Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Kinda sounds like you tried Twitch and failed hard.

Besides, you have a support for a reason.

No I dont think they are weaker, if you look at item changes in season 3 your looking at a very significant buff. Items like BF sword and the pickaxe got +5 to ad. Lategame may have gotten on a pure ad scale anc. However, stats like armor penetration and haste have deffinately taken on a buff in season 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Kinda sounds like you tried Twitch and failed hard.

Besides, you have a support for a reason.
    Twitches main mechanic for early game defense can be defeated by 125 gold.

He's only good in MATH, not in practice. I am 100% sure these "Pros" are saying he's strong because of one major factor.

People are not used to playing against him.

Nothing in Season 3 Magically made him better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

He's only good in MATH, not in practice. I am 100% sure these "Pros" are saying he's strong because of one major factor.

Actually, S3 did make him better because it's easier to protect him through items. Twitch was always strong, just look at Aphromoo and a few other pros who have played him in S3, it just wasn't worth it with how unsafe he was, even worse than Kog. Now, not only have the new items made tanks better, but they have nerfed other ADCs. Now Twitch has a chance to shine in competitive play.

Yolo-queue, yes, Twitch will never be good as Ezreal, MF, or Graves. But that is because you don't have reliable team mates to protect you, while in team play he will be an absolute menace.

im sorry, but seems you just have a vendetta against the rat bro. in theory, as others have mentioned. in EXACT SAME SITUATIONS, if twitch was going to die, most other adc's would of died too. EG trade power is 1 of the best in game atm, and his ultimate is arguably BETTER than MF's, which is the only reason u pick MF other than being a lane bully. View twitch as a different version of MF. imo, if you wanna get down to it, every adc is AMAZING on paper, but thats the thing of this thread. on paper ADC's beat bruisers, but they dont.... in most situations.
    all in all, twitch is fine, he is really good atm. i'd take him over corki or varus or sivir atm. putting him in middle of the road at LEAST. meaning he is quite viable

10+ Year Old Account

Bullshit. People dropping 125g to 'counter' your few second stealth are ruining their own gold advancement. That in and of itself is a win-win situation already. Additionally, there's very few ranged AD champs with a speed boost, which makes for easy roaming. Twitch has very good trades - if you can abuse his venom.

The simple fact he outtrades pretty much anyone *and* has an incredible lategame makes him a great pick.

Just make sure to ban Blitzcrank.