Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Bad for brand new characters who generally would take gathering profs only. Who's gonna buy low level mats now?
    Having watched several new players level since Cata, I can say that I have seen every single one of them level faster than their professions can keep up. Most of them abandoned their professions at way below <200 skill. It's effectively impossible to level your character and your professions at the same time now. Professions need an overhaul to match post-cata leveling speed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    Having watched several new players level since Cata, I can say that I have seen every single one of them level faster than their professions can keep up. Most of them abandoned their professions at way below <200 skill. It's effectively impossible to level your character and your professions at the same time now. Professions need an overhaul to match post-cata leveling speed.
    Agreed, I never choose craft professions on alts till max level due to this.

Also you need level 85 to use these for levelling profession, so if you level a new char you wont be able to level his/her professions untill 85

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems to be a large assumption. I would avoid drawing any conclusions based on things data-mined from the PTR since the files are subject to change at pretty much any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    This might be a try to fix the CRZ issues. From my own expirience, leveling mining in outland is IMPOSSIBLE. I was flying for around 30 mins and more and didn't even get 1 stack of adamantite ore last time I was mining. Going for cobalt ore is almost the same. I feel like nodes dont even spawn, 5 laps for 1 node.
    But I think it's a wrong one. Being able to level 1 proffesion with the same high-level mats seems odd to me. For me farming or buying and managing the items in my bags is part of the leveling expirience.
    Who will use the low level mats then? What will happen the price of high end ones?