10+ Year Old Account

Red face Im Newbie Hunter! Help

Hello guys. Im intending to start playing hunter but I dont really know the class. I d be glad if u answered on some of my questions :P

1. Which spec combination is better for DK and Hunter on 2s arena? (R they even good pair?)
    2. Some suggegtions about glyps and talants
    3. Some Rotation guide would be great help (about The spec u will suggest from question 1 )
    4. Addons , macros
    5. Whats is the stat prio for that spec?
    6. As BM is it better to have spirit beasts of regulars?
    7. Your proffesional advice to the newbie hunter (most helpful would be how to play with dk on arena)

Thanks for reading I appriciate every little help

1. BM is what you want. Whether they're a good pair depends how high you're trying to go, but you should win plenty of games just bursting people into the ground.
    2. This is for what setting? For BGs, I'm running as BM with Narrow Escape (discretionary), Silencing Shot (mandatory), Spirit Bond (I wouldn't choose this if I could count on heals), Thrill of the Hunt, Blink Strike (nearly mandatory for pet mobility), and Glaive Toss. I recommend playing with the Glyphs and find what works for you, there's not really three specific wrong choices. The only one I can't imagine going without is Marked for Death, but that'll be baseline soon.
    3. As with other classes, it's priority, not rotation. Your best damage abilities are the talents and Kill Command, keep Widow Venom on anyone that'll receive heals. Focus on non-damage abilities, really, the damage will come in a pretty brainless way, it's all the other things that you can do that'll separate you from bad hunters.
    4. I'm not a big add-on person, having the usual PvP addons is fine in my experience. I'm too lazy to dig out my macros at the moment.
    5. I've been prioritizing Mastery over other secondary stats, gemming Agi and Resilience. This might be wrong.
    6. You should have one available, but it's not the only pet you'll use. They're great in random BGs.
    7. I wouldn't call myself professional, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for your help but im still waiting for addons, macros :P and others to replay (rofl)

Deleted
    As for stats and gemming :

* Hit/Exp 3.0% > Crit >>>> Haste >>>> Mastery -> Crit affects Arcane Shot, thus increasing your burst during BW greatly.
    * Gemming : agi + pvp power in blue sockets, agi + resilience in yellow sockets, and agility in red sockets.

Some general tips :

* Never pop ur stampede before they used their mass stuns, cc, so your pets don't run around like nabs and doing no dmg.
    * Try to use different pets, one that stuns, sleeps, silences, disarms, so you can decide your pet depending on the setup ur facing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    As for stats and gemming :

* Hit/Exp 3.0% > Crit >>>> Haste >>>> Mastery -> Crit affects Arcane Shot, thus increasing your burst during BW greatly.
    * Gemming : agi + pvp power in blue sockets, agi + resilience in yellow sockets, and agility in red sockets.

Some general tips :

* Never pop ur stampede before they used their mass stuns, cc, so your pets don't run around like nabs and doing no dmg.
    * Try to use different pets, one that stuns, sleeps, silences, disarms, so you can decide your pet depending on the setup ur facing.
    Mastery is better than haste for pvp.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Mastery is better than haste for pvp.
    Just to emphasize, I'm fairly sure this is true by a wide margin, unless I'm badly mistaken. Packing more pet damage in will increase burst significantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    you post have been very helpful . thanks