Poll: Do you like any of these? (multiple choice)

Resto Druid Spell Change Ideas

Renewal
    Place a on HoT on the target this HoT heals for X over X amount of time. Once X amount of time has passed it will jump to the next lowest health raid member. This spell will jump 5 times before ending. X long cool down?

Cenarion Ward
    Protects the target with Cenarion Ward, and causing attacks to heal the shielded target for (2043 + $SPN * 0.13). 9 charges. Lasts 10 min. This effect can only occur once every few seconds.

Cenarion Ward can only be placed on one target at a time, only one Cenarion Ward may be on a target at a time.

Mushroom
    Allows you place a single mushroom spore on three separate targets (party/ raid members). - Lasts until canceled
    These spores will collect a percent of over healing from your Rejuvenation spell.
    Once the spores are fully charged, a mushroom will grow 5 feet away from each target with the spore buff.
    These mushrooms will bloom causing x amount of healing over x amount of time.

Cenarion Ward is pretty much identical to Earth Shield from Shamans, while the Mushrooms are way to complicated - compared to the 5.2 mushrooms that Blizz will make.

However i liked the Renewal idea.

I think that change to Renewal would be a downgrade for every spec other than resto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really like any of them. Resto's toolkit is of an acceptable size as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Don't really like any of them. Resto's toolkit is of an acceptable size as is.
    That's why he's not adding any spells just changing existing ones. The toolkit size wouldn't change...

Deleted
    These changes seems nice. Tho the Cenarion Ward could be something a bit different than Earth Shield.
    If the buff to the ward is fine, I would really think a lot about using that instead of NS.

The shrooms seems hard to balance/rework. I only use them in PvP for kiting on bridges etc.