Poll: What is your favorite melee class ?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Funniest melee (Damages dealer) class

Not the best/most powerful/strongest but funniest melee class in YOUR opinion. Just got the idea cause of another topic concerning casters, and since i actually only play melee classes, i find it more interesting to talk about melee classes.
    Can also be both PvP and PvE.

Tie between Windwalker Monk, Arms Warrior and Sub Rogue for me. Reallllly hard to choose, but I went with WW cause its brand new and I love the animations.

Deleted
    There's nothing funny about Warriors at all, it's a very boring to look at class. Monks have funny animations in all specs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    There's nothing funny about Warriors at all, it's a very boring to look at class. Monks have funny animations in all specs though.
    /opinion

Oh yeah, voted Fury Warrior. Nothing beats wrecking up ppl with 2 huge weapons

Deleted
    Fury warrior.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    /opinion

Oh yeah, voted Fury Warrior. Nothing beats wrecking up ppl with 2 huge weapons
    Dont mind the troll , if you check his history he is just an angry hater :P.

Did you actually mean funniest, or funnest? The poll's just asking for your favorite, and I'm not sure how a class can look funny. Although some races look funny as certain classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    Did you actually mean funniest, or funnest? The poll's just asking for your favorite, and I'm not sure how a class can look funny. Although some races look funny as certain classes.
    Check the poll?

/puzzled

Guys dont spam a nice thread cmon , i cant spend all day reporting trolls /spammers :P.

Deleted
    I really enjoy my WW monk, which I'm levelling at the moment.
    I've always loved my Feral Druid and it only got better after the new(WoTLK style) Savage Roar.

But the WW monk is just so much fun to play, that I actually forgot how boring Northrend was, cause I was busy murdering stuff
    WW monk it is.

The funniest, I dont know. None of them are that funny ? :S. I guess if you cant a warlock pets as melee, some of them say funny things when you summon them.. I dont understand ? Funniest melee? you want them to tell jokes or?

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Check the poll?

/puzzled

Guys dont spam a nice thread cmon , i cant spend all day reporting trolls /spammers :P.
    It's a legit question. The poll says favourite but the first post and title say funniest. They're totally different things.

i dont know whos the funniest of the melee classes.

I think he means funnest since he's referring to the funnest caster thread in the OP. For me it's ret pala, nothing like popping everything and blowing shit up for 20 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since your title isn't "Most Fun" and is instead "Funniest", I will assume you mean most humorous.

As such, I choose Enhancement Shaman because I always laugh when I see them pretending to be a real melee.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Since your title isn't "Most Fun" and is instead "Funniest", I will assume you mean most humorous.
    I assumed the same, and I voted Retribution Paladin. I remember when they first introduced divine storm, we would joke in guild "Oh wait I see a plate wearer appro *DIVINESTOOOOOOOORM* +dead+". "I'll just drink my *DIVINESTOOOORM* +dead+"

Still makes me laugh, so I voted accordingly.

If you ment "most interesting", it's really up to you. It's like asking "who's the most attractive woman?"

Deleted
    Well, for exemple, critting with obliteration is fun, bursting down a random guy with an arm war is fun, it makes me laugh.

Deleted
    I've only played Fury/Arms warrior and Muti/Combat rogue and out of those 4, I like Assassination the most.

Deleted
    Wait, are we on about favorite, funniest or most fun? They're 3 different things and depending on where you look, each one seems to be what's being asked.

Deleted
    Three words: Pink Ranger Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    A tie between WW monk and Frost DK. But since my main is a DK, I went with that on the pole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Check the poll?

/puzzled

[¡]
    I don't think you're getting this. I'm American. It is my duty to antagonize non-native English speakers, especially the French.

HAH HAH HAH YOUR ENGLISH IS BAD GO BACK TO EATING BAGUETTES.
    [/¡]

But seriously, I'm teasing. For DPS, I actually really enjoyed pre-MoP sub Rogues.

Nowadays, I've moved onto a Brewmaster Monk, and I do rather enjoy my Windwalker spec when I'm on a 1-tank fight.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2013-01-30 at 12:12 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.