Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    I don't understand what you mean.
    I haven't gotten the Sha Touched Gun from Lei Shi yet.

If i don't get it i don't have to do TOES. I can just hope for http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94963-5-2...boss-10-loot-1to drop.
    Placeholder stats, 5.2 gear won't have sha-touched sockets.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

What ever happened to that "Breath of the Black Prince" thing? "Greatly empower any piece of Sha-Touched equipment. Removes all existing gems and enchants."

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Placeholder stats, 5.2 gear won't have sha-touched sockets.
    It's just a copy/paste of Taoren atm.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    You know they could eventually come out with a way to make newer weapons "Sha-touched"?

Quote Originally Posted by Aritra View Post
    You know they could eventually come out with a way to make newer weapons "Sha-touched"?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    There are no more Sha-Touched weapons forthcoming. If you've been diligent about helping Wrathion and continue to do so, your reward in 5.2 is going to be a legendary meta-gem that can go in any helmet.
    No more sha-touched weapons forthcoming means no more sha touched weapons.

Deleted
    They also said no rep from dungeons, 5.2 comes along and bang! rep from dungeons. Things change.

They also said no rep from dungeons, 5.2 comes along and bang! rep from dungeons. Things change.
    Correction: They said no rep from dungeons from TABARDS. Are they using tabards to gain rep through dungeons? No? Ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    They said they wouldn't go back to the cata system where one could just equip a tabard and farm some rep while spamming heroics. 5.2 is different because it only gives rep for the very first heroic/scenario of the day.

OT: No one knows what they're planning to do with the sha-touched gems/eye. Could be that you end up upgrading the sha-touched weapon somehow. Or the gem/eye are just temporary rewards until the final reward in the questchain. (like a few others have already speculated)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I don't think you guys understood the point of it all.

the legendary gem and socket are just temporary minor prizes to give us motivation to do the legendary questline while the final reward is still unavailable.
    I hope.
    It better not be "something you can pay to enhance the better version of what you currently have as the weapons get better"
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Did you realy expect this legendary to last all expansion?
    It's nice while it lasts, we will get a new reward in the new patch, and more in the upcoming ones.

Also what bugs me about that http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94963-5-2...boss-10-loot-1 says: "Boss 10 Loot 1". So it'll drop off of the tenth boss;Iron Qon. Unless if they change stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    pfft can you all see that in Patch 5.3 they will add a quest to sha touch a weapon thus baiting you into the next step of the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Also what bugs me about that http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94963-5-2...boss-10-loot-1 says: "Boss 10 Loot 1". So it'll drop off of the tenth boss;Iron Qon. Unless if they change stuff.
    Placeholder stats. It's already been confirmed there won't be any sha-touched weapons in 5.2.

Hmm, so the usual "I didn't get a drop to replace my crappy item --> this makes me frustrated --> I feel like I should rage and make it seem like a general problem".

Deleted
    Imagine the whining if you did keep your weapon all expansion long.

OMG BLIZZ WHY U SO LAZY MAKE NEW WEAPONS

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Placeholder stats. It's already been confirmed there won't be any sha-touched weapons in 5.2.
    I know, but the weapon itself will drop off the 10th boss unless if they change stuff. If you even bothered to read a few posts up you can see that I said the exact same thing...

Also your post isn't even relevant to what I said. I was just annoyed at the fact that it drops off of the tenth boss, not the stats. If you are going to say that that part is placeholder too, then need I remind you that lei shi is the 15/16th boss overall.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-01-30 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    >.<

At least it took some effort unlike afk farming LFR for your sigils. Legendaries should be rare also.
    This game is such a joke. I am going to convince my friends to play something else because they are the only reason I am playing WoW. At the end of this expansion everyone will be walking around with a legendary item. What is the freaking point of those things then if the quests are boring as hell and the items are not rare? For the story?

It is actually harder to get some lame achievement or to get valor gear than getting these legendary gems.
    awhhhh, someone has a case of specialsnowflake syndrome, if its only fun to you because everyone gets to enjoy it you have some serious issues, whatever everyone else has or doesn't has shouldn't effect your enjoyment... the current legendarie questline actually has the original feel to the first few in my opinion its all rng.