5.2 shadow concern

Due to the shadow nerfs. I hope people can't just train a shadow and win. With melee as they are, they can just train and win. If they tunnel me next patch, and they lock me out. I can just die. It causes concern to myself. We will have very little to even get away but with the moblity that every melee class has. It might be impossible .

the fade talent prolly was a good idea for a nerf. That was just one of the things i could use to get a cast off before they get on me. Due to the Ms glyph nerf, this might affect shadow alot. This will make me have to use the Mind blast talent and take the new shadow word: insanity talent. It's as if blizzard is making it more cookie cutter for the talents.

also, are they making us into UA locks?

Deleted
    I'm disc main spec and shadow os in our core raid team for 10man. I also do pvp as shadow (more for fun than serious ranking race).
    Changes for both specs makes me wonder how will I perform my role in next patch. Man...

There are at least three other forums on the front page talking about this same topic. You might try posting in those where constructive suggestions and analysis are happening before making your own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallicce View Post
    Due to the shadow nerfs. I hope people can't just train a shadow and win. With melee as they are, they can just train and win. If they tunnel me next patch, and they lock me out. I can just die. It causes concern to myself. We will have very little to even get away but with the moblity that every melee class has. It might be impossible .

the fade talent prolly was a good idea for a nerf. That was just one of the things i could use to get a cast off before they get on me. Due to the Ms glyph nerf, this might affect shadow alot. This will make me have to use the Mind blast talent and take the new shadow word: insanity talent. It's as if blizzard is making it more cookie cutter for the talents.

also, are they making us into UA locks?
    The next patch will be dominated by melees. Mostly rogues and monks but still alot of warriors and ferals.
    Prepare for a world of hurt if you arent playing with a rank 1 peel-machine so you can actually cast stuff.

FDCL will still be superior over insanity due to MS-procs and FH-procs. With all our healing being gutted this talent will be even more important than ever.

Shadow will indeed be worse of next season but im hoping blizzard wont fuck up as much as they have done in the past when overnerfing.

Judging by ghostcrawlers latest posts it doesnt look good because he openly admitted that they dont know what the fuck they are doing.

They are just nerfing stuff and hoping they will find the proper nerf. Nice! Good to see that the money we spend is being used on good research