Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The day tanks get a legendary, is the day wow ends

Normally I'm not one to post on these forums, but I had to make an account just for this.

ARE THEY KIDDING ME WITH FROST MAGES!?

If I'm not mistaken, they wanted to remove the blanket CC on counterspell, and originally added deep freeze breaking on damage (which didn't even make it to the US as Euro mages QQ'd too fast for it to be announced here), and were going to lower cold snap to 15%, while "buffing" to compensate by increasing FoF proc rates and increasing the dmg on frostbolt by 25% (and removing the stacking buff, thus being equivalent damage at all times instead of needing 3 stacks of the debuff).

So what happens? Mages QQ to kingdom come, blizz reverts the change to imp CS, to deep freeze, and now to cold snap, but is leaving in the "compensatory buffs" to FoF proc and frostbolt damage. So in the end, they BUFFED FROST MAGES. Does anybody else see a problem here?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdBawl View Post
    By far the most ridiculous, ugly gear set to date for rogues.
    Hooray for looking like Yoshimitsu :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    Now if we only knew what Capacitance was...
    This I believe: http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/137596-capacitance

"look how stealthy I am with this Kite on my head"

10+ Year Old Account
    The map of the new area, looks exactly like the layout for Zul' Drak.

So is it just me or could those legendary meta gems be a downgrade over the current ones for rogues. Going from best stat, agi, to worst, crit, cant be good. If that proc isn't fantastic and on a short cd then I don't see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsSpawn View Post
    "look how stealthy I am with this Kite on my head"
    It's a ghillie suit!..

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose221 View Post
    Normally I'm not one to post on these forums, but I had to make an account just for this.

ARE THEY KIDDING ME WITH FROST MAGES!?

If I'm not mistaken, they wanted to remove the blanket CC on counterspell, and originally added deep freeze breaking on damage (which didn't even make it to the US as Euro mages QQ'd too fast for it to be announced here), and were going to lower cold snap to 15%, while "buffing" to compensate by increasing FoF proc rates and increasing the dmg on frostbolt by 25% (and removing the stacking buff, thus being equivalent damage at all times instead of needing 3 stacks of the debuff).

So what happens? Mages QQ to kingdom come, blizz reverts the change to imp CS, to deep freeze, and now to cold snap, but is leaving in the "compensatory buffs" to FoF proc and frostbolt damage. So in the end, they BUFFED FROST MAGES. Does anybody else see a problem here?
    Nice tunnelvision there laddie, the silence was given back to Warlocks as well(but you convineintly don't cry about that) plus Hunters and Priests never lost theirs to begin with.

I don't know where you got the cold snap part, they buffed the FoF rate of frostbolt because the Freeze from the water elemental no longer grants FoF charges on immune targets, meaning even with the buff to FB there are less charges (so even with your reasoning it would not compensate).

Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    So is it just me or could those legendary meta gems be a downgrade over the current ones for rogues. Going from best stat, agi, to worst, crit, cant be good. If that proc isn't fantastic and on a short cd then I don't see it.
    that was stamina before, not agility,
    but anyway crit is fucking worst, for some classes it's really useless, like for frost dk who don't need this crit at all coz of KM procs, wtf they thinking,

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait... 2 handed caster MACE!?!?!

Deleted
    So, the three PvE legendary meta gems proc on helpful spell cast, melee damage, or spell damage.

Guess hunters just aren't supposed to use them, eh?

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    that was stamina before, not agility,
    I think theturn was comparing these gems against the ones that are currently used in-game, ie the +216 agi and 3% crit damage one.

Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    Wait wait wait... 2 handed caster MACE!?!?!
    Paladins are happy!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Too talented to do this, get back to making Mute, Jones.

how can they put in a legendary meta gem for pvp? how is it attained?

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, OP Asphyxiate gets a buff. Can Druids get the CD on our stun reduced? What's that - you're increasing it to 10 minutes? Thought so.