10+ Year Old Account

Best Guild Advertisement You've Ever Seen?

I'm trying to think up an advertisement and I need some inspiration.

What's the best ad you've ever seen? It's just a casual guild (17) so it'll be far easier to recruit for than when it was Level 1-5 :\

" "HEroes de Lorderon" guild is recluiting every class of every level, we have real single girls in our core"

I'm guessing you are talking about a recruitment macro for trade/general chat? Its difficult to differentiate yourself here, the best bet is to try and be humorous. If you are a casual guild then you should assume that people would join more for the atmosphere instead of hardcore progression. You might try something ironic or sarcastic, but either way hopefully it can give some feeling for the guild atmosphere. Something like 'we help our guildmates and have a gbank!' is really boring. Just try not to make it too edgy, otherwise you might get reported.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I'm guessing you are talking about a recruitment macro for trade/general chat? Its difficult to differentiate yourself here, the best bet is to try and be humorous. If you are a casual guild then you should assume that people would join more for the atmosphere instead of hardcore progression. You might try something ironic or sarcastic, but either way hopefully it can give some feeling for the guild atmosphere. Something like 'we help our guildmates and have a gbank!' is really boring. Just try not to make it too edgy, otherwise you might get reported.
    I play on Illidan, edgy is usually what gets the most responses.

Funniest I ever saw was on Blade's Edge:

"Tired of running with scrubs? Wish you could raid with the Elite? Want to get geared for free and have a guaranteed spot each week? Well, that's not us, but we are recruiting anyway. Whisper any member for an invite."

I lol'd for that one...