warrior way to OP

i persoanlly quited wow.
    i used to play a warrior for 5 years, but the recent changes to warriors made me quit.
    still as i was browsing into warrior changes i've seen this note ~bladestorm can be used w/o a weapon and cannot be disarmed anymore~
    so combine this with storm bolt you are back to cata having a + @ mobility and - @ survability since blood craze with old second wind was much better compared to curent second wind
    so .. is it only me or blizzard is chasing it's own tail, making the same mistakes over and over again.
    welcome back reckstorm!! only now, you can 2h dual wield )

Deleted
    The amount of errors is too damn high. Warriors are also getting a lot of nerfs, so they are not too op.

title is awfull misspelled, was supposed to be something like this
    Warriors, on the way of becomming OP
    i rushed because i didn't want to lose my ideea..
    sorry about that

How are they on the WAY to becoming OP? They were OP for release and have been getting hit with nerfs since...

You really have no clue what you're talking about bro, warriors needed a burst tone down in pvp and they did just that, while also nerfing second wind. They're doing great in pve, and decently in pvp now.

Bladestorm sucks for pvp, no one bothers disarming it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Bladestorm sucks for pvp, no one bothers disarming it anyway
    If your talking about on live, yes bladestorm is not worth getting.

But apparently it hits really hard as arms (on the PTR), it does main hand and off hand dmg, popped all of my cds on a decked out ele shammy with shamanistic rage up, and got killed in the matter of 6 seconds.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2013-01-29 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    But apparently it hits really hard as arms (on the PTR), it does main hand and off hand dmg
    Something in here is not that clear to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    Something in here is not that clear to me...
    I said the same thing too, it might be a bug or a hidden buff.

g_warriorsAreTooOpThreadCount++;