Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I guess this is one of those times when you shouldn't stop the car to say you're sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Poverty. Most of the gun crimes are happening in major urban areas that are poor.
    You don't think liberals are trying to do anything about poverty?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I was not aware of this. I was aware Columbine did, however.
    I recently discovered that the only school shooting to have happened in my country was at the university i am now attending. Only 3 died. 2 others wounded.

I haven't seen any security around.

trying to hide behind the shooter being a vet is sick.. him being a vet should make him MORE cool headed in a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I recently discovered that the only school shooting to have happened in my country was at the university i am now attending. Only 3 died. 2 others wounded.

I haven't seen any security around.
    Sounds like you have nice, trustworthy and decent people where you're from. That's a good thing.

Just to add on to the article.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#...ddress-gps.wsb

It says the people driving in the car were taken to the wrong address when they were using the GPS. The man noticed they were outside went inside and came out with a gun. As the victim tried to drive away he was shot in the head.

I'm not sure if this is the same article in the earlier one it described more people in car.

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    http://nbclatino.com/2013/01/29/geor...ay-police-say/

Short version: Paranoia+guns= disaster. What is it with people justifying shooting others just for "being on their property" when they're not even breaking in or anything (even accidentally like in this case)? How is that "defending yourself"?
    I'm sure after 15 pages it's been said, but I find it utterly hilarious that they NEED to mention the victim was latino in the headline. Yup, that's it, he was shot because he was latino. To the non-white crowd, you know damn well if it was a minority who shot a white guy they would make no mention the guy was white.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    trying to hide behind the shooter being a vet is sick.. him being a vet should make him MORE cool headed in a situation.
    You must not know what PTSD, let alone simply being in/seeing the shit that happens in wars will do to people.

PTSD is not an excuse for murder, especially if he's never been diagnosed or sought help for it, The article didn't mention one way or the other.

why are you trying so hard to excuse his actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Sounds like you have nice, trustworthy and decent people where you're from. That's a good thing.
    I suspect the constant alcohol infused haze keeps people happy.

stuff like this gets me pretty upset. i hope that the old man gets a sufficient punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    PTSD is not an excuse for murder, especially if he's never been diagnosed or sought help for it, The article didn't mention one way or the other.

why are you trying so hard to excuse his actions?
    Id say PTSD was an excuse if he had never been diagnosed and he was at the supermarket and someone scares him from behind and proceeds to snap the neck... If the person was Rambo

"rolled down the window to say he was sorry and he was not doing anything wrong. Then the guy shot him in his head."

Just leave the property and dont be a dumb ass, you would have one less hole in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    "rolled down the window to say he was sorry and he was not doing anything wrong. Then the guy shot him in his head."

Just leave the property and dont be a dumb ass, you would have one less hole in your head.
    yes, because you are a dumbass if you try to explain a mistake

Deleted
    My brother was backing out fast because he was scared and he rolled down the window to say he was sorry and he was not doing anything wrong. Then the guy shot him in his head.
    69 year old people with a gun. Very bad laws. Evern worst laws whe they can maybe "pull" this off:

who thought his home was being robbed, his lawyer says.
    Im sure many thiefs can rob a house just from the driveway with not entering the house at all. How about this: your property is defined by a closed space with only visible entrances. So if you have a driveway you need to have an entrance in front of it, fence arround the property. Then if someone enters your "secured" property you might consider that they are "bad" persons.

Seems an issue in US is "well how do I know if I am on your property if you don't guard it?!"

... E-thug or catastrophically dense?
    perhaps he didn't want the guy to call the police? perhaps he was scared shit-less about having a gun pointed at him and was acting on pure adrenaline.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2013-01-30 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted

Even if the guy was standing naked on the drive way yelling expletives or anything, its no reason to have killed him.

blaming the victim.
    typical.

Nbclatino.com? Nm, this is a story about a poor immigrant who got a greencard being a victim of the mean americans. I dont think were hearing the full story here.

“My dad got us our papers and green card,” he says. “He had been here and he wanted to give us a better life.”

I just threw up a little

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    In that situation, the chances of the guy's purpose in rolling down his window being taking a shot at the homeowner as he drives away are more than enough to justify firing. I see no issue here. Do not go onto someone else’s property at night and do anything that might be in any way be construed as a threatening or potentially aggressive action otherwise shooting you is entirely justified.
    Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Are you for real?
    Dude in the backseat with a 12 gauge isnt unheard of.

I wouldnt trust anything from nbc news after editing the zimmerman tapes to make them sound racial.