[10hm] Spirit Kings tips/tricks done.

Spirit Kings HM tips / tricks we used. What did I miss?

(none of this is monetized. I'm legitimately looking for tips/tricks you used that I may have missed. I'd like to add them to the annotations. )

Being generally horrible but helpful since Molten Core;
    When leading was more about managing bathroom breaks than boss mechanics.
    http://www.ihazlead.com - Raid leading guides, tutorials, and videos.

This was really cool, cheers for posting it.

Thanks! some conversation on the validaty (see need) for the two tank strat we suggest. Here's my response to them on facebook. YMMV.

Original comment posted:
    elicek 8 hours ago
    "i must admit, that i didnt get the transition part and the reason of use 2 tanks... What is the benefit of using two tanks in first transition, where volley and annihilate happens almost at the same time.. Our team is really struggling with this part of fight and i'd like to understand how to make it easier with using two tanks..."

Response:
    Although the fight is front loaded (as you mentioned) the two tanks come in super handy later in the fight as well. Keeping them far apart ensures no accidental AOE (see hunter glavies.. ugg) that hit the wipe-everyone bubble or a non stunned sleight of hand. Keeping bosses seperate while you burn down the 30% prevented so many wipes for us but on the pull have your OT stack the boss right on your boss. You have a 50/50 shot of just standing there or having to follow the moon. But the distance is short right? because you're right on top of him. Now try doing this with one tank as lust is up and people are burning cooldowns. You have to pick this guy up, maintain threat on him, keep focus on annihilate guy then have someone else do the leading of the pack with a charm because you'll be pointing him away. It's absolutely possible but just makes pick up and drop off harder and for no reason other than to make a fight shorter that doesn't need to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    if you drop the 2nd tank you can just kill the boss before the other one does its shield, and not have to worry about that. as well as keep them together for passive cleave to make the fight faster.

Honestly it seems as though both are perfectly viable. I recommend the two tank solution for anyone in the bottom 75% of progression but I can see many teams succeeding with the 1 tank solution as well. Good point Cyqu.