Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    The chance to fish up Flying Tiger Gourami, Spinefish Alpha and Mimic Octopus has been increased.
    Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for Nat Pagle to examine has been increased.
    it takes 1month with daily farm of the 3 dailies which can take 30min-4hours+, ME MAD CAUSE I DID IT

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm sure they have plans to keep the majority of their playerbase interested for another 20 years, let alone 2.
    I think of Diablo III. Maybe you are not right.

Quote Originally Posted by kharyll View Post
    I think of Diablo III. Maybe you are not right.
    Well, D3 had Jay Wilson and his gang doing whatever they pleased, whenever they wanted, up to the point Activision-Blizzard had to force them to release the game, when they decided they would spend another year playing developers. And when it backfired they proceed to ofend and blame everyone. "Fuck that loser", remember?

WoW have Tom Chilton putting the things players are interested in, and he is so confident that he even let crap as 75% of Cataclysm endgame go through so he can prove to everyone that he knows what bring people and what drive people away. People complained about the long waiting for development? He brought Marco Koegler to create tools for the developers waste less time hammering, and more time being creative.

I hope that the next game director for D3 is a Tom Chilton's indication. I think he is scary as hell, but I love his work. And people like Metzen and Afrasiabi seem very comfortable with him in charge.

if old pvp gear becomes avaible like this , why not t3 going on for justice points?....

Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    No one does. They've only just signed a direction for goodness sake.
    I know that...but that's why I am asking, to see if anyone knows anything at all. Like perhaps they said how long they would like it to be in a previous blue post or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Man I love how some people at the main forums criticise this movie and the director when they only watch 1 movie per year.

"Duncan who?"

"I never heard of Moon and probably no one else hasn't"

"Blah blah fucking blah"
    Yeah I found that odd, it's like they're proudly showing off their ignorance. If I was in a room with someone and this was being discussed and instead of saying, "oh who is jones, how are his movies?" they said, "hahaha jones who????" I'd look at them and ask what the hell is wrong with them. In real life these window lickers would be shunned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Yeah I found that odd, it's like they're proudly showing off their ignorance. If I was in a room with someone and this was being discussed and instead of saying, "oh who is jones, how are his movies?" they said, "hahaha jones who????" I'd look at them and ask what the hell is wrong with them. In real life these window lickers would be shunned.
    Or, you know, Blizzard is not a 3rd world company barely making any profit. People basically expect popular staff on a movie for a popular franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Or, you know, Blizzard is not a 3rd world company barely making any profit. People basically expect popular staff on a movie for a popular franchise.
    He is popular, a lot of people know of him. If you read the thread we're talking about, I'd say about 75% are saying "Sweet david bowie's son" or "I loved moon it was my favorite sci fi movie!" Only about a quarter of them are ignorant like you. Peter Jackson made a couple crappy horror flicks before making LOTR, at least Zowie Bowie has made a couple good movies.

Deleted
    He is popular, a lot of people know of him. If you read the thread we're talking about, I'd say about 75% are saying "Sweet david bowie's son" or "I loved moon it was my favorite sci fi movie!" Only about a quarter of them are ignorant like you. Peter Jackson made a couple crappy horror flicks before making LOTR, at least Zowie Bowie has made a couple good movies.
    Looks like you suffer from a syndrome, calling other people ignorant, if they question your opinion. I watch movies, from different genres, regulary. All I said is, Blizzard could appoint someone who is more popular..

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Looks like you suffer from a syndrome, calling other people ignorant, if they question your opinion. I watch movies, from different genres, regulary. All I said is, Blizzard could appoint someone who is more popular..
    And all I said was you were ignorant for not knowing who he is. It is literally the definition of the word, has nothing to do with opinion. Educate yourself. I can name off a dozen successful directors who you would know that had no experience with a big budget before they got their big movie. Britney Spears is popular, being popular doesn't mean anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh they seem hellbent on nerfing the crap out of Shadow PvP.

Does that me I can haz PvE buffs? :<

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    So this cant be right. Is it a typo on mmo-c's side of official side?
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm prolly will be intro to the 2015 or 2016 expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashedora View Post
    it takes 1month with daily farm of the 3 dailies which can take 30min-4hours+, ME MAD CAUSE I DID IT
    I once spent an entire evening fishing for ONE of these bastards. One. I welcome this change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

"To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). This buff is cleared once the boss has been killed"

HAHAHAHA This is hilarious, I'm telling you, eventually they gonna introduce a button "Push to kill the boss"

Deleted
    And all I said was you were ignorant for not knowing who he is. It is literally the definition of the word, has nothing to do with opinion. Educate yourself. I can name off a dozen successful directors who you would know that had no experience with a big budget before they got their big movie. Britney Spears is popular, being popular doesn't mean anything.
    Are you implying that Bristney Spears is not successful at what shes doing? Just like Justin Biber, both are popular and successful, else they wouldnt be rich. Calling someone ignorant, because he never heard of a (hardly) medium successful director is blasphemy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    hmm prolly will be intro to the 2015 or 2016 expansion
    No, it'll just be a one-sided movie focused on Humans in their fight against Orcs. Probably set up right befor the first war.

Bah, wasn't the director supposed to be Sam Raimi? >.<

boing....good that i got ready with nat pagle yesterday

To anyone unaware, Duncan is an EXCELLENT movie director and I'm REALLY glad it's him who is going to direct the future Warcraft movie. CAN'T WAIT!

Power Word: Solace has been replaced with a new talent: Solace & Insanity

For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect when it's cast on a target with 3 Shadow damage-over-time spells on it. Insanity increases the damage of Mind Flay by 33% per Shadow Orb consumed.
    I seriously hope this change doesn't go ahead. It sucks big time.

I have been playing my S.Priest alot for the last 2 month and have got the hang of the rotation, CDs and procs.
    I like the play style and I am happy with my DPS output. The proposed change will ruin all that.