Yeah they definitely didn't die from that.

But. The WHOLE kyuubi + Naruto + Minatos chakra = the size of Hashiramas?

That guy is as fucking big dick baller as they come.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow... just wow... that ( I know this is the manga thread) last episode of the anime was pure filler... wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Semi wrong thread. This is the manga thread. No fillers in the manga :P
    I think the last anime I watched was when Shika + co were fighting their Edo's sensei. I was entertained watching the black Lightning dude the 2-3 episodes prior, but otherwise a bit uninterested in the cartoon.

I'm a bit bored with the manga, I think what I want is for Uber-Obito to overextend and squash 90% of the alliance and then due to that, the Kaga/Narusuke group to take the advantage and then let the end play out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    wow... just wow... that ( I know this is the manga thread) last episode of the anime was pure filler... wtf
    Eh it was a double episode release which stretched out the inner monologue of Kuruma leading up to where naruto pulls the chakra rod from Son Goku, so not much to complain about. If they had done these two episodes over the course of two weeks then I'd be complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Eh it was a double episode release which stretched out the inner monologue of Kuruma leading up to where naruto pulls the chakra rod from Son Goku, so not much to complain about. If they had done these two episodes over the course of two weeks then I'd be complaining.
    thanks! I didn't see the second episode until you pointed it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That was a one time deal. Obito has to think of something to counteract this.

Btw, Madara and Hashirama should be dead lol. They had no chakra cloak to protect themselves. Someone to look.
    This kinda baffles me. Obito is now an omnipotent ninja war god death machine ultra 2013, yeah? He had shown numerous times that he kicks everybodys ass at the current state. He produces that black thing of death and murder, without any problems or repercussions. He is superfast and superstrong. And yet, all he does is... fly around, talking back to some characters that don't even have anything to say. Or just messes with people for some time. And when he finally does something to kill the shit out of everybody, the first thing that sprouts in his mind is "of course! A giant flower of black orbs, that take years to charge! They won't dodge that, no way!".

Why doesn't he just start killing those guys? Like, approach them and beat the living crap out of them, he had shown he can. I kinda hope Madara will finally find a way to get this thing out of Obito and eat it himself, he is a much more interesting and fun character.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Agree, better this than 2 weeks of flashback fillers. Even so, i think they really did a good joob through the 2 episodes, even if they are mostly flashbacks, we see the evolution of how Kurama feels about Naruto, did you guys notice how at the end of the second filler-fest he is proud of Naruto? i follow also the manga, so nothing is going to be a big surprise in the anime for me, but damn, i really liked how they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why doesn't he just start killing those guys? Like, approach them and beat the living crap out of them, he had shown he can.
    How many times in movies the bud guy could just start killing everyone? yeah, millions, but then those movies would be too damn short and a bit awful I guess we have to accept that bad guys are not always going to act as real bad guys just for the sake of keep the show going. That's the villian pose there, 'hey, i'm so powerfull i could simply kill you, but i better toy around with you and remember better days while you think how to defeat me' or things like 'oh!, and please, don't push that big red button over there, or my evil plan that i just told you will fail, thanks!'.

Deleted
    Well, that flower would have injured Obito as well otherwise there was no need for him to shield himself with that black thingy and both Hashirama and Madara are in Edo-tensei mode so those Bijuu balls would only make them regenerate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    This kinda baffles me. Obito is now an omnipotent ninja war god death machine ultra 2013, yeah? He had shown numerous times that he kicks everybodys ass at the current state. He produces that black thing of death and murder, without any problems or repercussions. He is superfast and superstrong. And yet, all he does is... fly around, talking back to some characters that don't even have anything to say. Or just messes with people for some time. And when he finally does something to kill the shit out of everybody, the first thing that sprouts in his mind is "of course! A giant flower of black orbs, that take years to charge! They won't dodge that, no way!".

Why doesn't he just start killing those guys? Like, approach them and beat the living crap out of them, he had shown he can. I kinda hope Madara will finally find a way to get this thing out of Obito and eat it himself, he is a much more interesting and fun character.
    I'd say it's probably a problem of hubris and him thinking he's so powerful that he can just toy with anyone and everyone to his hearts content.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    both Hashirama and Madara are in Edo-tensei mode so those Bijuu balls would only make them regenerate.
    /////

Pay attention.

Speaking of which, we all know Hash and Madara lived, but isn't 3rd Hokage REALLY dead now lol?

Deleted
    I do know that he uses that onmyoji what ever to turn all ninjutsu to nothing but that Giant flower and the use of bijuu bombs is not the same the way i see it is that that bijuu bomb will make those in Edo-tensei regenerate and during that time they are imobile so he can go just finish them off before they can react, i wonder why he didn't just do that to begin with but hey all bad guys has to do unnecessary things...

I think you guys are giving Obito too much credit. Sure, he's super strong, but he's fighting the strongest ninjas alive (and dead) right now.

I mean, if he didn't gain control of the 10 tails power, Minato would have killed him, he was that vulnerable.

so was Sasuke saying "don't underestimate Uchiha" as a retort to Narutard asking if he can keep up, or as a warning in attacking Obitard? Cuz really... can easily go both ways.

That was a poor translation, actually. A better one was some rhetorical comment like "Are you sure you can keep up with me?" Or some shit like that.

Deleted
    New chapter is up! http://readms.com/r/naruto/645/2039/1

So Naruto can now have the cloak and sage mode up at the same time. Mad OP.

One of the best in a while. I guess my earlier complaint is now obsolete:

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Meh. I thought that bit with the Rasengan was a bit of a cop-out to prevent Sage Mode from falling into obscurity after he'd gotten his kyuubi cloak. I was hoping he'd somehow manage to fuse the two rather than having to use them separately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    One of the best in a while. I guess my earlier complaint is now obsolete:
    Indeed! I kind of saw it coming though. Sasuke getting mad was quite funnies though. Seems he isn't all that goody goody two shoes.

and about time we got an explanation of what happened during the confrontation of nagato, very nice indeed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Indeed! I kind of saw it coming though. Sasuke getting mad was quite funnies though. Seems he isn't all that goody goody two shoes.
    I wasn't surprised he was. He always his when he sees Naruto's power spike like that.

And I like the interaction of Naruto and Kurama this chapter, was not expecting and it was amusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And I like the interaction of Naruto and Kurama this chapter, was not expecting and it was amusing.
    Yeah same, but Kurama has gone from being a hardass to a softy in this arc. Kind of weird.