Guild/Player Blacklist

Hello,
    Is there anywhere you can go to see players and guilds people have blacklisted and why? It seems no site has a place to list players and guilds and reasons to avoid them. All the info about them is either word of mouth or what they have listed on their site/application.

If not is it possible to create one on mmo? I understand it will mostly generate hate mail and grievers, but people who list actual events such as ninja loot, time place, item, etc will really let people know about the character of the people they recruit/join.

First this wouldn't be in Gen OT.

Second MMO has a policy against name and shame, iirc.

Third... start one up yourself if you think there is interest for it. You could make millions on advertising!

I've always wondered why there isn't a giant site for name and shaming on wow yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I've always wondered why there isn't a giant site for name and shaming on wow yet.
    because it would be horribly abused?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Actually in fact back in Wrath I think one of my servers had a public ninja website. You had to post proof of them being a ninja tho. I can't remember if it was Blackrock or Arthas. Still best part was people still ran with these ninjas and would get ninja'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Actually in fact back in Wrath I think one of my servers had a public ninja website. You had to post proof of them being a ninja tho. I can't remember if it was Blackrock or Arthas. Still best part was people still ran with these ninjas and would get ninja'd.
    photoshop exists for a reason.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I've seen a few shops in my day...

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First rule of Blacklisted- do not acknowledge the existence of Blacklisted.

i think i might try making a wow blacklist site might be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    If not is it possible to create one on mmo? I understand it will mostly generate hate mail and grievers, but people who list actual events such as ninja loot, time place, item, etc will really let people know about the character of the people they recruit/join.
    No. Naming and shaming is forbidden here. Any attempt to create such a list here will result in a closed/deleted thread and infractions.