Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    My testing says otherwise. Until I started tagging him, I never got any of the drops from his loot table, once I started, I always get drops from both loot tables.
    Emperor Vek’lor and Emperor Vek’nilash in the Twin Emperors encounter will now always award loot properly when slain.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-january-22/

I have killed them on my warrior and have gotten the pet. (read NO ELEMENTAL DAMAGE AT ALL).
    you are WRONG.

you dont need survivability on that boss if you have dps spec use a spell on the caster boss and melee the other boss down i have a 480 ilvl ret pally ( rl prevents me from sticking to a solid raiding team) they go down before my cd's are even finished. i do aq 40 every week for the pets and to run my 60 twink mates for gear or rep. only wish vicidious didnt need frost moves.
    I QQ at QQers who QQ about people QQing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scoona View Post
    only wish vicidious didnt need frost moves.
    Get a crappy weapon and put either Deathfrost or Elemental Force on it. Should work fine, especially since they nerfed the amount of frost attacks needed for shatter. Not sure if Icy Chill works.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-january-22/

I have killed them on my warrior and have gotten the pet. (read NO ELEMENTAL DAMAGE AT ALL).
    you are WRONG.
    You can say that all you want, it doesn't change the FACT that I have NEVER gotten loot from the guy's loot table if I did not tag him. A friend of mine has had the same results. Explain that, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You can say that all you want, it doesn't change the FACT that I have NEVER gotten loot from the guy's loot table if I did not tag him. A friend of mine has had the same results. Explain that, please.
    That change only went in last week. That's why.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf