Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    but bamping harder for 12/12 t15. Needs stand as reflected in OP, looking to mirror 12/12 into 25m. 20 players have 11/12, and 10 of those have 12/12 exp going into this week! Apply and contact us today for core consideration!
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

blamp! to get more peoples for 25s!
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

hope everyone is having a good weekend, still looking to bring more in for 25's

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

evening bump.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

last bump for the night! <3

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

first bump for the morning!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

refresh the night, recruiting for 25's. Core spots available tomorrow 4-9-2013. Please see current needs.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

refresh the night, recruiting for 25's. Core spots available tomorrow 4-9-2013. Please see current needs.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Still a spot or two available for tonights 25m raid. We can get YOU in if you're interested.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for new progression and needs!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Good Morning, Today is Thursday April 11th 2013. Severity Gaming is currently seeking new talent for our 25m progression raid team. Please contact us in-game for more information. Contact details can be found in the opening post!

Thanks!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Great evening tonight!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Good morning everyone!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Its Saturday! Lets the recruitment games begin!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for waking up before noon!

I wish Saturday wasn't almost already gone!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for bumpness sake!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Happy sunday everyone! Core spots available for this Tuesday's raid. Interviews happening this afternoon, App Today!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

We recommend Google +1'ing this!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

And sunday night comes to a close!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com