Problem with Wowhead

Hi!

I have this strange problem with Wowhead that I cant see text there. I can acces the page just fine and click on direct links to items. But I can't see the comments and I can't search there.

I am using Windows 7 and Google Chrome. I have tried using other browsers with the same problem. I have cleared cache and cookies without help. I have disabled all Chrome extensions. And I have even tried using another computer at the same ISP, that did'nt help (!). Is there a problem with my ISP?

Closing this in favor of the existing thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-with-wowhead --Sunshine
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2013-01-31 at 04:34 PM.

I have had this problem for 6 days now and I have no idea how to fix it. I can't get on their forums to inform them and it seems only a problem to a small amount of people. It does not work on any browser, my phone on wifi or any pc at university. It does however work on my phone on 3G. If anyone could PLEASE tell Wowhead about this that would be great, all other websites are so inferior to it and it makes everything a lot harder. I am living in Norway if that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    I have had this problem for 6 days now and I have no idea how to fix it. I can't get on their forums to inform them and it seems only a problem to a small amount of people. It does not work on any browser, my phone on wifi or any pc at university. It does however work on my phone on 3G. If anyone could PLEASE tell Wowhead about this that would be great, all other websites are so inferior to it and it makes everything a lot harder. I am living in Norway if that makes any difference.
    GET internet?

You should try WoWDB!

Thanks that worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Sifterr View Post
    GET internet?
    you get that brain first

you get that brain first
    You said you were in Norway.

http://www.get.no/

Thanks that worked!

you get that brain first
    Come again?

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:40 PM ----------

Come again?
    Sorry I'm not Norwegian and haven't heard of GET internet lol. Are you from Norway?
    Last edited by slakker; 2013-01-30 at 10:42 PM.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:40 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Sorry I'm not Norwegian and haven't heard of GET internet lol. Are you from Norway?
    No reason to get all fired up, since I was also in Norway I figured that there could be a link. Not everyone has the luxury of choosing internet provider, doesnt necessarily have anything to do with intelligence

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:43 PM ----------

And that DNS change helped, thanks!

No reason to get all fired up, since I was also in Norway I figured that there could be a link. Not everyone has the luxury of choosing internet provider, doesnt necessarily have anything to do with intelligence

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:43 PM ----------

And that DNS change helped, thanks!
    I guess it could be a Norwegian problem since it's a select bunch of people with the problem. Someone said they did an update to Wowhead that led to the issues and the people who faced them we're seeing the un-updated site.

I guess it could be a Norwegian problem since it's a select bunch of people with the problem. Someone said they did an update to Wowhead that led to the issues and the people who faced them we're seeing the un-updated site.
    I was not aware of that, sorry.