5.2 i would recommend getting it if it could help you unlock higher ratings before next season.