I'm Bored as Hell

This game fucking sucks.

There's literally nothing new to do, ever.

Wanna PvP? You got arenas, bgs, rbgs, and dueling. The same shit you've had for years.

So where's the fun?

Why are you still playing then? Just stop and find something else to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Why are you still playing then? Just stop and find something else to play.
    I've stopped playing. The problem is every other video game blows nuts too. Starcraft 2? Horrible. Diablo 3? Horrible. Dark Souls/Skyrim? Snorefest. Wanna play console? Welcome to the 60 shooters.

This game hasn't had any revolutionary features in a long, long time. What a stale game. Probably why subs are down 2 mil (or more probably)

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    I've stopped playing. The problem is every other video game blows nuts too. Starcraft 2? Horrible. Diablo 3? Horrible. Dark Souls/Skyrim? Snorefest. Wanna play console? Welcome to the 60 shooters.

This game hasn't had any revolutionary features in a long, long time. What a stale game. Probably why subs are down 2 mil (or more probably)
    So, quit gaming? I mean if you are bored of all these listed, then just quit.

This thread leads to 0 discussion other than to get people to post (darn I fell for it) so you can start some huge troll thread...

Where is the discussion...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    This game fucking sucks.
    You're welcome to create constructive threads. This is not one of those. "I Quit" threads aren't allowed here.