Deleted

Nexus 4 in stock in France, UK, Spain, Germany, US, Canada

https://play.google.com/store/device...id=nexus_4_8gb
    Nexus 4 is in stock now, for all you guys who were looking to purchase one. Just ordered mine, can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember to get a cover for it if you order one, otherwise there's a chance this happens:

The glass is very weak, weaker than most touch devices I've experienced.
    http://www.otterbox.com/Google-Nexus...efault,pd.html
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Remember to get a cover for it if you order one, otherwise there's a chance this happens:

The glass is very weak, weaker than most touch devices I've experienced.
    http://www.otterbox.com/Google-Nexus...efault,pd.html
    Yea, I learnt that the hard way with my old Nokia Lumia 800. Had it for 2 days, dropped it, and since I was walking I kicked it across the pavement. Screen looked like someone had took a nail and went to town on it. Thanks for advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Lumia just stopped charging some months ago, still haven't RMA'd it yet.

Be sure to tell us your experience with the Nexus 7 , Dead Trigger is a very fun app for the Nexus 7, aswell as Triple Town.

_

(Couldn't find a decent video of the tablet version of Triple Town, the only feature missing on mobile devices is the town which is farmville-esque)
    Last edited by inux94; 2013-01-30 at 04:39 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    My Lumia just stopped charging some months ago, still haven't RMA'd it yet.

Be sure to tell us your experience with the Nexus 7 , Dead Trigger is a very fun app for the Nexus 7, aswell as Triple Town.

(Couldn't find a decent video of the tablet version of Triple Town, the only feature missing on mobile devices is the town which is farmville-esque)
    Oh, sorry, you seemed to have misunderstood, I'm ordering the Nexus 4, the phone, hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, haha.

Derp. :P

Armory

Deleted
    Hope you'll enjoy it. I'm certainly loving mine, best phone I've ever used.

edit: but yeah the case is a good idea. The backside is extremely slippery; I've seen my phone slowly slide across surfaces that were just a tiny bit uneven.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    Oh, sorry, you seemed to have misunderstood, I'm ordering the Nexus 4, the phone, hehe.
    doesnt matter it will play it too :P

2 of my closest friends have the Nexus4 and have had them since they were first available back in early November. Lovely phones and they both think its great. Wish I had disposable money spare to afford one myself.