Deleted
    It's the biggest power up there is for an Uchiha on their visual powers, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sasuke can't get Rinnegan. Only Madara got Rinnegan when he was like 120 after having Hashiramas cells. Saying Sasuke is getting Rinnegan is saying he's going to become part Senju.
    Madara claims he gained the rinnegan right before his death, but are you sure he meant right before he actually died, or when he "died in battle"?
    Also the occular powers seems to unlock when triggered by strong emotions, plus the younger generation usualy unlocks stuff quicker then the old generation, like naruto unlocking sage mode etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    Also the occular powers seems to unlock when triggered by strong emotions, plus the younger generation usualy unlocks stuff quicker then the old generation, like naruto unlocking sage mode etc.
    This only happens with the normal Sharingan(I think) and the Mangekyo Sharingan. Not with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan nor with Rinnegan.

Sasuke is going up against the Rinnegan though...

It was bullshit how Sasuke and Juugo were the only ones who escaped the tree. And 3rd Hokage was supposed to be dead.
    Obito killed him with the first version of his Dust Release that he used on Tobirama so he is still alive.

I only wonder what took him so long.

Deleted
    Cool chapter I think, would be handy if Orochi could get some Sage of six path's DNA and resurrect him to control the tree thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Where's Yamato?
    Still stuck in that tree that empowered the zetsus I think.

Deleted
    One Piece was sad, but one week break....you know bitch is gonna lose to Cavendish. Even though Cavendish isn't THAT strong.
    Luffy getting mad made me laugh "HEY BUT SHE BOUGHT ME FOOD."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Luffy getting mad made me laugh "HEY BUT SHE BOUGHT ME FOOD."
    If you want to talk about one piece make a thread about it please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Yeah...please do.

Also, was there ever a reason why Jiraiya didn't get resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Yeah...please do.

I have my theory that this is why Oro is late and Bunta was busy, so Gamakichi came instead.

Naruto tried summoning Bunta and failed. Why, you ask? I think that he was already summoned by Jiraiya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Yeah...please do.

Kabuto said that he couldn't get any of Jiraiya's DNA because he died at the bottom of the ocean. I don't think it'd serve any purpose to have him show up at this point anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    inc Sasuke kicking ass for the next 2-3 chapters.
    Lol, the chakra seeking tentacles completely ignored Sasuke.

Kabuto said that he couldn't get any of Jiraiya's DNA because he died at the bottom of the ocean. I don't think it'd serve any purpose to have him show up at this point anyhow.
    As if Hiruzen or many other edos did.

Oro had Tobirama's, Minato's and Hashirama's DNA. Damn straight he has Jiraiya's hidden somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Oro had Tobirama's, Minato's and Hashirama's DNA. Damn straight he has Jiraiya's hidden somewhere.
    Yup. He could have taken his DNA at any given time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Four comments about One Piece on a 31 Page thread is acceptable.

Deleted
    I think that Oro-kabuto stated that the pressure at the level Jiraya was at was to hard to reach that's why he couldn't get his DNA and yea those tentacles apparently ignores Edos and Uchihas xD, i wonder what happens to everyone else like Sai and the rest of the almost important dudes, i mean if Naruto gets caught by it then they shouldn't even have a chance to outrun it

Deleted
    Four comments about One Piece on a 31 Page thread is acceptable.
    Well, it's been more than four if you take the whole thread into account. ;p

I'd probably just go post on its thread if there is one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, it's been more than four if you take the whole thread into account. ;p

I'd probably just go post on its thread if there is one.
    Is there even one?

Deleted
    Is there even one?
    I have no idea since the one on the index doesn't work and it's categorized as anime.

I guess make one with [Manga] or [Anime], with or without spoilers(no spoilers means you'll have to use spoilers tag of course). No idea if you can put [Manga/Anime] together though. I'd poke Fuzzzie about it.

Once it's done, ask a mod to put it on the Index I guess.

Shhhh Felir you have to hide your One Piece comments in between Naruto conversation.

If Jiraiya gets resummoned I'll be mad. Either way the Sannin don't have a place here, it's supposed to be all about the current Kage.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a lot of the army escaped, not just Sasuke and Jugo lol. If you look carefully.