Need Loot Roll Frame to update dynamically

Hey there, I'm looking for a fix for the loot roll frame. Currently I am using both Bartender3 and Dominos to get what I want, as Dominos provides the function I need, how ever, I don't want to use to for bars. I've tried to download the LootRollMover but it can't do what I want it to do at its current state so I thought I could come here and get some help perhaps.

I guess the 3 options would be;
    *Get the Dominos_roll to work without the Dependencies.
    *Modify LootRollMover to work as I want.
    *Write my own AddOn.

So, I am not really good enough to write my own or modify to this level, I usually only swap positions, size etc, the more basic stuff hence why I came here.
    I believe making my own would be the best option though, it doesn't need to be heavy. Just super light, change the position in the .lua etc, no menus no nothing.

So what I want is to be able to move the loot roll frame (grp loot, need/greed/pass window), and it should push the items up as I click them. Example below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6989sn4j88

Apart from this I guess the normal stuff, show with override, pet battle etc and all that shit (dno where I saw it but..)

Feel free to respond in more than basic code, got a guildie who are way more experienced than me, although he didn't knew exactly how to do this so he told me to make a post here.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-01-30 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    I am not sure I understand what you search, but Teksloot might be what you are looking for. Small and lightweight. Search for it at wowinterface dot com (I'm not allowed to link yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Preferra View Post
    I am not sure I understand what you search, but Teksloot might be what you are looking for. Small and lightweight. Search for it at wowinterface dot com (I'm not allowed to link yet).
    That's not what I am looking for sorry. I still want to keep the blizzard frames. The difference is how they are anchored, as shown in the video, using Dominos I can simply spam click on the top one and other frames will move into the top slot while using other Addons they are not dynamic.

Thanks tho!
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-02-05 at 01:00 PM.

It would indeed move the frame but (without having tried) I doubt it would change the way the frames behave. Not sure if people use WeakAuras but a normal Group and a Dynamic group would describe this more or less flawlessly, me wanting it to behave like a dynamic group, anchored to the top frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulleh View Post
    I guess the 3 options would be;
    *Get the Dominos_roll to work without the Dependencies.
    Open the Dominos_roll folder.
    Go for the Dominos_roll.toc file, open with a text editor.
    Remove the line: #Dependancies:....

Done. Keep in m ind that maybe some resources aren't included into the dominos_roll addon, that's why dependancies are for.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Open the Dominos_roll folder.
    Go for the Dominos_roll.toc file, open with a text editor.
    Remove the line: #Dependancies:....

Done. Keep in m ind that maybe some resources aren't included into the dominos_roll addon, that's why dependancies are for.
    Thanks for the reply! It kind of worked in the sense that the addon is not dependent of its dependency but you were also right that it would maybe not work, it did not. =/