Can anyone help me log in?

i cant log into my account because my Iphone killed itself and i cant get my authenticator code, but when i try and remove my authenticator the blizzard page wants a photo of my ID but i lost my wallet the other day and i dont have any id everytime i call them up it says they are closed. i cant sumbit a ticket because i cant log in and the live chat is always offline. someone please tell me what to do!?
    Im actually not funny, im just really mean and people think im joking.

Deleted
    Call them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyvler View Post
    Call them.
    on the website it says it is open but when i call they tell me it is closed..

Have you tried physically calling them with a phone rather than the live chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Have you tried physically calling them with a phone rather than the live chat?
    yes , like i said no matter when i call it tells me the office is closed

Deleted
    Well, since you should report your id as stolen and get a new one anyway, you can just wait and send them a copy of the new id.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Well, since you should report your id as stolen and get a new one anyway, you can just wait and send them a copy of the new id.
    yeah i have already ordered a new one but was told it would take about 3 weeks to arrive... i was hoping to log in before then haha

you surely must have a passport, drivers license, visa card or something. You didnt lose all of them ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siluz View Post
    yeah i have already ordered a new one but was told it would take about 3 weeks to arrive... i was hoping to log in before then haha
    3 weeks? Damn!

Dont you have the auth reset code (or whatever its called) so you can install it on another phone? And advice for the future: always have a color copy of your id. Comes in handy when you lose the original :-)

You need to get in contact with tech support over the phone. My first authenticator quit working a while back and they removed it from my account after me giving them the answer to the secret question that was part of setting up my account.

Siluz, the ID is only necesssary if you cannot reach us by phone - which area are you in? I will gladly provide you the number and the time our support lines are open for your region.

thanks Araxom i am from South Australia

Here's the number for Australia, Siluz:

1-800-041-378
    8:00 AM — 12:30 PM AEDT
    5:00 PM — 11:00 PM AEDT