Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Need help w/ girl.

Hey guys, I have a big problem. Just a couple of minutes ago, I was with this girl and she was really pretty, we were watching a movie. Until she started making gestures suggesting she wanted to kiss me and go to bed, however my mind just turned to mush, I was completely stunned and ran out of words and kind of just smiled the whole time. She made alot of attempts at getting me to stay, but I sorta just blanked out. This is the second time it happens, how would you guys deal with this? I really like her alot, but can't make the right move. Please help !

10+ Year Old Account
    sometimes i can't tell if people are just taking the piss or not

i'm not sure what to say

perform the ritual of face sucking. it will be an enlightening experience.

The first kiss is usually the hardest to do, and is rarely ever perfect. Just kiss her. Whether it's a good kiss or a bad kiss, she won't care since she seem to really be just interested in you kissing her. After that, do more kisses, and eventually you'll learn to do it right or do it just the way she likes to be kissed. And youtube "how to kiss," those instruction videos will give you a good idea of what to do if you had never kissed before.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how in the name of jack robinson can anyone possibly help you with that? it's up to you my friend, we cant kiss her for you. maybe you're gay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty girl kisses you, if you guys are single, use a condom and have fun!

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Read a guide on how to kiss, then maybe you'll feel more confident. Also, go back over there tonight. http://community.sparknotes.com/2010...ustrated-guide

I'm serious.

I'd have a couple drinks the next time I hung out with her.

I have kissed before, not gay, and not a virgin. The thing is, she's extremely good looking, and whenever I try to maintain eye contact I just f*ck up the words that come out my mouth, she's showing me all these signs and telling me all this stuff while sitting on the other side of the couch. I am just looking for tips on how to approach her. Like literally get in close enough to make my move, she doesn't budge an inch from her seat. I'll check some of the vids out, thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    I have kissed before, not gay, and not a virgin. The thing is, she's extremely good looking, and whenever I try to maintain eye contact I just f*ck up the words that come out my mouth, she's showing me all these signs and telling me all this stuff while sitting on the other side of the couch. I am just looking for tips on how to approach her. Like literally get in close enough to make my move, she doesn't budge an inch from her seat. I'll check some of the vids out, thanks guys.
    Yeah, we get it. She's hot. Guess what? You shouldn't care. Hot girls are the same as normal girls or ugly girls. There is no freaking difference.

If she's that hot that she makes you go dumb, think a second about it. A hot girl like her wants you D. How does it make you feel? It should make you feel manly, proud. Be full of yourself. Get freaking confident. You are already over the worst part for gods sake.

You want to know how to approach her? How are we supposed to know it? There is no magical formula for that, despite what someone might tell you. You say she's showing signs? Then go for it. There is no "you go 80% she goes 20% of the way". Steal the kiss. My guess is that she wants to know if you can pull it off.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2013-02-05 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    have you ever imagined what it must be like to ravish a woman in the sexiest way possible

just go off of that

If she hasn't closed the gap on the couch space at all, there's at least an 80% chance that you're misreading friendliness.

You should of went in for it man! Could of led to many other, better things!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    have you ever imagined what it must be like to ravish a woman in the sexiest way possible

just go off of that
    Pretty much this... Just grab her firmly (but not to make it uncomfortable for her), get nice and close and let the instinct take over.

I smell a troll, but lemme post this anyways. I assume you're new to these... real-life treats. If you got any female friends (or basically anyone) who could teach you how to kiss, you'd best take the course. If you do not, there are some general mistakes you want to avoid
    - mouth wide open - don't do that. That's a phase you'll (maybe) get to later during the actual kissing. You don't start with it unless you want to make the impression you're going to swallow her whole or make your face look like that of a fish
    - swallow your saliva before starting the kissing - for real, I've met so many girls that would leave my face half covered in their saliva... feeling like a sucked lollipop is only funny for the first time. Also don't be afraid to interrupt the kissing just to ninja swallow... You don't want your lips to be wet from your saliva (tends to get sticky and doesn't smell good once dry), but I've found a lip balm to be quite useful for extended kissing sessions!
    - the tongue - you do not want to stick your tongue all the way down her mouth and throat. Although I've met a girl that did this and liked this, I've found this intrusive type of kissing very uncomfortable. General rule is you do not want to go beyond the 'boundaries' of your own mouth... You'd both just kinda meet 'in the middle' and figure the rest out yourselves...
    - eyes opened or closed? - well I recommend just narrowing your eyes until your lips touch and close em after. You don't wanna headbutt yourselves just coz you both had eyes closed. But having eyes wide open during the kissing itself may be considered rude/unpersonal.
    - breath - unless you're having some dental related issues, a chewing gum will sort out your breath and taste... (you generally don't wanna kiss someone without the gum unless you're willing to accept the option of never getting to kiss the person again )

I think that's about it... there are many styles to kissing besides these basics but you'll figure out what style is your girlfriend using and just synchronize later...

edit: added some details...
    Last edited by Xzan; 2013-02-05 at 06:43 AM.

Just kiss her. Don't need to think anything else. And yeah, prepare a condom just in case she wants extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    what you should do is walk away from the whole situation. take a deep breath and return when you have collected yourself enough to think clearly.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-02-05 at 08:45 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

be a man and go for the kill...and by kill I mean kiss....unless y'know you are a murderer in that case go wild

(joking of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    Pretty much this... Just grab her firmly (but not to make it uncomfortable for her), get nice and close and let the instinct take over.

I smell a troll, but lemme post this anyways. I assume you're new to these... real-life treats. If you got any female friends (or basically anyone) who could teach you how to kiss, you'd best take the course. If you do not, there are some general mistakes you want to avoid
    - mouth wide open - don't do that. That's a phase you'll (maybe) get to later during the actual kissing. You don't start with it unless you want to make the impression you're going to swallow her whole or make your face look like that of a fish
    - swallow your saliva before starting the kissing - for real, I've met so many girls that would leave my face half covered in their saliva... feeling like a sucked lollipop is only funny for the first time. Also don't be afraid to interrupt the kissing just to ninja swallow... You don't want your lips to be wet from your saliva (tends to get sticky and doesn't smell good once dry), but I've found a lip balm to be quite useful for extended kissing sessions!
    - the tongue - you do not want to stick your tongue all the way down her mouth and throat. Although I've met a girl that did this and liked this, I've found this intrusive type of kissing very uncomfortable. General rule is you do not want to go beyond the 'boundaries' of your own mouth... You'd both just kinda meet 'in the middle' and figure the rest out yourselves...
    - eyes opened or closed? - well I recommend just narrowing your eyes until your lips touch and close em after. You don't wanna headbutt yourselves just coz you both had eyes closed. But having eyes wide open during the kissing itself may be considered rude/unpersonal.
    - breath - unless you're having some dental related issues, a chewing gum will sort out your breath and taste... (you generally don't wanna kiss someone without the gum unless you're willing to accept the option of never getting to kiss the person again )

I think that's about it... there are many styles to kissing besides these basics but you'll figure out what style is your girlfriend using and just synchronize later...

edit: added some details...
    You made a rather elaborated response to someone who you suspect to be a troll lol. But thanks for the tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Men were given a dick and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    sometimes i can't tell if people are just taking the piss or not

i'm not sure what to say

perform the ritual of face sucking. it will be an enlightening experience.
    HAHAHAHAAHAHA chips 'n beer all over my keyboard :O
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Hey guys, I have a big problem. Just a couple of minutes ago, I was with this girl and she was really pretty, we were watching a movie. Until she started making gestures suggesting she wanted to kiss me and go to bed, however my mind just turned to mush, I was completely stunned and ran out of words and kind of just smiled the whole time. She made alot of attempts at getting me to stay, but I sorta just blanked out. This is the second time it happens, how would you guys deal with this? I really like her alot, but can't make the right move. Please help !
    This being the second time, there's not really any help to be had I'm afraid.

At this point she's pretty sure you're gay.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.