No. Everyone is just bitching out thinking about what's important to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/21

Isn't his life flashing before his eyes?
    Everyone was going through flashbacks, not just Shikamaru. He didn't even get his own, he shared his with the rest of his team and the 3rd.

Deleted
    No.

People were actually sharing Naruto's feelings at that precise moment. Not from someone else.

Those thoughts were all from Naruto and they all were getting it because of Shinus', or wtv her name is, mind jutsu.

That's what I got at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No.

People were actually sharing Naruto's feelings at that precise moment. Not from someone else.

Those thoughts were all from Naruto and they all were getting it because of Shinus', or wtv her name is, mind jutsu.

That's what I got at least.
    Yeah , as Sakura points out, the whole alliance is being transmitted Narutos deepest thoughts, straight from the heart.

And i doubt Shikamaru is dead, its just like kakashi who died for a second, meet his father, and then was brought back to life.
    so im guessing shikamaru is gonna go trough the same thing, to say his final goodbyes to his father.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shikamaru is dead... Fuck this fucking series, fuck everything, this is why we can't have nice things, I hate you all Christmas is cancelled.
    I agree. My fav character. Hopefully he is just at the brink of death and not actually dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    And i doubt Shikamaru is dead, its just like kakashi who died for a second, meet his father, and then was brought back to life.
    so im guessing shikamaru is gonna go trough the same thing, to say his final goodbyes to his father.
    Yeah, he isn't dead. Not yet at least. Since his cloud message or wtv it is in English has "......" like the others did.

Good looks Majad on recognizing it was Naruto's memories.

Uhm. Kakashi actually did die though.

Is anyone questioning what happened to Hashiramas Senju mode and how Madara is going to use that to beat Obito? (Lol I assume Hashirama and Madara could single handedly beat Obito then if they had the chance...)

Are we all glad Jiraiya is still dead?

Also, Sasuke shouldn't be standing next to Naruto side by side right now. Maybe if he had Final Susannoo or Rinnegan but...not with EMS.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm glad Jirayia is dead. Just feels like deadweight now and his death made Naruto, supposedly, more mature.

Deleted
    If Shikamaru dies you're gonna have one less poster in this thread btw. (me)
    He's been my top 3 favourite characters since the exams.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Shikamaru dies you're gonna have one less poster in this thread btw. (me)
    Nah, you'll stay to see if he gets rezzed. Hell, you already thought he was dead earlier, but came back to this thread anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Nah, you'll stay to see if he gets rezzed. Hell, you already thought he was dead earlier, but came back to this thread anyway.
    Quiet time Zoma. I'm in a state of denial/mourning.

Two of my favorites were always Neji and Shikamaru, so it would really suck if the only two relevant shinobi to die were them. The other forum for the manga mentioned you didn't see Sasuke's face the last few panels (when he's egging Naruto on), I was guessing that seeing his near death (and the memories), might have sparked a Sharingan upgrade and he doesn't want to revel it, just yet.

Deleted
    A sharingan upgrade? Doesn't he already have the Eternal Mangekyo?

What else is there other than Rinnegan?

10+ Year Old Account
    its getting real dumb now. dragging out the ten tails battle for too long. plus the ten tails has real sucky powers. need to end it soon.

Because it's good story telling? I don't want to read a manga where everything works out and nobody dies. "Oh look I turned back everything to the way it was before the war! YAY!" That's bullshit imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Shikamaru is dead. HOW IS THIS A GOOD ENDING YOU SADISTIC PERSON.
    Because it's good story telling? I don't want to read a manga where everything works out and nobody dies. "Oh look I turned back everything to the way it was before the war! YAY!" That's bullshit imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post

I hated Kakashi dying, but I felt it would have been good for Naruto and Sasuke to advance and mature. Oops, he's back.

Naruto continually losing all of his teachers would have helped him focus and know that he can't always have someone to fall back on. Sasuke would have seen that shit happens and people die... always, for simple reasons or crazy ones. His focus of revenge will end up eating him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know if Kakashi is dead again now? I know Obito left him in that other dimension but I don't think it explicitly showed him being dead?

And what happened with the Third, he was there for all of 5 minutes and has been MIA for what? 5 Chapters? Then suddenly he's back again, how did he recover? Didn't the 2nd say their Edo bodies wouldn't recover from getting hit by Juuibi/Obito?

It seems a bit all over the place at the moment. 9 tails has done a 180. There's two of him. There's more Hokages floating around than you can shake a stick at. The new generation bar Naruto and Sasuske are basically irrelevant (although I guess they have been for some time). Sasuskes sudden 180 as well. All we need to know is Jiraiya to turn up and we're set....

Whole things gotten messy =/

I'm sure they could always being Itachi back again. It would be fun if Obito wins and as he's about to celebrate, it phases out and he learns he's been caught in an Itachi genjitsu for the past 4 years and everyone at the Uchiha dinner table are all laughing their asses off.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I wouldn't be remotely surprised if that did happen.

Kakashi isn't dead. He's just all beat up and too out of chakra to get back to the real worldl..

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm sure they could always being Itachi back again. It would be fun if Obito wins and as he's about to celebrate, it phases out and he learns he's been caught in an Itachi genjitsu for the past 4 years and everyone at the Uchiha dinner table are all laughing their asses off.
    That would be quite awesome.