Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    The humans are native of Azeroth,
    No they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    They didn't go to invade pandaria ?
    They immediatly tried to "enslave" the pandarens (Starting quests of the hord), trying to impose their culture

Alliance on Pandaria = Spannishs on America.
    No, did you even read the journal of the crazy alliance commander? He was affected by sha, otherwise he wouldn't have done anything of the sort.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    No they are not.
    They're from Vrykul as a result of the curse of the flesh, they were 'born' on azeroth, don't get much more native than that.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    No, did you even read the journal of the crazy alliance commander? He was affected by sha, otherwise he wouldn't have done anything of the sort.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 06:28 PM ----------

They're from Vrykul as a result of the curse of the flesh, they were 'born' on azeroth, don't get much more native than that.
    An annoyed rabbit in a blanket says no

Well most of the current orcs are born on Azeroth, too so i suppose that makes orcs native to Azeroth, too ?
    Edit : The Vyrkul were seeded by the Titans. The only native species on Azeroth are the ones that predate the titans arrival (e.g. Faceless, Trolls, Tauren, Aqir and so on).

Oh and it's not just an annoyed rabbit, it's bunny raven !
    Last edited by Yriel; 2013-01-31 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Well most of the current orcs are born on Azeroth, too so i suppose that makes orcs native to Azeroth, too ?
    Edit : The Vyrkul were seeded by the Titans. The only native species on Azeroth are the ones that predate the titans arrival (e.g. Faceless, Trolls, Tauren, Aqir and so on).
    Depends on your definition of native.

In my opinion it doesn't really -matter- though. Who the hell cares if the orcs are native or not?

The orc in Krasarang said it best imo.

Everyone of Azeroth must learn, sooner or later, that the Horde is not "visiting" this world. We are here. We are staying.
    Twas brillig

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Orcs saved the Tauren from centaurs once, so the Tauren will basically put up with anything which goes against their ideals for the rest of eternity.

Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either. For giant bulls, they don't have very big...
    Who was the first person to stand up to Garrosh? Yeah I thought so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Tauren are pacifists at heart. Don't make that sound like a bad thing, they'd rather try and work out a solution than bash heads in. Obviously this will become a big issue when removing Garrosh and dealing with the Orcs. Other than honouring their debt to Thrall, Tauren really have nothing in common with Orcs and are a far better fit in the Alliance.
    You are totally wrong, if you know anything from either the uaaren and the Orc lore you would know if anything they are one of the most a like races. The both had tribes, they are both Nomads, they both pratice Shamanism The only real difference is that the orcs got tricked by The legion. Though some of the Tauren did here some of the whispers from the old gods.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Depends on your definition of native.

In my opinion it doesn't really -matter- though. Who the hell cares if the orcs are native or not?
    Because at some point in every Horde-Alliance discussion some Alliance player will say something along the lines of "You Horde are aliens, go back to your own planet". And that is why i think it's important to remember them that aside from Trolls and Tauren every Horde and Alliance race isn't native to Azeroth so no one has the right to say "Go home!".

And i think Saurfang said very well, too :
    High Overlord Saurfang: This world you seek to destroy is our home.
    High Overlord Saurfang: We will fight you with every fiber of our being- Until we are nothing more than dust and debris. We will fight until the end.

Taurens made it possible for the Forsaken to join, so perhaps their nature makes them give even the goblins a chance. Doubt Garrosh would have cared about their input anyhow...
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?