Tips for Heroic Will 25M?

My guild's been stuck on Heroic Will for about 2 weeks now and I'm just looking for tips on what I can do as a lock. I've watched Evrelia's guide and know the general idea. However, recently I've been asked to soak all the Courage sparks, so I have to take GoSac for Bulwark+UR to soak the second, using just DB for the first.

We're doing 8 Rages at a time so I'm wondering if I shouldn't be Aff. Between Destro and Demo, I'm not sure which would be better for cleaving the 8 rages, HoG+HF/Immo Aura+HL, or F&B Immo/Conflag+RoF? Courages have also been a problem unfortunately, going down slowly, not sure what to do there. Not confident about going Demo because of having to use GoSac though.

Thoughts?

You definitely want to be Affliction, hands down, this fight was made for Affliction.

For that many Rages I would throw out a SB:SoC and then spam SB:SS. This entire fight is basically a SB:SS spam fest for Affliction which is why Everlia recommended using GrimSup with the Imp due to the lack up MG uptime, however I kept GrimSac because my job in our raid was solo nuking the Courage. Plus our Guild is a 10 man so there are less adds, and thus less time spamming SB:SS.

Personally in my guilds strategy (10 man) I'm solo'ing all the Courages; I slow them with Glyphed Curse of Exhaustion and soak their sparks with UR + Bulwark and then DB, as you are.

All I can say for nuking the Courage faster is save Dark Soul for them when you can. I save my first Dark Soul for the first Courage and from then on I just sort of wing it.
    Last edited by Xandy; 2013-01-30 at 04:33 PM.