Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Sky Claw Mount a Sky Claw copter, allowing you to fly very fast and The claws are surprisingly delicate and can carry an ally. This is a flying mount. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.

Anyone else suspect this is the lore they're going to use to explain/justify the passenger being dismounted between zones?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ditched atlasloot as it never updated properly and always caused errors when preforming certain actions.

altho last time i checked LiitA loot was 370? last year correct?
    Here's the updated iLvl 480 necklaces from the Love is in the Air event:

http://www.wowdb.com/items/93394-cho...the-pure-heart
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/93391-heartbreak-charm
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/93395-sha...ting-happiness
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/93393-sweet-perfume-broach
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/93392-winking-eye-of-love
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    God the guys making the tier sets are so fucking bad i wanna puke.. the legs is precisely the same model as my goddamn plate legs.. where there once was a brain, is now an empty husk

Happy to see paladins get some love.

so basically items that are useless as its pritty easy to obtain the kalaxxi neck

Deleted
    The new changes to the legendary meta-gems are pretty nice. (oh...)
    After seeing that healers will get a meta gem with 324int instead of crit as us DPS. (Spirit?)
    Hope the ICD on that 30% haste is like 60-70 sec, else I would really consider to use the int one. Can we use 2 META gems or is this the one to use. Either way healers will lose '+432 Spirit and 3% Increased Critical Effect' and gain int + the proc, w/e the ICD is on that. Dps will also lose int. (INT>ALL) All depending on the ICD, is it worth it or not, it remains to see~

I'm not even sure if these "legendary" meta gems will even but much of an upgrade (if any) from current meta gems. Replacing int with crit (best to worst state for ele shamans) and 3% critical effect for a random haste buff. If the haste buff has a long internal cd I only see it being a small upgrade or downgrade over current gems which is disappointing.

By far the most ridiculous, ugly gear set to date for rogues.

I don't understand the nerf to glyph of mind spike. Was this too much of a bonus in pvp? I found it extremely useful in pve to be able to do some moving if i got the instant spikes followed up by an instant MB, but i dont think this was a super huge gamebreaker.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are those Blacksmithing items for?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be transmogin the helm of Season 13 for my rogue if I ever get the gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorperior View Post
    Hmmm, Serpent's Heart eh? A new version of Serpent's eye, or something even better?
    Something worse. See: ''Make small bag with random chance at gems/mats inside''

Shouldn't the budget on the legendary meta gems weight double on secondary stats (CRIT) compared to primary (INT) ? like on gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Limited in transmog? Rogues have one of the most highly regarded sets in WoW history; Tier 2

Limited in animations? What do you want, flashy explosions? Be a Paladin if you want to be noticeable, Rogues are all about being subtle and incognito. Personally I feel Crimson Tempest was already a step too far.

Limited in gear aesthetics? Try being a Death Knight, where every set is skull related.

Limited in spec differentiation? I'm beginning to think you don't play the class or at least don't know it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 07:06 PM ----------

If you have Atlasloot you'll see the gear is already updated. Love is in the Air necks are ilevel 480/Level 90.
    Past tier may have been cool, but I was talking more along the lines of the lacking in daggers and also the coming transmog changes not including daggers. (No dagger to axe but sword to axe).

Animations =/= to spell effects. So your insinuation of me wanting something "flashy" is overly assumptive, lackluster and completely unrelated to my point that certain spells share/lack an animation. Eviscerate and Feint anyone? Also, this has been stated by GC and something they are looking at for class appeal considering the class was underplayed even when OP at the end of Cata.

As for spec differentiation, Assasination and Combat are brutally similar and a Rogue's signature resource (combo points) was introduced to several new classes arguably implemented better. (No redirect needed for Monks and Paladins)

I am beginning to believe you haven't played any OTHER class.
    Last edited by MuteTV; 2013-01-30 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by canyonvr View Post
    Does this mean we will only be able to create 1 Magnificent Hide per day or will this be in addition to making Magnificent Hide from 50 exotic leathers?
    I believe the former will be the case, which wouldn't surprise me; I'd wondered why it was that my LW alt didn't have a daily CD like the other professions. Better stock up now on Magnificent Hides if you don't already have some!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Judging by the tooltips, it looks to be a "catching up" path for blacksmithing (like what we have now for cooking).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    For skilling up Blacksmithing. I presume they are vendor trash.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgefundie View Post
    The Sky Claw Mount a Sky Claw copter, allowing you to fly very fast and The claws are surprisingly delicate and can carry an ally. This is a flying mount. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.

Anyone else suspect this is the lore they're going to use to explain/justify the passenger being dismounted between zones?
    I took that to mean the claws aren't going to crush the life out of your ally by picking him/her up.

I do wish they'd fix that bug though. I've lost so much time to it and even died a few times. In general, I think CRZ is a good thing, but the bugs are really, really bad and should have been worked out before they pushed it live.

Disgrace to see them nerfing LFR by 5% for wipes! How about they actually let players play their specs instead of forcing them into playing in totally and utterly crappy gear in offspec to get gear. This nerf on it own should tell EVERYONE to get out of this game right away. Total disgrace.

So much for "There is too much CC". Now DK's have a no-cost, insta-cast stun every 30 secs just like paladins.
    I seriously consider having a break from WoW at least until the next expansion.

I have a feeling those Meta gems are going to be IN ADDITION to the normal meta's. Makes sense as dps use primary stat/ crit dmg, so they are giving us a secondary stat (crit to go with the crit dmg...) + flavor proc. Healers use the sprit meta so they are giving them a primary stat meta. Tanks...I guess tanks get some threat from the crit meta...