Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    no matter what happens with the movie... we all know the soundtrack is going to be... well... Legendary get it?haha

Correction on my part: Apparently the about 300 million I had in mind were the budget for all the movies of LotR together, each one around $94 million on its own according to wiki,so 100 million is actually quite decent I guess, even though the hobbit seems to be way above that with the first two parts having a speculative cost of about 315- 500 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm sorry what? They are splitting it into two movies?

OT: I've never really heard of that director or seen any of his movies. What are the chances this will work with him?

Apparantly, he was a fan of WC3 and plays WoW quite a bit too. He's been dying to direct the Warcraft movie.

He stated this a few years ago and I can't find a source, but now that his position of director has been announced, I'm sure he'll mention it again.

TBH im looking forward to The Asylums mockbuster version of it called World of Warfare LOL

A movie will allow Blizzard's writing to come to bear. We all know it's been sucking ass lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by sctrojans1112 View Post
    no matter what happens with the movie... we all know the soundtrack is going to be... well... Legendary get it?haha
    if they bring in hans Zimmer i would be happy. but then again the composers for the games should have a priority, they create fucking magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    A movie will allow Blizzard's writing to come to bear. We all know it's been sucking ass lately.
    Actually, we all know we are entitled to our own opinions.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

You know who should be directing this movie?

Uwe Boll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneepel View Post

Uwe Boll.
    Most lame troll ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneepel View Post

Uwe Boll.
    Blizzard laughed him out of the building when he tried to buy the rights lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    i am guessing this movie will be made for casuals
    Nope. All Jokes will refer to AQ resist gear farming.

HARDCORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    I'd say Blizzard writing has been pretty darn consistent on whatever level it's on.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm sorry what? They are splitting it into two movies?

OT: I've never really heard of that director or seen any of his movies. What are the chances this will work with him?
    Yea, apparently it's the new normal to split 1 book into multiple parts.

Also chances are really high, he's a great director with the 2/3 movies he's made. Both of the ones with ratings over 90% on RT.
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/duncan-jones/
    Also just found out he's the son of David Bowie O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Blizzard laughed him out of the building when he tried to buy the rights lol
    ya know what they should have done is give him rights to make a movie based off of the lord of the clans game. seems appropriate right?

I think the w1 and w2 material, with a sequel kicker with a certain friend of doomhammer traveling with his wife and newborn child being attacked at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Pretty much. Anyone who takes enjoyment out of, say, the recent Sylvanas story line; well...let's just say they could probably be entertained by a $5 movie, never mind a $100 million one.

Am i the only one who thinks they dropped this now to Hype up the masses and divert attention from the incoming Q4 report?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks they dropped this now to Hype up the masses and divert attention from the incoming Q4 report?
    sure...i guess, that is if we all don't look at it anyway. which plenty of people still will.

Deleted
    I hope the director knows what kind of burden he has taken upon himself.

If he fucks this up, it's the end of the world...of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    I hope the director knows what kind of burden he has taken upon himself.

If he fucks this up, it's the end of the world...of Warcraft
    If the movie flops all our subs are gonna go up

Deleted
    Cant imagine them making a live action only, unless with those graphic costumon. Why dont they make a pimped out version of the way they did the trailers for wc and wow?