Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Wow, totally missed day one. Lame, didn't see squat about it anywhere : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Has the glorious fix it all patch for Mod 6 been deployed yet?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Has the glorious fix it all patch for Mod 6 been deployed yet?
    For the console. Nope not yet. I heard a rumour that it was going to be on the 29th, but thats just what i heard.

Got the mount, but forgot to get the bag (DAMNIT) and missed out on the outfit. So kinda pleased because at least I have a permanent, non-bad mount, but sad I missed out on the fabulous outfit and more bag space : (

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Got the mount, but forgot to get the bag (DAMNIT) and missed out on the outfit. So kinda pleased because at least I have a permanent, non-bad mount, but sad I missed out on the fabulous outfit and more bag space : (
    You pc players got the good stuff. Bags instead of scrolls of life and double refine instead of double ROUGH astral diamonds. Oh well, i still love this game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Took a little break from the game when I became bored a while back (I think it was around, when they patched Refinement materials to be soulbound/non sellable anymore? Not sure.), looking to return to the game now - I'm having a hard time finding changes/patch notes since then though. I did find out that there's a new class and level cap was increased, but other than that, not much really. Can anyone give me a quick recap on changes?
    Also, how are the classes now? Are CWs still 'master of all and everything' (i.E highest dps, CC, etc.)?
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping this comes out on the PS4 eventually. Had forgotten the joys of sitting back on my couch and just playing with a controller.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so i have a question and i trust the forums here more than other places. I got a GWF with bascially full endgame gear. I understand the mechanics of my class and the stat #s that i need to achieve and i have basically capped everything and im to the point of stacking power. My question is: how is Iron Vanguard Pure DPS Destroyer. I know the sword master is made for that, but Ive read on the forums in neverwinter and bascially everyone has said that its actually about the same for either spec, but i want to know from people who have actually tried this out.

Hey folks, I’ve got an update on some changes we’re making to Neverwinter, specifically regarding leveling from 60 to 70. Before I get started, I’d like to thank you all again for your patience as I investigated and reviewed the state of the game since the release of Elemental Evil. We went through a massive amount of feedback and analysis before making a decision. Based on those findings, we’ve made the following changes:

The 50% HP buff that had been added to level 61-70 critters has been removed.
    Enemies in the endgame campaign zones (Icewind Dale, Sharandar, etc.) have had most of their HP buff removed.
    We still wanted a slight difficulty increase in these endgame zones, but the numbers we were using previously were definitely too high.
    The bosses and mini-bosses were never given an HP boost, and that still remains true.
    The amount of damage enemies do has been further reduced from critters level 61+.
    We reduced the damage critters dish out a number of weeks ago, but we went ahead and dropped their damage down even further.
    We’ve increased the amount of XP given by missions in the Elemental Evil zones.
    This will make your trip from 60 to 70 noticeably faster.
    We’ve cut in half the number of vigilance quests needed to complete the wrappers.
    Wrappers that were looking for 16 quests to be completed are now only looking for 8.
    Updates!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post

Updates!
    Sounds good, but I don't think they will recover from the damage that mod 6 caused. Strongholds didn't fix any of that either really, it's just another zone of boring event grinding unfortunately. Loved the game back in mod 5 but I just can't get to like it anymore now.

Too little too late. They never should have messed with the endgame like that. I'm gone, staying gone and I'm betting I'm far from the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally. Took them long enough.

Guess I'll dust this off and see where it stands this weekend.

Not enough changes, still needs the end game they promised and the quests need to chance mechaniclly. Honestly there is no point in playing this game atm, updates for stuff like this are taking months when it really fucking shouldn't.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Not enough changes, still needs the end game they promised and the quests need to chance mechaniclly. Honestly there is no point in playing this game atm, updates for stuff like this are taking months when it really fucking shouldn't.
    I agree. This should have been implemented 2 weeks at most when the mod 6 launched.

I've been playing this for about 2 months now, and it's been pretty fun. Better than any other freemium MMO i've played lately. Feels that the end-game has a smoother difficulty increase (rather than the massive jump TERA had). The campaigns at end-game feel a little grindy at times, but they deliver rewards at a regular pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I've been playing this for about 2 months now, and it's been pretty fun. Better than any other freemium MMO i've played lately. Feels that the end-game has a smoother difficulty increase (rather than the massive jump TERA had). The campaigns at end-game feel a little grindy at times, but they deliver rewards at a regular pace.
    That necro

It is a pretty okay game, sadly the devs behind it are really bad. Lack of a better word.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    That necro

It is a pretty okay game, sadly the devs behind it are really bad. Lack of a better word.
    Even though is a 3 year necro, it is the Neverwinter Megathread, so it's a bit understandable.

I tried to play this last month after about a 3 year hiatus. Still not all that fun, but it isn't the worst I've played lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Even though is a 3 year necro, it is the Neverwinter Megathread, so it's a bit understandable.

I tried to play this last month after about a 3 year hiatus. Still not all that fun, but it isn't the worst I've played lately.
    It compares to dungeons and dragons online. A solid game that is full of bugs and microtransactions. With devs that add something new every once in a while, but otherwise don't really care about their product.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

logged back in the other day, out of nostalgia. remembered why I stopped playing in a first place. the time limited immense grind just to catch up and major MAJOR inventory issues. ah well.