Poll: scottish independence

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

scottish independence, yes or no?

as an englishman, i say go for it. i sure as hell wished we had the option.

This topic is not really suited for the World of Warcraft section is it?

Deleted
    No, also wrong forum.

Deleted
    They're so much more awesome then the englishmen so if they want to, they should.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    as an englishman, i say go for it. i sure as hell wished we had the option.
    This thread already exists and is several pages long. Also on General Off-Topic

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Independance?

I'd have to vote no...they want us to be independant but still in the EU which i'm not for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    I'd have to vote no...they want us to be independant but still in the EU which i'm not for.
    Please don't tell me you fall into the bollocks the UK media prints about the EU being bad for us.

Why not?/10chars
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Regardless if the EU in its current situation is good or not - you must agree that a united WORLD (cause thats probably the outcome of these kinds of things) is better then seperate entities? United we stand stronger, united we can do more.

On Topic - I do believe that Scotland could be seperated from the UK. While this conflicts with what I said before about being united.... Scotland can still be a part of the EU and is then thus united etc etc.

/off tintoilhat