Page 1 of 114
... LastLast

Is this not total bs?

After two hours of hauling pizza from the shop to the customer I am rather annoyed at what this person chose to put in as the tip.
    Side note: It was a really good workout.

Deleted
    Who the hell buys that many pizzas?

Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    Who the hell buys that many pizzas?
    A high school

10+ Year Old Account
    You delivered 150 pizzas? I deliver pizzas and most I've had was like 25 for a soccer party...and we got 35 dollar tip... No tip after 150 pizzas is just plain rude, like literally who the fuck does that..

I'm sure you'll remember the address after going so many times, next time you see said address give them a little extra saliva on their pies.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2013-01-23 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daalton View Post
    You delivered 150 pizzas? I deliver pizzas and most I've had was like 25 for a soccer party...and we got 35 dollar tip... No tip after 150 pizzas is just plain rude, like literally who the fuck does that..
    i hope you're sarcastic >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalent1989 View Post
    After two hours of hauling pizza from the shop to the customer I am rather annoyed at what this person chose to put in as the tip.
    I'm not sure a High School would want to budget for tipping at anything like 7% (that is, 91 monies).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i hope you're sarcastic >.>
    this guy doesnt tip

10+ Year Old Account
    I will assume its a public school so they probably cant tip because its the governments money. If the money came from some sort of fundraiser then yes it was a dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm not sure a High School would want to budget for tipping at anything like 7% (that is, 91 monies).
    Dont buy a product if you cant afford the service that goes with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there a legality thing with not putting a total? I thought even if you sign, if you don't put the total in, it doesn't count? Maybe it's just a rumor.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Think you should be grateful they decided to order them at your company.
    Could've went for a different pizza-shack, especially when you whine about tipping.

This is the first public school ive ever delivered to and not gotten a tip

They don't owe you anything, customers shouldn't be paying for your wage, your employer should.

Deleted
    the school has already payed out for 1300 dollars why the fuck would they want to put in another 100 just for being nice?

Tipping culture is terrible imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Thehealbus View Post
    They don't owe you anything, customers shouldn't be paying for your wage, your employer should.
    You must not have worked in the food industry. I shall forgive your ignorant comment and point out to you that 1) My employer does pay me for the hours that i work, 2) gas isnt free, 3) Delivery is a service, it is where many drivers make a bulk of their income.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Evidently people dont understand why we have tipping. People who dont tip are scummy. Ill make an exception for students and such, but tip your servers, they live off tips.
    How are people not tipping scummy?
    Either get your boss to pay you or get a real job.

If theres one party that would be scummy, it would be your government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thehealbus View Post
    Tips are part of your wage as a delivery driver. Waiters and Waitresses make under 4 dollars an hour because of tips. No, it's not illegal. Yes, it counts as above minimum wage because you're "required" to report your tips. Tips are part of the culture in the United States for certain occupations. Don't say anything if you don't know what you're talking about.