Spriest - Wind Lord Mel'Jarak 10 Man Normal question

Just to be sure, for Wind Lord Mel'Jarak 10 Man Normal, should I just dot everything in the "pack" and then Mind Sear? I ask cuz I'm being told to kill "the mender as fast as possible", so I'm inclined to dps the individual more than any others, but then I see most other players are aoeing... so... what should I do?

---
    96 views in 3 hours, no replies.... either no one knows, or no one cares. Sorry to have bothered you. (was finally able to kill it, dotted a ton, not much time to Mind Sear...)
    Last edited by DiGG; 2013-01-31 at 03:46 AM.

depend on strategy

if more than 5 mobs are stacked then just mind sear
    if less than 5 mobs are stacked then dot all and continue normal rotation while refreshing dots

Deleted
    Do your normal rotation on the one you're trying to burst (MB on cooldown, keep dots up, etc) only replace Mind Flay with Mind Sear as your filler. Your dps should be fine with this.

Deleted
    mmm i would just say put a couple of VT's on some mobs... and just mindsear.

What i find more important for Shadowpriest... is to mass dispel

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your raid leader is telling you to burn a particular mob, then burn that particular mob and worry about the other mobs afterwards.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    If your raid leader is telling you to burn a particular mob, then burn that particular mob and worry about the other mobs afterwards.
    This is perfectly fine, but given little damage Mind Flay does it's not a big deal to just replace this with some Sear's