Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I was to go alliance I would only play a human. Free trinket + weapon racial is just an all around great plus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Doubt that. In order for Pandas to be better than worgens, Str would have to have twice the value of Crit, while possible, thats only if you then use purely 300 statfood - While obviously thats possible, lets assume most people use the 275, wich inturn makes Worgens even better. Having 275 Str ever beating out 600 crit, is something i dont see happening.
    Well yeah as you said that most people use 275 food though I think 300 food will be pretty easy to obtain in the new patch coming out with new sunsong ranch dailys and stuff like that, as referred to my guild we are not allowed to use anything exept 300 food for any heroic kill so if that's the case, and they are pretty even I think

Quote Originally Posted by Critten View Post
    Well yeah as you said that most people use 275 food though I think 300 food will be pretty easy to obtain in the new patch coming out with new sunsong ranch dailys and stuff like that, as referred to my guild we are not allowed to use anything exept 300 food for any heroic kill so if that's the case, and they are pretty even I think
    no they arent? Please show me a screenshot of your Sim, where crit is at 50% the value of Str? - Stop saying they are equal when they arent. My Crit is at 93% of Strenght, so there needs to be QUITE a significant drop in critvalue before pandaren gets even REMOTELY close to the Worgen. Also, Darkflight.

Go dwarf, i just transferred my monk ally only reason i went human is for the free trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Doubt that. In order for Pandas to be better than worgens, Str would have to have twice the value of Crit, while possible, thats only if you then use purely 300 statfood - While obviously thats possible, lets assume most people use the 275, wich inturn makes Worgens even better. Having 275 Str ever beating out 600 crit, is something i dont see happening.
    Also consider the fact that if you died, or didn't get a food buff, you are SoL.

Deleted
    Dont flame but human is the OPness ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the choice between the two matters much. Choose which you think looks cooler.