Deleted

Cross realm Arena Teams? 2v2 3v3 5v5

We have cross realm RBG's. Can we also get cross realm Arena teams?

I'm a 2.4 hunter, playing with a 2.3 warrior, we have carried 3 different hpalas to 2.2, and none of them have been at 2.2 before. We’re getting annoyed, because they don’t seem to have the “skills” it takes to get higher. And they are at the moment the highest

Deleted
    So hoping for this as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if the "unannounced surprise" they were talking about was this.

KFC takes "skill"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockoma View Post
    KFC takes "skill"?
    Takes more skills than SP mage rdrooid and warrior sp healer atleast

What happens to ladders when you play across different BGs?

This is why it won't work. The only viable option would be to only allow crossrealm arenas if you are on the same BG as the other players. Either that or remove BGs entirely, which would make r1 titles that much harder to get (ie only 10 people per season)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    which would make r1 titles that much harder to get (ie only 10 people per season)
    Care to elaborate? It's not a static number.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Care to elaborate? It's not a static number.

if you eliminated BGs entirely, rank 1 would actually only be given to 8 people (i included 2s in my previous math).

1 5s team = 5
    1 3s team = 3

5+3=8, unless of course you have multiple people per team, which then you could get 10-15 the title but

Quote Originally Posted by Imatauren View Post
    Takes more skills than SP mage rdrooid and warrior sp healer atleast
    Yeah but nah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    if you eliminated BGs entirely, rank 1 would actually only be given to 8 people (i included 2s in my previous math).

1 5s team = 5
    1 3s team = 3

5+3=8, unless of course you have multiple people per team, which then you could get 10-15 the title but
    My bad, I was thinking glad titles, not actual rank one.

since glad is % of teams, it would still be the same amount of teams as it would be with BGs (if that makes sense, i'm tired)