Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Thats what happened to it. FUCK LIL WAYNE
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2013-01-30 at 02:34 PM.

Money money money. If it sells then why the fuck not! Screw what happens later.

That sums it up Imo. I still listen to some rap but it's not as good as it used to be.

Deleted

ctrl+f
    "hip-hop"
    1 result

why do i even come to this place

@OP: it did not, you're cherry picking. Stop that shit.

Rap's still good. It's just the mainstream is terrible. As it is with most genres of music.

Seems to be a devolution in the genre. It also seems to be affecting our impressionable children, making them think its cool to get shot up before they are old enough to drink.

I see no benefits in rap to modern society.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Seems to be a devolution in the genre. It also seems to be affecting our impressionable children, making them think its cool to get shot up before they are old enough to drink.

I see no benefits in rap to modern society.
    That's like saying Judas Priest made kids kill themselves. Or that dance music is only for drug addicts. Or that classical music is only listened to by serial killers and psychopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    That's like saying Judas Priest made kids kill themselves. Or that dance music is only for drug addicts. Or that classical music is only listened to by serial killers and psychopaths.
    No need to reply to posts like chadwix's. He's only attempting to cause a stir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divineknight13 View Post
    rap died when biggie and tu pac got shot
    Please just leave. Tupac and biggie, while good, are no where near the almighty legends that people make them up to be. Shit, I could list a handful of rappers that are better than them and I hardly listen to rap often. Tech N9ne comes to mind easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.