Hey!

I thought I'd start a discussion regarding WoW, but not in the positive/negative kind of mindset.

For starters I'd like to point out that I've been playing since Vanilla (around patch 1.6 or so, can't remember really.) and that I consider myself as a casual-average, socializing-player at best. I raided a bit in Vanilla and TBC, also did up to Putricide in WotLK.

Somehow I feel that I'm missing something from the game, the urge to log-in, the excitement of raids, the fear of doing something wrong, the lack of in-game meetings and friendmaking.

This raises the first topic of discussion:
What has changed in the community or playerbase if you will, that makes the epic feeling diminish? Is it LFR or LFD-systems? Is it the merge of battlegroups? I'm not sure. I doubt it's because the playerbase/community has become more immature. I started when I was 14 (now 21, going 22) and I know I was kind of immature and frankly, stupid and inconsiderate. Thoughts?

Do you feel lower-level content is made more appealing due to a friendlier player atmosphere?
The second thing I'd like to discuss is the alt-situation. I'm currently having 10 out of 11 classes over the 85-level barrier (everything except my monk).
I love leveling, I love finding that random, friendly PUG with people that may not be "skilled" per-se but overall friendly. I have 5 characters at maximum level and I really do enjoy the leveling, old-school dungeonfarming and questing, but I also enjoy the end-game I've just recently done (the first two parts of LFR), content-wise, I'm just lacking that sense of "comradery" so to speak. I love leveling, I love finding that random, friendly PUG with people that may not be "skilled" per-se but overall friendly. I feel that's something I'm lacking in the end-game, heroic dungeons, dailyquest farming and LFR. Could it be that people feel like it's an "easier"-going atmosphere at lowerlevels or is it just me that feels this way?

I'd like people to keep this thread clean and free from negativity towards the evolution of the whole WoW-expansion series
(I'd also like to apologize for any grammarmistakes. If it's unclear what I mean due to poor english feel free to ask!)