Deleted
    Guys...I want to be Hokage too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    well the fact that every1 wants to be hokage now kinda takes the fun out of it... in the start it was naruto's thing (with kiba always claiming to be his rival for that) and also konohamaru's, but now aparently it's the cool thing for all the kinds to want...
    On that subject, where is Konohamaru?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    A hero always arrives late.

Edit: I'm almost positive I saw him sometime during this obito/madara/juubi fight, but there's too many chapters to go through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, during fillers in the anime atleast, Konohamaru can be found in Konoha, so I assume it's the same in the manga. He's still a genin after all (albeit a strong one)

Deleted
    Lol at Madara, "fuck off clone I'm going to sit here pissed off until the real one arrives". Such a drama queen, best villain ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Lol at Madara, "fuck off clone I'm going to sit here pissed off until the real one arrives". Such a drama queen, best villain ever.
    Well, I would be offended he would consider me so weak. :P

The fuck was that. Sasuke used Amaterasu just swinging his sword as if it was like a Haki attack from One Piece. Talk about overpowered.

>implying Naruto needs Fox Cloak to keep up with Sakuras dot. I hate this disparity lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The fuck was that. Sasuke used Amaterasu just swinging his sword as if it was like a Haki attack from One Piece. Talk about overpowered.

>implying Naruto needs Fox Cloak to keep up with Sakuras dot. I hate this disparity lol.
    What, I thought it was lightning.

It said "Enton" and on the bottom right panel you could see the black flames.

---------- Post added 2013-05-29 at 07:54 AM ----------

Raton = lightning
    Futon= couch/wind
    Suiton = water

I don't remember earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It said "Enton" and on the bottom right panel you could see the black flames.

---------- Post added 2013-05-29 at 07:54 AM ----------

Raton = lightning
    Futon= couch/wind
    Suiton = water

I don't remember earth.
    I know what all those mean but I guess I didn't read well.

I realise this is probably just me, but I'm not exactly liking the direction this story took after Sasuke's talk with the Kages. For a rogue ninja of his level, who killed Danzo, Itachi, and became quite easily one of the most lethal, rash, and irascible characters in the series, to make a decision as abrupt as that after hearing Hashirama's story, to run to the war and fall back into the ranks of his old team 7 as though nothing happened - heh. Not really liking how that turned out. And it still hasn't been made clear why his team follows him with undying, servile loyalty.

With the resurrection of the 4 hokages, death is gradually ceasing to have meaning. When they were raised as puppets bound by another it made more sense. Now it's becoming more Dragon Ball Z-esque. Also, the fact that new cards are constantly suddenly being pulled out whenever characters are in a seemingly impossible situation is really wearing on me.

And this next bit I just can't stand - Fucking Sakura. It just doesn't make sense that she should achieve even near a comparable level of strength as Sasuke (born an Uchiha, able to use the EMS, and has the eyes of someone as boss as Itachi), and Naruto, (who underwent rigorous sage training only he was suited for, has an ungodly amount of chakra reserves, and also has a fucking monster fox capable of destroying the leaf on its own backing him). The fact that she, a character who up until now has served no purpose aside from belittling our protagonist as comedy relief, and being his love interest, was shown in juxtapose with characters of nearly unparalleled strength (among those who are alive anyways) such as Sasuke and Naruto fighting the Juubi is unbearable to me. And why didn't she use it when Pain attacked?
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-05-29 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    I realise this is probably just me, but I'm not exactly liking the direction this story took after Sasuke's talk with the Kages. For a rogue ninja of his level, who killed Danzo, Itachi, and became quite easily one of the most lethal, rash, and irascible characters in the series, to make a decision as abrupt as that after hearing Hashirama's story, to run to the war and fall back into the ranks of his old team 7 as though nothing happened - heh. Not really liking how that turned out. And it still hasn't been made clear why his team follows him with undying, servile loyalty.

With the resurrection of the 4 hokages, death is gradually ceasing to have meaning. When they were raised as puppets bound by another it made more sense. Now it's becoming more Dragon Ball Z-esque. Also, the fact that new cards are constantly suddenly being pulled out whenever characters are in a seemingly impossible situation is really wearing on me.

And this next bit I just can't stand - Fucking Sakura. It just doesn't make sense that she should achieve even near a comparable level of strength as Sasuke (born an Uchiha, able to use the EMS, and has the eyes of someone as boss as Itachi), and Naruto, (who underwent rigorous sage training only he was suited for, has an ungodly amount of chakra reserves, and also has a fucking monster fox capable of destroying the leaf on its own backing him). The fact that she, a character who up until now has served no purpose aside from belittling our protagonist as comedy relief, and being his love interest, was shown in juxtapose with characters of nearly unparalleled strength (among those who are alive anyways) such as Sasuke and Naruto fighting the Juubi is unbearable to me. And why didn't she use it when Pain attacked?
    I don't think there was ever made a statement that she is just as 'strong' as Sasuke or Naruto now. I don't see why she shouldn't be able to pull her own weight honestly. I'll bet that if she didn't become useful, the fans would probably starting moaning that she's still the same useless, and annoying team member.

As for the rest that you said, welcome to Shōnen manga.

Naruto wasn't always like this. That was one of the main reasons I was so drawn to it. Most of shippuden has been amazingly awesome too.

Deleted
    Meh, I called it. Still weaker than Sasuke and Naruto though~
    Doesn't matter. She's up to par with them due to her healing techniques. I don't know if you missed it or not but Sakura might actually be a better version of Tsunade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    And more people want to be Hokage. I think Kiba has a real shot.
    Yeah. It's actually pretty lame... I mean, come on!!! <-<
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    well the fact that every1 wants to be hokage now kinda takes the fun out of it...
    Pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    She has only gotten stronger and better since Tsunade started training her. We haven't seen her full potential up until now. Also, she was still storing chakra for that head seal, she only managed to use it now from what I understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Doesn't matter. She's up to par with them due to her healing techniques. I don't know if you missed it or not but Sakura might actually be a better version of Tsunade.

Majad, this is Shounen.
    All females are weak in Shounen, heck even Nico Robin from 1P is useless and her bounty is like 80,000,000 beli...

Deleted
    Majad, this is Shounen.
    All females are weak in Shounen, heck even Nico Robin from 1P is useless and her bounty is like 80,000,000 beli...
    I don't care...

She strong!!! Lol, but yeah, meep. I think she is strong but whatever!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't care...

She strong!!! Lol, but yeah, meep. I think she is strong but whatever!
    Meh, watch her fall down in a few chapters. Calling it now.

Deleted
    Yep. Sakura is about to get fridged and HARD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    Yep. Sakura is about to get fridged and HARD.
    "omfg im nawt uzelezz nawo!!!11" said every female protagonist in Shounen manga before they got fucked.

Deleted
    Oh lol. xd